The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72 - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 04:15 PM   #1546
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Metis ready to bail, mods ready to merge - RafaChat: The Tribulation, Vol 72

Aysha

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2011, 04:17 PM   #1547
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Metis ready to bail, mods ready to merge - RafaChat: The Tribulation, Vol 72

that cat has a Nadal face, look

Old 06-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #1548
Banned!

for JM

Old 06-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #1549
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
That reminds me! This guy built a machine that got crows to find coins and put them in a machine. Not in a laboratory, but outdoors!

His idea: Crows annoy you? Find something useful for them to do!
That's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
metis' angst over the thread makes me think thread has hit puberty
If that's true there are difficult times ahead.

Quote:
Also, this is hilarious.

http://www.borowitzreport.com/2011/0...weiners-penis/

Disclaimer: Funny spoof. NO PICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
star, wrap me up in a blanky and hold me

edit: if thats a picture of his penis i'm not opening it, is it?
Quote:
Here's my favorite part of that article since I know you all aren't going to read it.

star, have you actually seen the penis photo?

Quote:
i have this vital information but it'll cost ya, star. would you sit through a whole footie match for a chance to find out the gossip?
Quote:
No
Stay strong star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Stereotypes! My igloo is melting! My sled dogs don't have any snow to pull me on. Did I say 35C? I meant 35F. No, that temperature is hotter than usual but isn't unheard of.
Well, when one hears the word Canada, it's not 35C temperatures that come to mind.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #1550
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
http://ladyvenoms.tumblr.com/post/63...-wow-folks-are

LOL @ Rafa.

What ridiculous scheduling at Queens. Rafa will have to play 3 matches in a row tomorrow if he and Marc win the doubles. Why not put Rafa 2nd on Centre? People aren't there to see Murray
It seems the universe corrected this mistake with Cilic's withdrawal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Okay, I didn't read back the drama or whatever it was yesterday but I'll join in with a crazy story. Well, maybe not crazy but just stupid. So, one of our banks is organizing a marathon every year in Riga in May. You can run either 5km, 21km or 42km. It's a nice thing, every year it gets more popular. One of my sisters ran the 5km distance but it was crowded there - she told me that shortly before the finish the road was so narrow that a man let her pass because he was a gentleman So yeah, the short distance is just for fun. Anyway, the story is about the mayor of Riga, Nils Usakovs (he's 35 years old or something). He was (apparently) training hard in the months leading up to the marathon, running in the parks with cameras taking pictures... Because he had decided to run the 21km distance. I think the marathon took place on May 8th this year, it was one of the first hot days this year. So the mayor started running, I think he got more than half the distance done but he didn't finish it because of health problems. He was taken to a hospital and kept in a coma for several days so they could treat him better. They diagnosed him with, well, I'm not sure how to say it in English, basically his body had spent too much time in the sun doing a physical activity and his organs had simply started shutting down. A week or so after the marathon he was transported to a hospital in Berlin where he's still staying and probably will be there for at least another month. They said the cost of all this could be more than $200,000 so they opened up an account for donations. It's a good thing the mayor is quite popular (at least among the Russian speaking communities), I think they already got most of the money needed.

I can't shake the feeling that the mayor should have gotten out of the race much sooner than he did but he was stubborn and arrogant and wanted to finish it for PR reasons. Now his health may never be the same and Riga is without a mayor for months
That is horrible! And at such a young age! I remember hearing about relatively old people completing the Boston marathon without problems.

Quote:
i dont understand the fuss here of this 'new found' celebrity - Pippa Middleton, you know.. kate's sister (she's been watching at Queens this week)

she is average and this famous arse of hers, i dont see it

she's a british woman - they have no arses

i'm miffed by it all

Quote:
jm are you really leaving? one by one, all fedtards are abandoning the thread. soon we'll be begging hema's husband to post here.
I thought he became a Djokotard after RogiGOAT's imminent decline became apparent.

Quote:
i have froyo on my droid and it is amazing. so i cannot wait to see what honeycomb is capable of.

yes, due to irreconcilable differences.

i haven't seen the asus one, does it have usb ports?
What language is this? I don't understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave

Quote:
did any of you answer Snoo's PM (Bibberz, Corey Feldman, excalibur, Minn) ?

title: For fuck's sake what is Jess' screen name

anyway was the the ESPN fantasy golf (US Open next week) incase she is reading and interested, Adam as well

Smoke, straitup

http://games.espn.go.com/majors/en/group?groupID=1451

Group: Clay Warriors
Password: mtf
You posted that on purpose to make us jealous!

Quote:
J.Ward (GBR) bt Querrey 3-6 6-3 6-4

London: S. Querrey vs J. Ward
J. Ward CLOSED 4713

win: $24,507

Old 06-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #1551
country flag Veronique

Veronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond reputeVeronique has a reputation beyond repute

In my very good Adam Levine imitation:

This love is taking its toll on me, you said goodbye too many times before. Your heart is breaking in front of me, I have no choice, cause I won't say goodbye anymore, oh oh oh........
Old 06-10-2011, 04:22 PM   #1552
Banned!

4 mentions on a famous Metis MQ'ing session, must be a personal best

me

spamming always pays off!
Old 06-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #1553
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4 mentions on a famous Metis MQ'ing session, must be a personal best

me

spamming always pays off!
pfft I got you in most of them.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #1554
country flag Metis

for Mikey and star

Old 06-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #1555
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Missed this the first time:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman
she's a british woman - they have no arses

I think she's a good looking woman but I don't get the huge fuss around her either.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #1556
country flag Metis

Frew commentating again
Old 06-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #1557
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Frew commentating again
Rafa's outfit looks so pretty with the green grass.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #1558
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
What language is this? I don't understand it.
That's how I feel about most football/NBA/NFL/whatever talk

P.S. Froyo and Honeycomb are different versions of the Android OS.

Edit: star, you avy makes me think you're Linda I think she had a similar one for a long time.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #1559
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I love this commercial. They just showed it.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #1560
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
That's how I feel about most football/NBA/NFL/whatever talk

P.S. Froyo and Honeycomb are different versions of the Android OS.

Edit: star, you avy makes me think you're Linda I think she had a similar one for a long time.
I know. Even I think I'm Linda sometimes.

I just loved this picture and didn't think about it when I made the avy.
Closed Thread