The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72 - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #1501
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Metis ready to bail, mods ready to merge - RafaChat: The Tribulation, Vol 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Litita♥ View Post

you go and try to get a permanent ban on purpose, you obviously don't know me very well.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post

where is Eva now,she should keep u away from pc
sorry im actually on JMs side here (rare i know ) If he wants his account gone then they should just delete it if I wanted to have my account deleted I would want that and not admins say oh but we dont want your posts missing.

those were MY posts then in the first place, not mtf's posts

Quote:
we have orders from "upstairs" to NOT delete....how hard is that to understand? So no...you wont be deleted. If you stop posting/logging in.... no one would know..accept those you hang out with and they know the things said in here..... so what's complicated here?!
where do those "higher orders from above" suddenly come from? it was only about the 35.000 posts. i remember clearly from when we spoke about it in rotterdam if it wouldve been about higher orders that wouldve been your answer then. so it's not about higher orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Not that I want JM gone. But I found that odd. Why can a user not have his acc deleted? sometimes you just want to finish something, burn the bridges. It makes a big difference to have the acc deleted, if you still have an acc you will be tempeted to appear sooner or later it is an unfinished issue, people will urge you to join again for example, if it is deleted it is fnished and you are ready to move on.

I understand that you don't delet all the posts as this disrupts the threads but I would prefer if one has the option to have his acc deleted if one wished so.
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #1502
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Metis ready to bail, mods ready to merge - RafaChat: The Tribulation, Vol 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?Litita? View Post
That is just me Alex If he's doing it on purpose to get a ban....Im not giving in... it's like a kid in a shop screaming I waaaaaaaaaaant thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! Then no way in hell the kid would get it.....but 1 : there are more mods around 2 : of course rules are rules Wow you take me so seriously
As soon as you give him the toy he'll smash it on the floor anyway he doesn't want to leave, he's just being his usual mega drama queen

There is nothing easier than leaving a place foreber.

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #1503
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Eva it's not admins saying that....it's VS saying that. We are not allowed to delete accounts....not with 1 post not with 50,000....the posts will still be visible when you delete an account btw...so they will never go....

and where they come from? They've been there since I became a mod and before that..... anyone who asks for their account to be deleted will hear this.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #1504
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

on every forum/gambling site/emailaccount/social network shit etcetc i have been, its possible to delete an account. it's ridicoulous and that can't be done here.

is it in the terms you agree on while signing up? if not, you should make it clear that when you register here it's absolutely impossible to ever get rid of what you said and your account.

unbelievable if you ask me
Old 06-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #1505
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it so hard to understand that the property of this site, not the admin, has a logical reason not to allow deletions of account? Don't you ppl realize that the value of this site depends on, among other figures, number of registrees?

Stop blaming carlita sue the owner, I'm sure the policy is illegal

Sak Noel
Old 06-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #1506
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EvE. View Post
on every forum/gambling site/emailaccount/social network shit etcetc i have been, its possible to delete an account. it's ridicoulous and that can't be done here.

is it in the terms you agree on while signing up? if not, you should make it clear that when you register here it's absolutely impossible to ever get rid of what you said and your account.

unbelievable if you ask me
I didnt start this forum.......so you got a problem with it, tell VS..... It would be normal to have an option to do it yourself...no idea why they didnt give that option to begin with.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #1507
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is just me Alex If he's doing it on purpose to get a ban....Im not giving in... it's like a kid in a shop screaming I waaaaaaaaaaant thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! Then no way in hell the kid would get it.....but 1 : there are more mods around 2 : of course rules are rules Wow you take me so seriously
Go on comparing me as a kid and making fun of me I wasn't the one not wanting to have a dinner in my hometown because I happened to have "issues" with someone over nothing then dissed all the other people

Fuck off!
Old 06-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #1508
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
dont jk u

where is Betty? the old one, no this one

WG asked u how was your vacation and u didnt answer, no something the old betty would do

treat my WG better
here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
thk evi and wilde,well im relaxing without the stress of my work and boss,sure stay with francy is pretty tired coz he want play and swimm always but it is ok
evi i d need a new phone too for my connection..as u can notice i take hour before answer here::

feldman im the same person ...only 6 months ago u helped me to open my eyes ....killing me...but a vamp neevr die

and it is not my fault is u are so blind, try to let yr hands to rest sometime,this can help u

beach time if fra wakes up
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-10-2011, 01:57 PM   #1509
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by -calimero- View Post
Go on comparing me as a kid and making fun of me I wasn't the one not wanting to have a dinner in my hometown because I happened to have "issues" with someone over nothing then dissed all the other people

Fuck off!
oh dont even GO there....it takes 2 to tango sir. And it wasnt over nothing..you've obviously only heard one side of that story....
Old 06-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #1510
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh dont even GO there....it takes 2 to tango sir. And it wasnt over nothing..you've obviously only heard one side of that story....
And I guess I'm tangoing alone here?!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #1511
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
And I guess I'm tangoing alone here?!
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?! That comment about Rotterdam has nothing to do with you wanting to have your account deleted...... so why on earth would you bring it up?! Grow up man.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #1512
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?! That comment about Rotterdam has nothing to do with you wanting to have your account deleted...... so why on earth would you bring it up?! Grow up man.
Yeah yeah you're beyond any reproach, just ruling that site brilliantly, that's me being like a child in a toy store, while you, grown woman, is immune to drama as we all know

You and scoobs enjoy the "power" you get on here, feel superior and have no problem mocking users too bad that's not exactly the same irl I guess
Old 06-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #1513
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

OK you can keep on fighting here or enjoy the weekend, I'm off!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #1514
country flag JolánGagó

Quote:

Fuck off!
And I am the bitter person spitting out personal insults when run out of arguments

I wonder who would want to meet you in the future knowing you'll bring up here in public whatever might have happened at the first unresolved tantrum. Amazing is an understatement

Keep your private things private, no one here cares

Sak Noel
Old 06-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #1515
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

I see this is now the thread where JM and the mods have their private discussions. I thought there was a subforum for this kind of thing.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread