2011 Grass Season - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-27-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
country flag Y.S.

Y.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 2011 Grass Season

According to a Cypriot website Marcos has received a WC into the London/Queen's Club Tournament
Good luck Marcos!!!
Y.S. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
country flag Y.S.

Y.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond reputeY.S. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 Grass Season

According to the same site, Marcos has decided to skip the London/Queens Club Tournament and participate in the UNICEF Open the following week. Wise choice in my opinion as he will be seeded 2 in the UNICEF Open and will surely get the chance to play more matches.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
country flag Y.S.

Marcos is in the quarters of s-Hertogenbosch after defeating Clement 7-6 6-3 and Haase 7-5 6-4
Old 06-17-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
country flag Y.S.

Tough day today though as he will have to face Gremelmayr for the QF in the morning and then if he progresses he will have to face Dodig for the SF in the afternoon. GL Marcos!
Old 06-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

6-1 6-0 over Gremelmayr

6-7 1-6 against Dodig . Marcos was unlucky because he had to play 2 matches in a row and Dodig didn't

I watched a little of Marcos-Haase and he was playing alright

This week his 1st serve % has been good so that's all he needs for good results

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon R1 vs. Blake
R2 vs. Seppi/Montanes
R3 vs. Djokovic

First let's just get past Blake in R1

Old 06-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

decent result in Pays-Bas

3rd round in Wimby should be possible, and then I guess we just have to hope Marco will give Nole a good run for his money
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:10 AM   #8
country flag stranger777

stranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond reputestranger777 has a reputation beyond repute

Seppi is in good form, its going to be interesting, Marcos should still be favourite but it might be a tough match.
Although he has never beaten Novak, they ususally had very close games. But then again Novak is in the best form of his career at the moment, and certainly one of the favourites to win the whole thing. I hope he gives him a good fight, and well, who knows, its not impossible.
stranger777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:37 AM   #9
country flag Y.S.

Marcos usually raises his game when he is the underdog. I am sure he will put up a good fight against Novak. But first he has to play well today to beat Seppi who has been in really good form lately (he won Eastbourne last week for his maiden title, although the highest rank player he beat along the way was Janko Tipsarevic at no. 30)
Old 06-25-2011, 06:00 AM   #10
country flag Baghdatis#1

I got to see the last 2 sets of the match with Blake and the last set of the match with Seppi. Tomorrow I'll get to see the whole match with Djokovic

Pame! Winning one set would be great! 2007 QF revenge would be amazing, but I'd be thrilled with a set
A win is too unlikely though . But I believe Marcos can beat ANYONE, even though it's unlikely that he'll win tomorrow

Old 06-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #11
country flag Y.S.

Unfortunately Marcos missed a great opportunity to beat Nole. It was nice to see him fight and to be in good spirit! Can't wait to see Marcos in the US Open series!
Old 07-28-2011, 11:36 PM   #12
country flag Baghdatis#1

Marcos
Still proud that he won a set and fought hard