.. - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-03-2004, 11:56 AM   #31
bad gambler

Default Re: Sunday Scores

damn no scores!
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2004, 11:57 AM   #32
country flag fishguts

fishguts has a spectacular aura aboutfishguts has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisIII
It's for u only. For Italian people the rating is like this:
1. Football
2. Basketball
3. Volleyball
False! For italian people is

1.Football
2.Football
3.Football
5.Cycling
6.Basketball
7.Tennis and Volleyball

No live TV coverage today...they will broadcast the recording of the match starting at 2.15 p.m ( it's 2 p.m. now here )
BYE
fishguts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 11:59 AM   #33
User id 7816

User id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like we're in the 'sudden death' situation lol
User id 7816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 11:59 AM   #34
country flag fishguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion number 1
Yes the rating of other sports in Italy are higher but does that mean you have to diss Italians for it? When is the last time Italy had a true tennis champion? 70's? that is why they dont care. They need a champion before anyone cares.
You can't have champions if all the money are in 1 single sports....Tennis federation sucks,and there's a big lack of tennis courts and organization in Italy...
Old 10-03-2004, 12:00 PM   #35
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey I am half Italian (unfortunately living in England) and I will follow some of the final with you lot until I have to go out with my friend in half an hour. Yes its true a lot more people in Italy prefer football but thats the same in most countires.

I also support Roma and I do not appreciate some of the things said about the club! Football is also my number 1 spot but tennis is number 2.
The thing is that other sports are dying because of soccer in Europe. That's the sad thing.

USA is making is right. They try to push every sport they can. Not so in contries like Italy or Germany. They have to sell tournaments because they have not enough money. It's all because of soccer and the fucking media.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 12:00 PM   #36
country flag AlexisIII

AlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, I don't accuse Italians.
But I browsed through RAI Sport and Sportitalia and there isn't a single note about Volandri!!! They host a tournament in Palermo, their countryman is playing in the final and the managed to miss it!!!
AlexisIII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 12:01 PM   #37
country flag hallso

hallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond reputehallso has a reputation beyond repute

stupid italians...
the final in their country with their the best player and there is nothing in TV
shame...
hallso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 12:01 PM   #38
country flag mijau

mijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond repute

no tv coverage obviously
mijau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 12:01 PM   #39
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They need a champion before anyone cares.
Why does is always need to have a champion before other people start playing? If everyone would think like that YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE A CHAMPION.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:04 PM   #40
country flag fishguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallso
stupid italians...
the final in their country with their the best player and there is nothing in TV
shame...
The problem is that a stupid TV station ( Sport Italia ) bought the rights for this tourneament...and they prefered to show us AZ-Ajax instead of the final....they will show the recording of the final in 15 minutes
Old 10-03-2004, 12:04 PM   #41
country flag AlexisIII

AlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisIII has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishguts
False! For italian people is
No live TV coverage today...they will broadcast the recording of the match starting at 2.15 p.m ( it's 2 p.m. now here )
BYE
RAI is broadcasting indoor football now! A local game! I'd understand if it was Rome vs. Inter or any other important competition. But indoor foorball....
AlexisIII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 12:05 PM   #42
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishguts
You can't have champions if all the money are in 1 single sports....
It's the same thing here in Germany. Our soccer federation has a lot of money yet they continue to collect money on TV while our tennis federation is dying. Can you fucking believe this? Instead of collecting money for the tennis federation they collect more and more for soccer and they wonder why we have to sell tennis tournaments. A COMPLETE JOKE!!!

And who cares about formula 1? I mean it's great to watch but it's no sport for everybody. Just watching on TV.

I will never understand this.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:07 PM   #43
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
RAI is broadcasting indoor football now! A local game! I'd understand if it was Rome vs. Inter or any other important competition. But indoor foorball....
Because they are addicted to soccer. It's the same here. They show every meaningless game, indoor and outdoor. A complete joke.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:07 PM   #44
country flag fishguts

Quote:
RAI didn't buy the right for the tourneament...Sport Italia got the rights
Old 10-03-2004, 12:08 PM   #45
country flag mijau

mijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond reputemijau has a reputation beyond repute

from czech forum...

berdych se nehraje...

As far as I could understand, it means "It's not been played"
mijau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote