French Open (and build up tournaments) 2011. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default French Open (and build up tournaments) 2011.

So I started a new thread because there wasn't one for the part of the season we are currently in, European clay season.

Igor has started playing a bit better this last week. In Rome, he won 3 matches, two in qualifying, and one in the MD, the first time he's won back to back matches since January. Now he's in Dusseldorf playing a round-robin team championships event for the Russians. He defeated Gimeno-Traver 7-6(6) in the third after being down 3*-6 in the final set tiebreaker.

He's starting to fight a lot more which is paying off, and hopefully his game will follow as well. He fell out of the top 100 but has returned and is in the top 90 again with his results of the past week. Hopefully he can continue to win and can do damage at RG.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
country flag chadfan21

chadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond reputechadfan21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Open (and build up tournaments) 2011.

Igor just wasted 3 match points against Serbia. Now's he down 4-1 in the third. Let's see if he can fight back...
chadfan21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote