Hannover 96 cheering/appreciation thread - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2005, 08:31 PM   #76
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hannover 96 cheering/appreciation thread

awww that's too cute Thanks Dani!
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2005, 10:46 PM   #77
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

from Kiwi's team's view a pathetic defensive effort from Hannover today .... they got within just two or three minutes the same goal from the same player out of the same spot and situation twice and were down 1-4 at halftime and got whistled and booed off the pitch at halftime by most of their home fans. 2nd half was a bit better then, but the early deficit was too much to erase.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 05:23 PM   #78
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

A good stretch lately of Hannover 96 and today another good effort of the Hannover team that could have been even more, namely a win against the dominant league-leaders Bayern München

Hannover first got "lucky" because the Bayern goalkeeper Kahn was injured and had to leave the field. Soon after Hannover scored for the lead, 1-0 by Brdaric. In the 89th minute Ballack scored the equalizer with a header.

Hannover was very close for an upset, but Bayern Munich escaped with the tie.

Hannover now has a streak of 11 unbeaten games, Bayern one of 15.

I hope Kiwi can see the tie as something positive and doesn't see it as "two points lost" because Hannover was so close to take the three points. Not that he is down for his tennis tournament

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 02-18-2006, 05:36 PM   #79
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Pocher was co-commentating the game on "tonoption 2", he was really loud sometimes after chances and especially after the goal.

But unlike Kiwi last year, he stayed calm when Bayern made the goal. It was unbelievable last season, when Kiwi shouted "NEIN!!!!" so damn loud. I think the commentator even was afraid for a few seconds.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 09:33 PM   #80
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
Pocher was co-commentating the game on "tonoption 2", he was really loud sometimes after chances and especially after the goal.
Cool that Pocher did that also, he says about himself that he is a big and real Hannover fan!

Old 09-16-2006, 10:37 PM   #81
country flag Neely
-

I watched football league today and I see a lot of changes occured in the Hannover team.

Kiwi seemed to get along very well with Mertesacker, but he was traded to Bremen now. Also a coaching change happened during the off-season (or at the end of last season already?).

At least Brdaric is still with the team and scored twice today, exactly when I was watching And they won today!

----

I watched this Pro7 Bundesjugendspiele Show today and Pocher made a 200m hurdles run with Elton at the end switched into a Hannover 96 jersey for that. He was wearing the "#96 Pocher", but I don't think his jersey # is as official as Kiwi's that you can even buy it in the fanshop But one more celebrity to wear a Hannover shirt

Old 09-17-2006, 08:50 PM   #82
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Kiwi seemed to get along very well with Mertesacker, but he was traded to Bremen now. Also a coaching change happened during the off-season (or at the end of last season already?).
The coach got fired after the last game 2 1/2 weeks ago after starting with three losses, 2-11 goals. Then one of the assistant coaches won the first round of the cup and now the new coach won his first game in Wolfsburg.

The sad news came today that Robert Enke's daughter died.
It was unexpected despite the health problems she had. I mean she was even supposed to get healthy after the successful heart surgeries she had.

Quote:
Drama in der MHH: Enkes Tochter stirbt nach OP
Abschied nehmen, so lautet ein französisches Sprichwort, bedeutet immer ein wenig sterben. Es dürfte auch die Leiden von 96-Torwart Robert Enke (29) und seiner Frau Teresa (29) umschreiben.
Ihre Tochter Lara verstarb gestern früh um vier Uhr in der Medizinischen Hochschule Hannover, Vater Robert war bei ihr. Lara war am Freitag am Gehörgang operiert worden, hatte die Intensivstation aber bereits verlassen, als in der Nacht unerwartet Komplikationen auftraten, die zum Tod führten. „Das kam sehr überraschend. Man weiß nicht genau, woran es lag“, sagte Enkes Berater Jörg Neblung.
Mit einem schweren Herzfehler („Hypoplastisches Linksherz-Syndrom“), der schon während der Schwangerschaft diagnostiziert worden war, war Lara vor zwei Jahren zur Welt gekommen. Vor dem Wechsel im Sommer 2004 nach Hannover hatten sich die Enkes von der Qualität der Herz-Chirurgie in der MHH überzeugt.
Nach drei Herz-Operationen (Dezember 2004, Januar 2005 und Januar 2006) schien die zarte Patientin auf einem guten Weg. Im März, nach dem bislang letzten 96-Heimsieg (1:0 gegen Köln), trug Papa Robert seine Tochter stolz in der AWD-Arena auf dem Arm, im Mai nach dem 2:2 gegen Leverkusen erneut.
„Lara geht es sehr gut“, berichtete Enke Ende Juli im NP-Interview. „Sie ist ein fröhliches Kind, macht uns viel Freude. Aber es gibt viel zu tun, viele Termine: Krankengymnastik, Frühförderung, Logopädie.“
Anfang September feierte Familie Enke noch Laras Geburtstag, sie schien den Entwicklungsrückstand im Vergleich zu anderen Kindern ihres Alters allmählich aufzuholen. Sorgen bereitete allerdings die durch Medikamente verursachte Taubheit, die nun durch die Operation behoben werden sollte.
Dass Lara nun aber so plötzlich verstarb, schockt auch die 96-Familie. „Das ist einfach nur traurig“ für Trainer Dieter Hecking, der gestern mit dem 96-Torwart telefonierte. Klubchef Martin Kind versprach: „Wir unterstützen Robert Enke, wo wir nur können.“
Einen für heute geplanten Termin zur Spendenübergabe an den Verein für krebskranke Kinder in der MHH mit dem Organisationsteam des „Super-Cup 2006“ für Hobbyfußballer hat Enke abgesagt. Hecking hat ihm freigestellt, zum Training zu erscheinen.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 12:49 AM   #83
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
The sad news came today that Robert Enke's daughter died.
It was unexpected despite the health problems she had. I mean she was even supposed to get healthy after the successful heart surgeries she had.
That's pretty sad, I didn't hear she was so ill, I only heard about her death some days ago.

Now it's interesting if Enke plays this weekend. Some people just want their time and others want to work and do many things because it helps them overcoming it and not to think about it all the time.

Old 01-31-2007, 11:31 PM   #84
country flag Neely
-

Hannover [5 - 0] Hertha BSC

what the hell? Hannover won 5:0 today? I didn't see it on TV, but I hope Kiwi was at the stadium

Old 02-24-2007, 11:04 PM   #85
country flag Neely
-

JMG or somebody else, did you see the Hannover game today? Was there any event with Kiwi that was shown? Because he said on his homepage he will launch a new campaign together with Hannover 96 and Diadora and will be present in the stadium as well.

Maybe they introduced the campaign at halftime or before the match.

Old 02-24-2007, 11:45 PM   #86
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

there were movies shown on the screens and they sold lottery tickets and yes he was in the stadium but only in the audience. No interview. You can watch the videos here
http://www.bcv-content.de/negstprodu...roduction.html
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #87
country flag Neely
-

Ah, good that I asked, or else I would have not known about these clips!

I think Kiwi is partially talking a bit discontinued in these little clips, his speaking rhythm sounds a bit strange. Not that I care much about it, but he's normally doing much better in other TV appearances

Old 07-31-2007, 08:28 PM   #88
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

Hannover 96 just won against Real Madrid 3:0!!!! Partytime for Kiwi! For those who are not familiar with soccer: Hannover 96 beating Real Madrid 3:0 can be compared to a qualifier winning in 3 sets against Federer in Wimbledon. A big win although it was only a testmatch
Old 07-31-2007, 09:46 PM   #89
country flag Neely
-

Thanks for the notice, I didn't even hear about it until just now!

I just took a look at the lineups and I was surprised that Real Madrid even played a few stars because I thought they only came with some amateurs or substitutes, but I even noticed some familiar names in their team

Not bad!

Old 09-01-2007, 08:17 PM   #90
country flag kiwi10is

Hannover 96 won at home against Bochum 3:2! They are just perfekt if it comes to cheering Kiwi up when he needs it