Johnny Groove #6 seed in Fort Lauderdale this weekend - Page 83 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #1231
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove lets another one slip, 6-1, 2-6, 5-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
So you have won one in 13? Spadea breathes a sigh of relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
if I was asked to strip at a girls-only party I would bang them all till they begged me to stop
I needed to keep my pizza job at the time.

Not that those thoughts didn't go through my mind, but I made a business decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforced Terror View Post
What a beautiful but tragic love story

JG brings chivalry to MTF
Well, I try. We gonna see what's going on in the next 8 months. I've got 2-4 events for the rest of this season, then 23 tournaments over the first 24 weeks of the 2014 season. Not to mention finishing college and hopefully re-uniting with Natalie.

The next 8 months will be very defining for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
there was more pizza to be delivered
Exactly.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2013, 01:38 AM   #1232
country flag isnerfan7068

isnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond repute

Just give Natalie a nickle so she'll tickle your pickle then throw her a dollar so you can make her hollar and finally drop her a dime so she'll let you take your time.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:14 AM   #1233
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
where have u been mate?
Been in training with leng jai for our upcoming doubles match at the AO against JG and Xristos.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:01 AM   #1234
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Been in training with leng jai for our upcoming doubles match at the AO against JG and Xristos.
Disappointed that you're slacking off on MTF. I thought you wanted us to win a game? Hopefully you're at least ts Maccas using their free wifi.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo

Last edited by leng jai : 11-08-2013 at 09:04 PM.
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #1235
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Disappointed that you're slacking off on MTF. I thought you wanted use to win a game? Hopefully you're at least as Maccas using their free wifi.
is this Australian?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:00 AM   #1236
country flag HBK

HBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post

a funny story actually about that. one time i delivered to a bachelorette party. the girl that answered the door, drink in one hand, starts fixing her hair, fixing her boobs, asking seductively "how much do i owe you" with a flick of the eyes.

$27.39, i say, a sly smirk on my face, as usual. "hold on, i'll be right back." so she goes back in the place, i am hearing some of the other girls fiddling around for money, laughing, giggling, etc. then two girls come out. the first one and another one. the first one gives me the money, with a solid tip. as i unload the goods onto them, the 2nd girl sighs and says: "this party is so boring so far, we need a stripper or something". both girls then looked at me, with bedroom eyes.

i smirked, finished giving them the pizzas, and say: "sorry, ladies, this ain't the movies." i look them both in the eyes, they are disappointed, but still horny. "have a good night", i say, with a seductive eyebrow raise, and i see them smile and giggle as i walk away.

i actually have a story with this one too. i went to see her play in the school district tournament at the end of the season. she won a round 7-5, 6-1 in the opening round, and was feeling good. she then played the top seed 2nd round. she played very well in the opening set, taking it 6-3. then the other girl started slicing more, and my baby was unable to handle the change of pace. she ended up losing 6-3, 1-6, 2-6 this is the type of scoreline i lose with all the time.

Well don't modify the stories to suit ur needs.the actual stuff probably went like this.

Johnny seeing the possibility of extra tip and getting laid decided to play along.the girls were happy.
And he entered the house and started stripping.and then finally the girls said "eww that's what u have?that small pinky?damn we got the wrong guy!"
Johnny landed in the streets on his ass,his pants following..

Oh I wouldn't call that choke.what u do is a choke though.wasting break points and getting broken again and again while leading.but it's ok.u compensate for it with ur big mouth lol.
HBK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:19 AM   #1237
country flag isnerfan7068

isnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond reputeisnerfan7068 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK View Post
Well don't modify the stories to suit ur needs.the actual stuff probably went like this.

Johnny seeing the possibility of extra tip and getting laid decided to play along.the girls were happy.
And he entered the house and started stripping.and then finally the girls said "eww that's what u have?that small pinky?damn we got the wrong guy!"

Oh I wouldn't call that choke.what u do is a choke though.wasting break points and getting broken again and again while leading.but it's ok.u compensate for it with ur big mouth lol.
And the Dousch Bag post of the day goes to.....
Old 11-09-2013, 06:39 AM   #1238
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by isnerfan7068 View Post
And the Dousch Bag post of the day goes to.....
he's won it multiple times. hall of famer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #1239
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK View Post

oh my god this poster is so mean haha

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #1240
country flag HBK

HBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond reputeHBK has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys ...
Old 11-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #1241
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Well it is official.

HBK is my biggest fangirl.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #1242
country flag HBK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Well it is official.

HBK is my biggest fangirl.

Thought u knew I was a guy .but I won't blame u.with ur IQ it's ok

And you are such a masochist johnny
Old 11-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #1243
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

How about some pizza delivery war stories? Do you ever deliver to gangstas in Miami?

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #1244
country flag Mateya
Mateja Atptourova

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Do you ever deliver to gangstas in Miami?
Of course he does, that's what makes him so mentaly tough in difficult situations.

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, Goran Dragič, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour
Nothing in life is NID.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:11 PM   #1245
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

have u ever delivered to some Soprano-like italian family? have u ever had to make up for an incomplete payment of a customer? and if yes by how much
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote