Johnny Groove Tennis Career (Preparing for North Miami October 4) - Page 82 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2013, 08:45 AM   #1216
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove lets another one slip, 6-1, 2-6, 5-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post

a funny story actually about that. one time i delivered to a bachelorette party. the girl that answered the door, drink in one hand, starts fixing her hair, fixing her boobs, asking seductively "how much do i owe you" with a flick of the eyes.

$27.39, i say, a sly smirk on my face, as usual. "hold on, i'll be right back." so she goes back in the place, i am hearing some of the other girls fiddling around for money, laughing, giggling, etc. then two girls come out. the first one and another one. the first one gives me the money, with a solid tip. as i unload the goods onto them, the 2nd girl sighs and says: "this party is so boring so far, we need a stripper or something". both girls then looked at me, with bedroom eyes.

i smirked, finished giving them the pizzas, and say: "sorry, ladies, this ain't the movies." i look them both in the eyes, they are disappointed, but still horny. "have a good night", i say, with a seductive eyebrow raise, and i see them smile and giggle as i walk away.
Still letting the imagination run wild ay mate?

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #1217
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Ugh... that was horrific. Who are these girls who get turned on by cheeseball stuff like this?? I almost kicked my laptop off the table when he started screeching the chorus. Yet I keep hearing that this type of douchey R&B is seductive and a guaranteed lay. I just don't get it.
younger...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #1218
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Ugh... that was horrific. Who are these girls who get turned on by cheeseball stuff like this?? I almost kicked my laptop off the table when he started screeching the chorus. Yet I keep hearing that this type of douchey R&B is seductive and a guaranteed lay. I just don't get it.
How do I get laid with you?

Benoit Bernard Ernests Fabio Joao Marcel Radek Tommy Viktor

Purgers of Very Nice Boys
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #1219
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Still letting the imagination run wild ay mate?
where have u been mate?
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #1220
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not saying others don't measure up in terms of physical beauty, of course. this is south florida, beautiful women are a dime a dozen. of course there are girls who are just as pretty as her, or have bigger boobs or bigger butts, whatever, but that isn't all that i'm looking for. of course there are girls who measure up physically, but what of the total package? her voice, her laugh, her pretty eyes, the way she cracks jokes and makes ME laugh, her scent, our vibe together, our chemistry, which I can't explain, her body language around me, tennis player, gym goer, several years younger than me, quality mother who is also very gorgeous so genetically i have no qualms, etc. etc. etc., it is way more than just physical beauty, it is, as you say, the total package. I mean it just feels as though she's the one. How we met and at such a time in my life, it just seems like God was telling me she's the one. There are other girls in the past where I would really like her, but in the back of my mind I knew that she wasn't "The One". Not with Natalie.

the more girls i meet, the more girls i talk to, the more i miss Natalie.
hahahahhahaha Groove I have a hard time telling if this actually happened but nonetheless pizza and sex would just get messy

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #1221
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
I'm way too lazy to read all these pages. Can someone tell me if JG really dreams of becoming at least a decent tennis player and dreaming to play tennis for a living or he's playing it for fun?
on paper (dreams, hopes, fantasys) for a living, but in reality just for fun

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #1222
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

aren't you bothered by the fact that she's banging other guys at the moment?
Old 11-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #1223
country flag motorhead
Banned!

JG u seem to always look on the bright side of life
Old 11-07-2013, 05:38 PM   #1224
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
JG u seem to always look on the bright side of life
Always. There is so much negativity in life today, it is easy to be consumed by it.

Ain't nothin on the news but the blues...
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #1225
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ain't nothin on the news but the blues...
It's the blues that lights the fuse in people to watch the news.

But yeah, a positive outlook through adversity is always good. On that note, what's your losing streak at the moment? Not counting consolation matches.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #1226
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
It's the blues that lights the fuse in people to watch the news.

But yeah, a positive outlook through adversity is always good. On that note, what's your losing streak at the moment? Not counting consolation matches.
Not including consolation?

1. vs. Scott Wolff- 0-6, 1-6
2. vs. Fabrizio Riva, 6-7(1), 4-6
3. vs. Alex Muvdi, 4-6, 3-6
4. vs. Marc Yurgenson, 1-6, 4-6
5. vs. Jakub Wojcek, 0-6, 0-6
6. vs. Dennis Oliviera, 6-4, 3-6, 2-10

I won the first round vs. Marcelo Molina, 6-3, 6-0 before the Oliviera loss, but also:

7. vs. Mario Rodriguez, 5-7, 2-6
8. vs. Khalid Nahro, 6-0, 4-6, 2-10
9. vs. Eddie Beira, 1-6, 1-6
10. vs. Nikolaus Hagleitner, 6-3, 5-7, 4-6
11. vs. Scott Wolff, 5-7, 2-6
12. vs. Akash Israni, 3-6, 3-6

so, not including consolation, I've lost 12 out of 13 matches.

NoW, of those 12, 5 I was beaten soundly and legitly, Israni, Beira, Wojcek, Yurgenson, and Wolff.

The other 7 I have lost in ridiculous fashion.

1. Up a break in both sets vs. Wolff, inlcuding serving 5-4, 40-30 to 5-7, then 2-1 with break to 2-6.
2. Up 6-3, 5-4 vs. Hagleitner, 3 MP wasted in 2nd set, then 4-2, 40-15 serving wasted.
3. Then the Nahro loss after dishing a bagel in the opening set.
4. Then the Rodriguez loss, where, once again, I had a break in both sets.
5. Then the Oliviera loss from a set up.
6. Then the Muvdi loss from up a break in both sets.
7. Then the Riva match from up a break in both sets, serving for first at 5-4.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #1227
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

So you have won one in 13? Spadea breathes a sigh of relief.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #1228
country flag motorhead
Banned!

if I was asked to strip at a girls-only party I would bang them all till they begged me to stop
Old 11-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #1229
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

What a beautiful but tragic love story

JG brings chivalry to MTF

Quote:
Nothing wrong with my serve technically
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #1230
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
if I was asked to strip at a girls-only party I would bang them all till they begged me to stop
there was more pizza to be delivered

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote