Johnny Groove 1-6 0-6 vs. Alexander Pelaez Plantation YE Masters R16 video post #4309 - Page 209 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-10-2014, 02:46 AM   #3121
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove Tennis Career (New Plan, post #3004)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Johnny, here's a training video for you.
Fed had back problems too, but now he's fine, so this stuff will surely help you.
I'm sure the epic testicle stretch at 1:10 is important, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FEQhV7IVx0
That is an amazing routine! One legged slam dunk medicine ball throwing and than right back to hitting, made me tired just watching

Though I am thoroughly creeped out by the close up of the kid at 0:50

Anyways Johnny I think you should just stick with being a History Teacher. You will make 5x as much by doing that.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2014, 04:13 PM   #3122
country flag Mateya
Mateja Seppieva

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you manage to win Natalie's heart if not any games or sets
Seems like a great girl. The way you described her sounds a lot like me.

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, Goran Dragič, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour Association of tennis players without variety and plan B.
Thanks for your votes.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:26 PM   #3123
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateya View Post
I hope you manage to win Natalie's heart if not any games or sets
Seems like a great girl. The way you described her sounds a lot like me.
Thanks Mateya, I hope so too

Yes, she is a great girl. Now you know why she is on my mind all the time, now you know why I skipped a futures QR2 to see her for the first time in years.

I think she is like you, which is why I like you also She is the Miami Latina version of Mateya. Or maybe you are the Slovenian Natalie? I want to ask you though, what were you like at 18 years old?

If I end up with a nice paying job, house, car, Natalie as my wife and 2 boys and 1 girl as children with her, a long lasting marriage, 50 years or more until we die, even if I don't ever win 1 ATP point, I will be happy. More than happy.

There are more important things in life than tennis matches.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:13 PM   #3124
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
You know I always said no to this, but I feel as though I have built up an image of Natalie as some mythical figure of beauty because, well, she is. To me at least.

ReturnAce is right with the video, but how about something more recent?

This is Natalie:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...psc08f832b.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps8bb14243.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps8a03f7b4.jpg

Now you know what's going on. Now you know why I want to make her my wife one day, beautiful babies with her one day. As attractive as I am combined with her elite sexiness? Come on, the kids will be beyond gorgeous.

And she is smart, so smart, but also a bit aloof. She is so beautiful, but what gets me the most is those light green eyes. Yes, the legs are insane, I called her Nata-legs way back in the day, butt perfect, boobs perfect, gorgeous face, plays tennis, takes care of herself physicall, I can go on and on and on. She is Cuban/Colombian, and she has this little Spanish girl accent, my God. She is such a Miami latina, it is crazy, and I fucking love it.

With all of that, you'd think she'd be a total bitch. And yes she is a little bit, but no more a bitch than I am a dick. We both are softies at heart despite a rough exterior. Me and her are so similar, she is really like the female version of myself, to be honest. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing, but we gonna see one day, we gonna see.
So she is a delusional mug?

Quote:
Aspergers, ADHD, mental illness, bipolar, etc.

MTF doctors trying to diagnose. Maybe I am just a regular human being trying to make it through every day like everyone else?
I doubt you have Aspergers or ADHD but you're definitely not a regular human being.

Quote:
Thanks Mateya, I hope so too

Yes, she is a great girl. Now you know why she is on my mind all the time, now you know why I skipped a futures QR2 to see her for the first time in years.

I think she is like you, which is why I like you also She is the Miami Latina version of Mateya. Or maybe you are the Slovenian Natalie? I want to ask you though, what were you like at 18 years old?

If I end up with a nice paying job, house, car, Natalie as my wife and 2 boys and 1 girl as children with her, a long lasting marriage, 50 years or more until we die, even if I don't ever win 1 ATP point, I will be happy. More than happy.

There are more important things in life than tennis matches.
Correction: There are more important things in life than losing tennis matches. If you were winning, we all know you wouldn't say the same thing.

Still, I'm happy you finally realized the truth

The only way something can have no consequences is if it has no effect. The only way something can have no effect is if it doesn't exist. It's completely paradoxical, therefore, to claim that something can exist and simultaneously have no effect.

People are not "free" to express an opinion. Instead, if they choose to express anything, they choose to pay the price. The price is the effect on others and the effect on the person. There is no free lunch in this world.
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:32 PM   #3125
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know I always said no to this, but I feel as though I have built up an image of Natalie as some mythical figure of beauty because, well, she is. To me at least.

ReturnAce is right with the video, but how about something more recent?

This is Natalie:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...psc08f832b.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps8bb14243.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps8a03f7b4.jpg

Now you know what's going on. Now you know why I want to make her my wife one day, beautiful babies with her one day. As attractive as I am combined with her elite sexiness? Come on, the kids will be beyond gorgeous.

And she is smart, so smart, but also a bit aloof. She is so beautiful, but what gets me the most is those light green eyes. Yes, the legs are insane, I called her Nata-legs way back in the day, butt perfect, boobs perfect, gorgeous face, plays tennis, takes care of herself physicall, I can go on and on and on. She is Cuban/Colombian, and she has this little Spanish girl accent, my God. She is such a Miami latina, it is crazy, and I fucking love it.

With all of that, you'd think she'd be a total bitch. And yes she is a little bit, but no more a bitch than I am a dick. We both are softies at heart despite a rough exterior. Me and her are so similar, she is really like the female version of myself, to be honest. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing, but we gonna see one day, we gonna see.
you don't think it's creepy at all for you to obsess over a girl so much who you've seen once in the last year (I might add the time you did see her no sparks flew)
I mean you share pictures of her, talk about marrying and having kids with her, talk about how you find her so sexually attractive- when you've never been on a date with her and hardly keep up?

I don't know why it seems a bit... weird to me. kind of like the prologue to a murder-obsession-documentary like 20/20 or something.

maybe that's just me though......... ...

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #3126
country flag Chris Kuerten
Banned!

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it's disturbing. I would be surprised if he doesn't end up killing her in a ''If I can't have her no one can'' fit of rage.
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:02 PM   #3127
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
you don't think it's creepy at all for you to obsess over a girl so much who you've seen once in the last year (I might add the time you did see her no sparks flew)
I mean you share pictures of her, talk about marrying and having kids with her, talk about how you find her so sexually attractive- when you've never been on a date with her and hardly keep up?

I don't know why it seems a bit... weird to me. kind of like the prologue to a murder-obsession-documentary like 20/20 or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Of course it's disturbing. I would be surprised if he doesn't end up killing her in a ''If I can't have her no one can'' fit of rage.
I think this is going a bit far guys

The only way something can have no consequences is if it has no effect. The only way something can have no effect is if it doesn't exist. It's completely paradoxical, therefore, to claim that something can exist and simultaneously have no effect.

People are not "free" to express an opinion. Instead, if they choose to express anything, they choose to pay the price. The price is the effect on others and the effect on the person. There is no free lunch in this world.
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #3128
country flag Wolfy

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

Call the cops, if something happens.

Laura Robson Rank top 30
Rafa Hardcourt&Clay Goat
Wolfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:10 AM   #3129
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:36 AM   #3130
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

Proper deviant behaviour from Groove.
Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #3131
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove Tennis Career (Back at Domino's and Remembering the Nights)

So I am back at Domino's and remembering the nights. Tonight I work until 1 AM. Back to the lab again...

Now I don't know when my next tournament will be, I dunno, we gonna see. I may not play another event until I am 26 when I graduate, then train from age 26-29 and see what's going on.

Or I may play a tournament in 3 weeks. Who knows.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #3132
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove Tennis Career (Back at Domino's and Remembering the Nights)

So how awful is Dominos? Also why on earth Dominos?

Matosevic, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Dolgopolov, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Gonzalez, Monaco, Thiem
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:55 PM   #3133
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So I am back at Domino's and remembering the nights. Tonight I work until 1 AM. Back to the lab again...

Now I don't know when my next tournament will be, I dunno, we gonna see. I may not play another event until I am 26 when I graduate, then train from age 26-29 and see what's going on.

Bro have you got any back up plans in case tennis doesn't work out? Can't be working at dominoe's mane.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:58 PM   #3134
country flag streetballdude

streetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond repute

Everytime your thread starts to fade away towards the second page, you come up with posts like this one:
Quote:

Some mod should really do you a favour and lock it.

Groove's Career Plan
Quote:
Age 30-34, make my way into top 10 from top 2000
Age 35-40, peak/prime
Age 41-42, decline, retire in 2032
streetballdude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:01 PM   #3135
country flag MichaelKrep

MichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelKrep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetballdude View Post
Everytime your thread starts to fade away towards the second page, you come up with posts like this one:

Some mod should really do you a favour and lock it.
Also this, unfortunately. It's had a good run but the jig is up, old boy.

Grigor Dimitrov Newest Member of Top 10
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marcos Baghdatis

Andy Murray | Alexandr Dolgopolov | Milos Raonic
Pistol Pete
MichaelKrep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote