Johnny Groove Tennis Career (Preparing for North Miami October 4) - Page 208 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2014, 04:29 AM   #3106
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove Tennis Career (New Plan, post #3004)

Johnny, here's a training video for you.
Fed had back problems too, but now he's fine, so this stuff will surely help you.
I'm sure the epic testicle stretch at 1:10 is important, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FEQhV7IVx0
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2014, 10:06 PM   #3107
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateya View Post

Pretty much sums this thread up.
I can't goodrep you more. Take this:

FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:03 AM   #3108
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove Tennis Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
New Plan:

No retirement, but I will be putting the tennis racquets away for a little while. I still have the 100% passion for the game, but I must get myself healthy. I re-applied to Dominos and will probably start back there within the next few days. I am taking the GRE test June 6, one month from now, and the deadline for Grad School is July 1.

Want to get into grad school for the fall for Kinesiology, do Dominos, get healthy in the gym. I will not touch a racquet until I am 100% healthy, not even for practice. I don't know when that will be, maybe never, but probably not. I turn 25 at the end of 2014.

2015 will be Dominos/Grad School, try to get the assistanceship for fall 2015, make some money for tuition, and do less Dominos. Surely I will be healthy by now to practice some, then I turn 26.

2016 will be Grad School/Assistanceship hopefully if not then still Dominos. I'll graduate summer/fall 2016, depending on some factors between now and then. I get the graduate degree, then turn 27.

2017, work, make some money, get back onto the court more, maybe some Men's Opens, turn 28 at end of year

2018, work, make more money, pay off all debts, play more Men's Opens, turn 29 at end of the year.

2019 will be when I need to make my decision. At that point, I will have the money and surely the health and the game to take a true shot at this legitimately, with the funds that I have accumulated. Thing is, at 29, turning 30 at the end of the year, will I even WANT to live in a van and criss-cross the country? Will I be single? If I am, then probably I will take the shot.

Otherwise, what if I am 29, my girl is 27-28, and she is wanting marriage and children? What to do then? I don't know. I really don't know. The obvious answer would be to find a younger girl, like Natalie, who would be 23/24 when I am 29/30, which would be as perfect as you can make it. If she or I are not taken already. I dunno, we gonna see.

Even if I did do it right and hit the tour at 29, let's say I get a few points at the end of 2019, turn 30, then in 2020, at 30, I get myself into the top 500 or so, then turn 31. In 2021, I get myself into top 200, then turn 32. In 2022, I get myself into top 50, turn 33 at end of year.

Then I would have age 33, age 34, age 35 in the top 50 or better. When I turn 36, even if me and Nati do end up together, she will be 30, and time for babies. I don't think I can be with a girl any younger than her, TBH. The age gap and immaturity would be too much for me. Nati is 6 years younger, that may be it.

So let's say, best case scenario:

2023- end year top 20, turn 34 at end of year

2024- end year top 8, turn 35 at end of year, win Gold medal

2025- end year top 2, turn 36 at end of year, 1 slam

2026- end year #1 in the world, turn 37 at end of year, first child? If with Nati or another girl 6 years younger?, 2 slams

2027- end year top 5, turn 38 at end of season, baby turns 1, 0 slams

2028- end year top 5, turn 39 at end of season, baby turns 2, 1 slam

2029- end year #1, turn 40 at end of season, baby turns 3, 2 slams, 6 total

2030- end year top 5, turn 41 at end of season, baby turns 4, 1 slam, 7 total, maybe have 2nd child

2031- end year top 10, turn 42 at end of season, baby turn 5, 0 slams

2032- end year top 15, turn 43 at end of season, baby turns 6 and starts Kindergarten, wife pregnant with 3rd child, win USO 2032, 8th and final slam, and retire

I could take that. 8 slams, 3 Olympic chances, and Nati and 3 children. Ok, so I won't win 20 slams and the undeniably the GOAT. But I can have the wife, the children, the fortune, fame, ads, commercials, acting career if I so desire, international influence, but only 8 slams and be only "one of" the GOATs.

I can take that.
god damn what did I just read

the worst part is the creepy insinuations about being married and having kids with a girl he has never even went on a date with. Even if it's a joke, still.....

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:05 AM   #3109

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetballdude View Post
Definitely bipolar.
I said the exact same thing about him before, 'bipolar' on here and a few people were insistent that it was an extreme thing to call him haha

Rafael Nadal
Old 05-10-2014, 12:13 AM   #3110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I wonder what Natalie thinks of a bloke she is clearly not interested in posting about their future plans to get married and have several children with on a random internet forum.
it is awkward .... borderline obsessive given what we know

Rafael Nadal
Old 05-10-2014, 12:13 AM   #3111
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #3112

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post

Rafael Nadal
Old 05-10-2014, 12:34 AM   #3113
country flag 1811mil

1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute1811mil has a reputation beyond repute

Is there some pics of Nathalie, even if I think the answer will be no:-(

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
1811mil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:52 AM   #3114
country flag ReturnAce

ReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond reputeReturnAce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1811mil View Post

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...e=2&permPage=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...e=2&permPage=1

One of them is Nathalie/ left or right to Groove. Can't remember who's exactly
ReturnAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:00 AM   #3115
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1811mil View Post

You know I always said no to this, but I feel as though I have built up an image of Natalie as some mythical figure of beauty because, well, she is. To me at least.

ReturnAce is right with the video, but how about something more recent?

This is Natalie:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...psc08f832b.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps8bb14243.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps8a03f7b4.jpg

Now you know what's going on. Now you know why I want to make her my wife one day, beautiful babies with her one day. As attractive as I am combined with her elite sexiness? Come on, the kids will be beyond gorgeous.

And she is smart, so smart, but also a bit aloof. She is so beautiful, but what gets me the most is those light green eyes. Yes, the legs are insane, I called her Nata-legs way back in the day, butt perfect, boobs perfect, gorgeous face, plays tennis, takes care of herself physicall, I can go on and on and on. She is Cuban/Colombian, and she has this little Spanish girl accent, my God. She is such a Miami latina, it is crazy, and I fucking love it.

With all of that, you'd think she'd be a total bitch. And yes she is a little bit, but no more a bitch than I am a dick. We both are softies at heart despite a rough exterior. Me and her are so similar, she is really like the female version of myself, to be honest. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing, but we gonna see one day, we gonna see.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose

Last edited by Johnny Groove : 05-10-2014 at 01:03 AM.
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:02 AM   #3116
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have Aspergers/ADHD like me Groove?
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:04 AM   #3117
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Do you have Aspergers/ADHD like me Groove?
I don't think so.

What are the symptoms?

Quote:
Old 05-10-2014, 01:07 AM   #3118
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Your posting habits.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:12 AM   #3119
Future ATP Star

Aspergers, ADHD, mental illness, bipolar, etc.

MTF doctors trying to diagnose. Maybe I am just a regular human being trying to make it through every day like everyone else?

Quote:
Old 05-10-2014, 01:15 AM   #3120
country flag QuitYerWhining

QuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond reputeQuitYerWhining has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
I said the exact same thing about him before, 'bipolar' on here and a few people were insistent that it was an extreme thing to call him haha
Who knows what it is, but he definitely has some sort of serious psychological malfunction that's runing his chance at a career in something realistic.

Currently supporting whoever entertains me.
QuitYerWhining is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote