Johnny Groove Tennis Career (Mid-Week Training) - Page 146 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-08-2014, 02:13 PM   #2176
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove wins epically again, 6-2, 3-6, 6-4

My favorite commercial:

"On the way to the top, everyone's got advice for you. What you're doing wrong, and how to do things they've never done themselves. Could be why our cabin was built with a sound deadening underside, insulated materials, and acoustic glass. So on your way to the top, you can keep the sound of doubt, outside."
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2014, 03:06 PM   #2177
country flag coconut5

coconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond reputecoconut5 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Johnny, I finally found this thread.

Ignore the haters, they're just bitter they are not following their dreams like you. There's nothing that pisses people off more than to see someone else doing something they'd love to do, but don't have the guts to try. You're young, you should go for it man.

Anyway, I'll be checking in here to see how you're getting on.
coconut5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #2178
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut5 View Post

Ignore the haters, they're just bitter they are not following their dreams like you. There's nothing that pisses people off more than to see someone else doing something they'd love to do, but don't have the guts to try. You're young, you should go for it man.

Thanks much coconut

To find something positive around here is very rare.

Quote:
Old 04-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #2179
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
My favorite commercial:

"On the way to the top, everyone's got advice for you. What you're doing wrong, and how to do things they've never done themselves. Could be why our cabin was built with a sound deadening underside, insulated materials, and acoustic glass. So on your way to the top, you can keep the sound of doubt, outside."
Chrysler's maybe not the best brand to be giving out advice.

Good luck anyways, Johnny.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:39 PM   #2180
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut5 View Post

bitter? maybe in some cases, but what you said is just not true, ANYONE could do what Groove is doing, pay the stupid USTA membership fee and then you can sign onto events like Groove does as long as you pay the entry fees. you just need a few bucks and plenty of free time to do what he does. although anyone who did not have their brain in the clouds wouldn't bother, because the fees to get into the tournaments and possibly avoiding a regular job would make the $$$$$ add up, expenses to amount up

ALSO NO. no one says that Cilic is young anymore! Groove is like 24. dinosaur age for tennis! at least in terms of where he is. with his game I think everyone would prefer if he did well, but the haters are only hating because of how bizarre and dramatic Groove exaggerates his potential
I MEAN FOR GODS SAKE I THINK HE RETIRED (unofficially, officially, I don't know?) LAST WEEK and then had some kind of revelation

with all of that said I can't wait for Groove to break into the top 100 and see his face on the ATP homepage banner

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:44 PM   #2181
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

There really needs to be study conducted on how an entire forum decided to collectively indulge in such an elaborate and pitiful trolling exercise.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:58 PM   #2182
country flag VAMOS!!

VAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
I am a glass half full kind of guy. There is enough negativity and bullshit in the world as it is.
And you honestly think you are helping that with this thread?

And btw, in OJT's and AMT's, we have to play 2, sometimes 3 matches in a day, even if our opponent had a bye. So stop bitching about how it was supposedly so unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I've seen what's going on, and what I've seen isn't going.
This x 9999999999999999999999
TITLES
SINGLES: 2014 Nottingham CH
DOUBLES: 2014 Poitiers Futures (w/Derevko)

Baghdatis ~ Dimitrov ~ Dolgopolov ~ Duckworth ~ Federer ~ Groth ~ Gulbis ~ Hewitt ~ Kokkinakis ~ Kubler
Kyrgios ~ Matosevic ~ Millman ~ Mitchell ~ Saville ~ Thompson ~ Tomic ~ Verdasco ~ Wawrinka
VAMOS!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:32 AM   #2183
country flag mikkemus23

mikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond reputemikkemus23 has a reputation beyond repute

I can hardly wait to see whats going on in the next turnaments. Unless he retires again, that is.

Good luck anyways.

Old 04-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #2184
country flag MurrayWizard

MurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayWizard has a reputation beyond repute

I want to become Groove's coach, Johnny lets discuss wages and travel arrangements.

The greatest British player of all-time.

Singles gold medalist and mixed doubles silver medalist at the Games of the XXX Olympiad.

2012 US Open champion.

2013 Wimbledon champion.
MurrayWizard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:08 PM   #2185
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkemus23 View Post
I can hardly wait to see whats going on in the next turnaments. Unless he retires again, that is.

Good luck anyways.

I think we can expect retirement news again soon.
Johnny!
Old 04-09-2014, 02:37 PM   #2186
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
(unofficially, officially, I don't know?)
he didn't ask ATP to remove his name from the computers so he was technically not officially retired. he can now pick up from where he left with the previous total number of point earned still valid.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #2187
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater GOAT training

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #2188
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Joe come in the other thread
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:35 PM   #2189
Future ATP Star

Very windy today.

Quote:
Old 04-09-2014, 10:53 PM   #2190
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

You're playing with a magnetic wig and a metal ball obviously.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote