Johnny Groove 2-6, 3-6, vs. Antonio T. Bugge (Big drama as usual) - Page 133 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-24-2014, 05:15 AM   #1981
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove un-retires from tennis

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - KIRILENKO - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2014, 05:25 AM   #1982
country flag streetballdude

streetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond reputestreetballdude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
I'm beginning to think that Groove is some form of sociopath, no one in a healthy state of mind has such constant up and downs. I am being 100% entirely serious.

you randomly quit your futures Q1 win success to say hello to a random girl you say you're in love with yet you've never went out with, you work in a pizza joint and talk about becoming a Hollywood superstar, you lie constantly, you 'retire' from the sport (don't you have to actually have been an official pro to truly retire? like earn ONE point in the ATP?) and then 2 days later decide you've had a huge moment of clarity and are ending your retirement

it's like you bounce off your random illogical ideas and feelings onto this forum when you might be better off just using some of the pizza route money on therapy

I just remembered Groove blocked me I think but still. I hope it's just an elaborate ruse ( a rather bizarrely obsessive and successful one to say the least) to troll people online
Yeah don't worry, I'll just quote you instead.

Groove's Career Plan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Age 30-34, make my way into top 10 from top 2000
Age 35-40, peak/prime
Age 41-42, decline, retire in 2032
streetballdude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:53 AM   #1983
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm beginning to think that Groove is some form of sociopath, no one in a healthy state of mind has such constant up and downs. I am being 100% entirely serious.

you randomly quit your futures Q1 win success to say hello to a random girl you say you're in love with yet you've never went out with, you work in a pizza joint and talk about becoming a Hollywood superstar, you lie constantly, you 'retire' from the sport (don't you have to actually have been an official pro to truly retire? like earn ONE point in the ATP?) and then 2 days later decide you've had a huge moment of clarity and are ending your retirement

it's like you bounce off your random illogical ideas and feelings onto this forum when you might be better off just using some of the pizza route money on therapy

I just remembered Groove blocked me I think but still. I hope it's just an elaborate ruse ( a rather bizarrely obsessive and successful one to say the least) to troll people online
actually sociopaths are very controlled and not random or erratic at all; you are thinking of a psychopath.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:55 AM   #1984
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually thinking of asking if you'd pulled out of those upcoming tournaments or if you were gonna play them out.

I will cheer for you, Johnny.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:08 AM   #1985
country flag VAMOS!!

VAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond reputeVAMOS!! has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it, just when I thought this deluded crap was finally over.
TITLES
SINGLES: 2014 Nottingham CH
DOUBLES: 2014 Poitiers Futures (w/Derevko)

Baghdatis ~ Dimitrov ~ Dolgopolov ~ Duckworth ~ Federer ~ Groth ~ Gulbis ~ Hewitt ~ Kokkinakis ~ Kubler
Kyrgios ~ Matosevic ~ Millman ~ Mitchell ~ Saville ~ Thompson ~ Tomic ~ Verdasco ~ Wawrinka
VAMOS!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:36 AM   #1986
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

did anyone tweet Dustin the news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:59 AM   #1987
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

What the...

DOH!!!
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:13 AM   #1988
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
did anyone tweet Dustin the news?
I'm too embarrassed to do it.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:17 AM   #1989
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute

Is her last name Henin?

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - KIRILENKO - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:19 AM   #1990
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone who supports this comeback is basically spitting Dreddy in the face.

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:30 AM   #1991
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #1992
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

tennis won here
Federer, Nadal and Djokovic should be afraid from legendary Groove

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:39 AM   #1993
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkulpus View Post
tennis won here

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo

Last edited by leng jai : 03-24-2014 at 11:42 AM.
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:08 PM   #1994
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #1995
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Blah blah bullshit.

Just kick back and enjoy the show. The story is still being written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I was actually thinking of asking if you'd pulled out of those upcoming tournaments or if you were gonna play them out.

I will cheer for you, Johnny.
Thanks Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkulpus View Post
tennis won here
Thanks Marto
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post