Johnny Groove Tennis Career - Page 132 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-24-2014, 01:32 AM   #1966
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove un-retires from tennis

Your number one drill will be to put on some sunglasses and gawk over at the ladies heading over to the beach. The V-neck t-shirt is mandatory.
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2014, 01:34 AM   #1967
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather pay $25/h for JG to read me bedtime stories.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:36 AM   #1968
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

To put the value proposition into perspective I could almost buy 4 Frozen Cokes from the Australian Open with $25.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:39 AM   #1969

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Mate, you're learning from a 24/7 fighter, you gotta pay up for the experience a little.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:39 AM   #1970
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
I take it you want to join the search for MH370 and thus chose Singapore as your destination. Again, great strategy. Keep Tripwires a few weeks in the sun and you can have of her in the spot of your latina crush while she is showing you the inner workings of the posh district of the country.

Maybe I'm being a little bit too excited here but I'm thrilled to hear about this new plan of yours.

Singapore would be awesome, but the chances are very very slim at the mo. I still have to take over Florida first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Good luck with that.
Thanks, love

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
25 buckaroonies is mate's rates? Might have to start working at Dominoes.
It's a discount, mate. Most coaches around here charge $65-$100 an hour or more

Quote:
Your number one drill will be to put on some sunglasses and gawk over at the ladies heading over to the beach. The V-neck t-shirt is mandatory.
You know, once not too long ago I was giving a tennis lesson to an old lady, must have been like 70 or something, and the whole time she's trying to introduce me to her daughter

Her: "You know you should meet my daughter, she is very beautiful, just got out of a bad divorce, her son is off at college, she is lonely now, needs something to do."
Me: "Your daughter? How old is he?"
Her: "She's 48, but that's not a problem, is it? There are plenty of older ladies with younger boyfriends"
Me:

Is this what I've been reduced to? Just a piece of meat for recently divorced housewives double my age? Jesus Christ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Now this is a good business idea...
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:40 AM   #1971

If things go well and Jon likes you, you might get a slice of Domino's pizza after the session.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:43 AM   #1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post

You know, once not too long ago I was giving a tennis lesson to an old lady, must have been like 70 or something, and the whole time she's trying to introduce me to her daughter

Her: "You know you should meet my daughter, she is very beautiful, just got out of a bad divorce, her son is off at college, she is lonely now, needs something to do."
Her: "She's 48, but that's not a problem, is it? There are plenty of older ladies with younger boyfriends"
Me:

Is this what I've been reduced to? Just a piece of meat for recently divorced housewives double my age? Jesus Christ.
Pretty much sounds like one of the standard scripts you will be working with once your acting career gets going in Miami.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:19 AM   #1973
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have you back, Grasshoppah.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:24 AM   #1974
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I take it you want to join the search for MH370 and thus chose Singapore as your destination. Again, great strategy. Keep Tripwires a few weeks in the sun and you can have of her in the spot of your latina crush while she is showing you the inner workings of the posh district of the country.

Maybe I'm being a little bit too excited here but I'm thrilled to hear about this new plan of yours.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Quote:
To put the value proposition into perspective I could almost buy 4 Frozen Cokes from the Australian Open with $25.

best two pages ever
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:20 AM   #1975
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

I'm beginning to think that Groove is some form of sociopath, no one in a healthy state of mind has such constant up and downs. I am being 100% entirely serious.

you randomly quit your futures Q1 win success to say hello to a random girl you say you're in love with yet you've never went out with, you work in a pizza joint and talk about becoming a Hollywood superstar, you lie constantly, you 'retire' from the sport (don't you have to actually have been an official pro to truly retire? like earn ONE point in the ATP?) and then 2 days later decide you've had a huge moment of clarity and are ending your retirement

it's like you bounce off your random illogical ideas and feelings onto this forum when you might be better off just using some of the pizza route money on therapy

I just remembered Groove blocked me I think but still. I hope it's just an elaborate ruse ( a rather bizarrely obsessive and successful one to say the least) to troll people online

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:23 AM   #1976
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
Didnt wait long enough. This is a mis-step in the attention seeking adventure.
I agree.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:24 AM   #1977
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He can't even deal with throwing a ball up in the air in a straight line.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:29 AM   #1978
country flag Smoke944

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post

Me:

Not as crazy as your other stories but also obviously never happened.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:43 AM   #1979
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
I'm beginning to think that Groove is some form of sociopath, no one in a healthy state of mind has such constant up and downs. I am being 100% entirely serious.

you randomly quit your futures Q1 win success to say hello to a random girl you say you're in love with yet you've never went out with, you work in a pizza joint and talk about becoming a Hollywood superstar, you lie constantly, you 'retire' from the sport (don't you have to actually have been an official pro to truly retire? like earn ONE point in the ATP?) and then 2 days later decide you've had a huge moment of clarity and are ending your retirement

it's like you bounce off your random illogical ideas and feelings onto this forum when you might be better off just using some of the pizza route money on therapy

I just remembered Groove blocked me I think but still. I hope it's just an elaborate ruse ( a rather bizarrely obsessive and successful one to say the least) to troll people online
There is very little doubt that JG bases his life decisions on what would say the faultiest in a neat little MTF story.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:15 AM   #1980
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote