AIG JAPAN OPEN - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-02-2004, 01:23 PM   #1
country flag Sakura 0101
Banned!

Sakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond reputeSakura 0101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default AIG JAPAN OPEN

Hi guys!

I heared that David was practising with Dent for an hour, this morning.
Unfortunatly, I missed it
I arrived too late.
After the practise, a lot of fan asked for his autograph,
and he did so to everybody.
According to the girl who got his autograph, he smelled good

Tomorrow, he will show up in the Yonex's festival with Hingis and many japanease players.
I will go to see him, but my digital camera got broken I'm sooooo sorry I don't think I can take his pics.

see you later.

This is Sakura reporting from Tokyoooooooo♪
Sakura 0101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2004, 01:26 PM   #2
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AIG JAPAN OPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura 0101
Hi guys!

I heared that David was practising with Dent for an hour, this morning.
Unfortunatly, I missed it
I arrived too late.
After the practise, a lot of fan asked for his autograph,
and he did so to everybody.
According to the girl who got his autograph, he smelled good

Tomorrow, he will show up in the Yonex's festival with Hingis and many japanease players.
I will go to see him, but my digital camera got broken I'm sooooo sorry I don't think I can take his pics.

see you later.

This is Sakura reporting from Tokyoooooooo♪
Wow, thanks-especially to the girl who got his autograph and got close enough to catch his "scent". Sakura, are you able to get your camera fixed? Are you able to borrow one from a friend or relative, or buy one of those disposable ones and take to the store and have the pics developed onto a CD for your computer?
Old 10-02-2004, 03:53 PM   #3
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the information Sakura. I hope you have a really wonderful time at the tournament - and that David wins for you Any pictures that you or any of your friends take will, of course, be greatly appreciated!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 04:12 PM   #4
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

Has the draw been made yet??
Old 10-02-2004, 04:48 PM   #5
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently the draw will be out tomorrow Fedex.
And Sakura, thank you SO MUCH for the info!!!! I didn't know he was already in Japan, it's great to hear it! And also it's great to know he's been so nice to his fans!
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 06:51 PM   #6
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Sakura,thanks so much for the news

I was wondering where he could be..if in Argentina or if he was already in Japan.
But It's good to know he is there and practising!!

Ohh and it is great to know that he smells good..all guys should smell good!!
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 10:00 PM   #7
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

I would think that the draw would be available by now, but this is weird to have a draw out that late. I hope there are no surprises with regards to player withdrawals and draw designations.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:00 PM   #8
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaM23
Ohh and it is great to know that he smells good..all guys should smell good!!
Yes, all guys should smell good. That's a definite turn-on.
Old 10-02-2004, 10:05 PM   #9
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info Sakura! I hope David wins for you

Good luck to him in Tokyo!
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 10:13 PM   #10
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
Yes, all guys should smell good. That's a definite turn-on.
That should definetly be a rule!
OHH and they all should look like that guy in your avie!!
Who is that btw,cause i wanna meet him! LOL
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 10:24 PM   #11
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaM23
That should definetly be a rule!
OHH and they all should look like that guy in your avie!!
Who is that btw,cause i wanna meet him! LOL
Now, Claudia
Old 10-02-2004, 10:37 PM   #12
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

That guy looks familiar, I wonder where he is right now
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 01:15 AM   #13
country flag Fedex

Fedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond reputeFedex has a reputation beyond repute

I think the draw is out now. Go and check the tournement thread. Well, thats all from me, for tonight. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning, I will be happy with the tennis results.
Old 10-03-2004, 03:35 AM   #14
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Me too. I hope that he gets a decent draw.
Old 10-03-2004, 08:47 AM   #15
country flag bianco

bianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond reputebianco has a reputation beyond repute

so the draw is out and David is seed No.2
http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2004/329/MDS.pdf
if David can make it to the semi-final, then he probably will meet Canas or Gambill or Nieminen...

Last edited by bianco : 10-03-2004 at 09:06 AM.
bianco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote