Thread for RG crowd unappreciative posters. And calimero - Rafachat vol.71 - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #211
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: :bigcry: :bigcry: Rafachat vol.71

I don't really care about Rafa's loss last night. The only negative thing is that it was the 3rd loss to Djoko in a final this year. Other than that ...meh. I'm actually glad it was 2 sets and he didn't end up losing in 3 after a 4 hour struggle.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #212
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

I find it slightly odd (to put it mildly) that clay death seems to be quite enamored with using "death" to describe players and their game.

Clay death
Movement of death
the slayer
Pray for death
the ultimate doomsday death machine
the high priest of death
spartan warrior king administering death
The swiss assasin
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 12:48 PM   #213
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

too much time spent playing computer/video games would be my guess
Old 05-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #214
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I find it slightly odd (to put it mildly) that clay death seems to be quite enamored with using "death" to describe players and their game.

Clay death
Movement of death
the slayer
Pray for death
the high priest of death
The swiss assasin
Americans

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #215
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by -calimero- View Post
Getta is the only fangirl I could bear as mod
Are you sure? Imagine asking for a clarification on a mod decision and getting an abstract philosophical answer.

Quote:
I need to watch again yesterday's match for those over the top fist pumps just to see that "wtf face" the next point

Thanks for these old photos JM. They remind us that triumphs come after crushing defeats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Because back in the "good old days" Tangy was a Roddick fan, but she liked Federer too and posted on his forum. The Federer fans including the then Mirkaland and maybe especially her declared that Tangy could not be a Federer fan AND a Roddick fan. This was maybe even before Federer had won his first Wimbledon. They claimed Tangy was only pretending to be a Federer fan to troll the Federer forum. But Tangy was a Federer fan. She even fangirled him in the Roddick forum and no one cared. I mean almost every one has more than one favorite usually. But finally they chased her out of the Federer forum and pretty much managed to turn her into a non-fan.

That's how I recall it. Tangy probably has a better recollection than I do.

What a story! I can't believe Tangy used to be a Federer fan!!!

Though when I first started watching tennis I was a fan too. It only lasted a couple of months.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #216
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Clay death
Movement of death
the slayer
Pray for death
the high priest of death
The swiss assasin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
This. Typical spoilt kid's words here, and the guy pretends to run 3 businesses or something
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #217
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Getta used to rep me on a regular basis. I like her
Old 05-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #218
country flag Metis

Quote:
Here's the dream:

again

I was at a tennis stadium, not the main one but a wooden one. There were people around but no matches going on. I looked down and saw in a lower corner at the back of the stadium a sculptor was working on the armature of a sculpture. I could tell it was going to be a sculpture of Djokovic. I worked my way down to the area which was on a wooden platform with stairs to it and a railing around it. There was someone else with his back to me also working on the sculpture.

I walked up and made a comment to the sculptor. The "helper" turned around. It was Rafa, and I could see that he had taken my remark as critical of what he had been doing. I explained myself, and he finished hooking up the wires he was manipulating, and stepped back from the figure.

I said, "Tough loss." He nodded and shrugged a bit. I said something about Djokovic, and Rafa replied, "Yes, is playing unbelievable right now." Then we talked a bit about Djokovic's game , or rather he did making gestures to demonstrate, etc. I added, "He's playing with a lot of confidence." Rafa made one of those faces and shrugged as if not really agreeing or disagreeing or maybe just that I was stating the obvious. Then his ride came, and he walked past me to go down the stairs. I said, "Thanks, Rafa." Meaning for all the great wins over the years, but not saying it. Rafa ducked his head modestly and put up a hand in a gesture of "it is nothing" and went down the stairs.
Rafa sculpting a statue for Djoko?

Quote:
The other day, I dreamed that one of those very butch men at work (scruffy beard, messy hair,...) was in fact a cross-dresser. I'd caught him wearing a hot pink skirt over black leggings and a blouse with lots of ruflles, topped off with glitter make-up.
Still can't stop laughing when I see him at work these days.
Now that's a funny one.

Quote:
I've had a few dreams about Rafa, but none of them saucy or ludicrous. Just very quiet calm dreams. Usually I don't dream about people I know or who I have seen on television. Sometimes I dream funny dreams and wake myself up laughing. I was wondering if you woke yourself up laughing with your funny dream.
That has never happened to me. It's usually either a bad dream and I feel awful most of the day or a dream that always ends too soon. Oh, there's also the really strange ones that leave a feeling.

Quote:
For some reason, most of my dreams look quite natural to me when I'm asleep but they only become daft when thinking back on them.
I think that happens to everyone.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #219
♥ eve ♥

Really those over the top fist pumps by Nadal is the most disgusting stuff in the sports world
Old 05-09-2011, 12:54 PM   #220
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Though when I first started watching tennis I was a fan too. It only lasted a couple of months.
That is horrible! What made you stray from the right path? Also mean Fedtards?! these bastards

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #221
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think that happens to everyone.
not to those waking themselves up laughing due to a funny dream.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #222
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think that's probably accurate -- with a good dose of fantasy novels thrown in.

Quote:

I dream many dreams like movies. There are dramatic ones and mystery ones and funny ones. I wake up laughing from the comic ones.

Sometimes I dream irritating or disturbing dreams -- usually some simple task that turns impossible and I can't finish it.

Some times I have the WTF dreams that I wake up and shake my head about.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #223
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you sure? Imagine asking for a clarification on a mod decision and getting an abstract philosophical answer.
But that's the best one gets form them anyway, no?

Edit: the Swiss assassin, really?
Old 05-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #224
country flag Metis

I had a dream last night too.

I was working in a summer camp for underpriviledged kids as a volunteer. The camp was located deep in the forest. It was Saturday afternoon and I was going out with my boyfriend that evening. There was a salon in the summer camp so I decided to have my hair done for the occasion. The hairdresser, who was actually my boyfriend, was the Korean guy from Lost. He washed my hair and started styling it while we were discussing our evening plans. When he was done I turned around to look in the mirror. Guess what? He had actually cut the hair unevenly and it was longer on one side. (Now you understand how traumatic the experience of my last haircut was. ) Although I was shocked, I kept my composure and refrained from telling him he sucked as a hairdresser (he was my boyfriend after all ). I asked him to make some corrections but he made it look even worse.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #225
country flag Metis

Quote:
Really those over the top fist pumps by Nadal is the most disgusting stuff in the sports world
yes, yes, undoubtedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
That is horrible! What made you stray from the right path? Also mean Fedtards?! these bastards
No, I hadn't discovered MTF yet, though after I did it reinforced my choice of Nadal as my no1 favorite player.

Quote:

Quote:

I dream many dreams like movies. There are dramatic ones and mystery ones and funny ones. I wake up laughing from the comic ones.

Sometimes I dream irritating or disturbing dreams -- usually some simple task that turns impossible and I can't finish it.

Some times I have the WTF dreams that I wake up and shake my head about.
those are the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
But that's the best one gets form them anyway, no?
True that
Closed Thread