Thread for RG crowd unappreciative posters. And calimero - Rafachat vol.71 - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #181
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: :bigcry: :bigcry: Rafachat vol.71

JM, stop it
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2011, 11:06 AM   #182
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't nice when some other player has to beat your most hated coz your favorite is not capable to

Last edited by acionescu : 05-09-2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: my English sucks
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #183
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I had a dream about Rafa last night. I wrote it down here and then when I attempted to post, I lost it somewhere in cyber..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

-
Careergrandslam is losing it in GM. (well, he's not the only one losing it, to be fair)
Edit: he might not have had any of it in the first place.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #184
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Hilde, is Lierse - Standard Liege?

its spelt Liege here

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Isn't nice when some other player has to beat your most hated coz your favorite is not capable to
thats what you get for being a Ferrer fan
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #185
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

No, Lierse is Lierse, Mikey
(it's a team from the city Lier)

The Flemish name for Ličge is Luik
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #186
country flag acionescu

huh?
Old 05-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #187
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Why is MY so bitter and mean to tangy? It's not like Roddick has ever been a threat to Roger.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #188
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

is it that bad? I think that I'll just avoid looking at her signature.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #189
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the dream:

again

I was at a tennis stadium, not the main one but a wooden one. There were people around but no matches going on. I looked down and saw in a lower corner at the back of the stadium a sculptor was working on the armature of a sculpture. I could tell it was going to be a sculpture of Djokovic. I worked my way down to the area which was on a wooden platform with stairs to it and a railing around it. There was someone else with his back to me also working on the sculpture.

I walked up and made a comment to the sculptor. The "helper" turned around. It was Rafa, and I could see that he had taken my remark as critical of what he had been doing. I explained myself, and he finished hooking up the wires he was manipulating, and stepped back from the figure.

I said, "Tough loss." He nodded and shrugged a bit. I said something about Djokovic, and Rafa replied, "Yes, is playing unbelievable right now." Then we talked a bit about Djokovic's game , or rather he did making gestures to demonstrate, etc. I added, "He's playing with a lot of confidence." Rafa made one of those faces and shrugged as if not really agreeing or disagreeing or maybe just that I was stating the obvious. Then his ride came, and he walked past me to go down the stairs. I said, "Thanks, Rafa." Meaning for all the great wins over the years, but not saying it. Rafa ducked his head modestly and put up a hand in a gesture of "it is nothing" and went down the stairs.

Last edited by star : 05-09-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:43 AM   #190
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Why is MY so bitter and mean to tangy? It's not like Roddick has ever been a threat to Roger.
Because back in the "good old days" Tangy was a Roddick fan, but she liked Federer too and posted on his forum. The Federer fans including the then Mirkaland and maybe especially her declared that Tangy could not be a Federer fan AND a Roddick fan. This was maybe even before Federer had won his first Wimbledon. They claimed Tangy was only pretending to be a Federer fan to troll the Federer forum. But Tangy was a Federer fan. She even fangirled him in the Roddick forum and no one cared. I mean almost every one has more than one favorite usually. But finally they chased her out of the Federer forum and pretty much managed to turn her into a non-fan.

That's how I recall it. Tangy probably has a better recollection than I do.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #191
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Rafa ducked his head modestly and put up a hand in a gesture of "it is nothing" and went down the stairs.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #192
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
very touching, no?
Old 05-09-2011, 11:53 AM   #193
country flag Castafiore

I take it that the sculpture of Novak was of a saucy nature?

ETA: if so, please spare us the details.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #194
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I take it that the sculpture of Novak was of a saucy nature?
nooo

I guess I'm missing the joke. Not rare really
Old 05-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #195
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Nice dream Star.