Eurovision Song Contest 2011 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #106
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2011

ALL LOSSES

oh well, I was riding too much on the UK entry but the Azerbaijanis got the last laugh, their cute song that could be written 20 years ago with their hapless performers was good enough.
Some countries can get to the top 10 just by putting a donkey on stage...others don't seem to be able to do it no matter what. Fair play

They could divide the semis into East and West and let them vote for whatever they want instead of putting all those stupid restrictions that don't change anything.

I also got to apologise to Straby, he/she knew his/her Eurovision well, in spite of his/her country voting like they were 5 year olds once again. I was only listening to the records and was judging on the basis of them.
I could have easily laid the French guy right after his performance or get any others in play, like Germany top 10 etc. But never mind, I'm done with this fake bad karaoke comp as I'm done with gambling in general.
Zdob si Zdub should have won instead, I wouldn't mind that one bit.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2011, 02:44 PM   #107
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Blue but I thought they sounded rather terrible. Their singing has went way downhill since they split up 5(?) years ago, particularly in Lee's case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria100 View Post
I'm not really feeling it this year so I'm just going with this to keep me entertained:

Estonia top 10 @ 1,70.
Lost

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #108
country flag Magick

Magick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond reputeMagick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straby View Post
W x 7
Lost on Slovenia top 10.

I should rub this in so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo View Post
triple L

nothing earned, nothing lost this year esc. but thanks maja for the try
classic bravo.

Quote: