Eurovision Song Contest 2011 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2011, 08:24 PM   #46
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
crap Bulgaria is gonna make the final, abort bet
I really hope so, easy top10 in this crappile.
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #47
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straby View Post
Slovenia should be favorite to win on Saturday, end of story.
What a performance.
are the Germans making a total meal out of the sound production? I expected her voice to be more powerful...
Looks like Sweden will qualify at the end, though the guy was out of tune and stuff but who cares, they love it.
nastoff is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #48
country flag Stribo

Stribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond reputeStribo has a reputation beyond repute

I've put my life on Slovenia to win... Lets hope it comes in!

Does europe actually care about eurovision? Do they take it seriously, obviously in the UK its a bit of a joke and just a bit of fun?
Stribo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #49
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute

What a shit contest, Bulgaria didn't qualify while all the crap are in...
Old 05-12-2011, 09:00 PM   #50
country flag Straby

Straby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond repute

Lol there is a real disappointment on Dutch TV about not getting through to the final.
They must be fucking deaf.

And I am really surprised about Bulgaria indeed. One of the better ones tonight.
Straby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #51
country flag Johnny_Bravo

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo View Post
adding more on slovenia to qualify @1.50
W

adding more on slovenia to win it all and finland to win it all

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Johnny_Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:04 PM   #52
country flag Ale10

Bulgaria not qualifying is one of the biggest bullshits ever in ESC. And that says something...
Old 05-12-2011, 09:05 PM   #53
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
I really hope so, easy top10 in this crappile.
nope, that tiny girl looked cool but the song sucked after all and they saw through it...got worried for nothing.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #54
country flag Ale10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
nope, that tiny girl looked cool but the song sucked after all and they saw through it...got worried for nothing.
The song sucked and they saw through it? The same people who voted in the Swedish gay guy who can't sing to save his life?
Old 05-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #55
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

Cyprus not to qualify WON ( they did their best but )
Netherlands to qualify LOST ( his false teeth didn't help the proceedings )
Bulgaria not to qualify bet taken back, would have won otherwise
Ukraine to qualify WON
Slovenia to qualify WON

much better than tennis where idiots like Fedmug lose to druggies.

Last edited by nastoff : 05-12-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #56
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale10 View Post
The song sucked and they saw through it? The same people who voted in the Swedish gay guy who can't sing to save his life?
you're right, let me rephrase that...the song didn't quite suck but it was sung in Bulgarian and it was trashed on the basis of that..that was the reason behind going against it in the first place.

And Bulgaria has come with better songs in the past which have failed to qualify, did you remember that awesome tune they had a few years ago that didn't even make the final?
I thought the same would happen to Slovenia but it didn't...all at the expense of that Swedish guy who can't sing...

It's all politics
Old 05-12-2011, 09:19 PM   #57
country flag Johnny_Bravo

Johnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny_Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

UK @13
Finland @23
Slovenia @81

bamos

Paul-Henri Mathieu
Johnny_Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #58
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

UK to make Top 5 @ 2.32

Sweden not to make top 10 @ 2.00 ( I will spit on the graves of those who make me lose that bet )

Slovenia to make top 10 @ 6.00
Old 05-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #59
country flag Straby

Straby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna lay Jedward big time if they are still 2nd fav tomorrow.
This was even worse than I was expecting.
Straby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #60
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

there wasn't any singing from them so I can't say if it was actually better or worse...they're good at jumping around and wearing their hair in a silly way though

At the end it was so predictable that I thought betfair was actually doing the voting

by the same token Slovenia will fail miserably tomorrow and Sweden will be in the top 5...the UK might or might not make the top 5.