Bryan Twins - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2005, 12:23 PM   #916
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

Ice Ice Baby, haha

我只机器象蚂蚁不...
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2005, 02:53 PM   #917
country flag athena_wu

athena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond repute

哈哈,侬听到ICE ICE BABY啦,BOB弹好,阿拉笑得来像只花痴.

PS,I think Bryans have already finished the charity match with Agassi.
I wanna see their pics. Really miss them.
athena_wu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 03:54 PM   #918
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, it's already morning here so it is definitely finished. I think Andre and James beat the Bryans in like a tiebreak set or something.

This was posted on their messageboard, I guess from their trainer:
Hello all, Just wanted to say thanks for all the support and great website....The guys and myself have already started the offseason strength and conditioning program...There is no satisfaction in these guys and look for an incredible year in 06'...All the best!

Also yesterday (Sunday) in Houston, there was a Save Doubles clinic and exhibition. I'm sure that was tons of fun too

Oh here's the thing from the Idaho exhibition with Andre and others.......
=============
The Rock-n-Racquets event, sponsored by Tamarack Resort and a fund raiser for the Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation, featured Agassi, Blake, Graf, the world's top-ranked men's doubles team of American twin brothers Mike and Bob Bryan, and the world's top-ranked female junior player, Viktoria Azarenka of Belarus.
Agassi paired with Blake to battle the Bryan brothers in the opening match of the night, a one-set, best-of-eight game affair. Agassi and Blake jumped out to a 3-1 lead, built their lead to 5-3 and led 7-3 after Agassi hammered home an overhead. But the Bryan brothers battled back and cut the lead to 7-6 before Blake served out the match.

The night’s second match featured Agassi playing a mixed doubles match with Graf for the first time ever, and the pairing turned out to be a success. Graf, who retired from the WTA Tour in 1999, looked sharp against the pairing of Mike Bryan and Azarenka. There were no service breaks until Agassi and Graf broke Bryan’s serve in the decisive 10th game to win the match 6-4.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 05:55 PM   #919
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

no bryans forum yet. ):
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 08:50 PM   #920
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't the Bryans have their own forum yet?
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 10:22 PM   #921
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Because they haven't made any new forums lately. People need to keep posting in the thread in the suggestions forum so that they'll have no choice but to give us one next time they add them

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 12-07-2005, 05:55 AM   #922
country flag athena_wu

athena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond repute

KEEP POSTING, OK, I WILL DO IT.

Anyone, who watched the videos I have linked, would you please give me some idea of what songs they have played in these two concerts???? HELP!!

I just know three songs in the first one:
U2's 'With or Without You', Santana's 'Ai Como Va' and Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
but don't know another one that Bryans also sang two words.

the second concerts, I just know they played "My girl". don't know others.

HELP!!!
Old 12-07-2005, 09:23 PM   #923
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

aww...alright, I mean they have a huge fan base...probably the largest for a doubles team ever.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 10:45 AM   #924
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

MY Girl??
that's my song, haha. coz westlife played it too. I've got sunshine....
我想到ICE ICE BABY就想笑...哈朝

when will they offer us a forums?
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 02:06 PM   #925
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Soon, soon. We just have to keep nagging them to give us a Bryans forum!
Old 12-08-2005, 03:52 PM   #926
country flag athena_wu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
MY Girl??
that's my song, haha. coz westlife played it too. I've got sunshine....
我想到ICE ICE BABY就想笑...哈朝

when will they offer us a forums?
嘲撒啦??BOB可爱伐啦,还弹一刚.
刚刚听了ANDY慈善会的唱歌,哈难听。

Many singers have performed this song. I like it so much.
555555555, I still don't know the songs they played.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:56 PM   #927
country flag Deboogle!.

As soon as I have time to watch the videos (maybe tonight or tomorrow) I can tell you the songs

As for the forum, I'm sure we have enough support, they just haven't added ANY new forums in a long time so hopefully they'll do it soon and ours will be one of the ones added

Old 12-08-2005, 05:12 PM   #928
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

*chants* FORUM, FORUM, FORUM!!! How can the Bryans not have a forum, everyone loves them

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 05:44 PM   #929
country flag tiboutchou

tiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond reputetiboutchou has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for my english but i come from Belgium... and i'm new on this forum...

It's just to tell you that they have an official forum on the official website (http://on.starblvd.net/cgi-bin/bbs?bryan_brothers)

But i made one: http://gobryans.winnerforum.net/ it's the beginning so there is not a lot of people if you want... you can settle down here too!
tiboutchou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 03:18 AM   #930
country flag athena_wu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
As soon as I have time to watch the videos (maybe tonight or tomorrow) I can tell you the songs

As for the forum, I'm sure we have enough support, they just haven't added ANY new forums in a long time so hopefully they'll do it soon and ours will be one of the ones added
OK,OK,thanks, Deb.
I just missed one song in the 1st concert.
and I just know one song in the 2nd concert.