Bryan Twins - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2005, 07:59 PM   #871
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

Ohhh Damn, i thought they'd make the final Well, it was a good year for them Have some time off and come back in 2006 ready to rock doubles again

Aw, those pictures are cute. Thanks for sharing Cindy19 (: They look very cute indeed! Bobs g/f really is very pretty. I like her hair
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2005, 07:21 AM   #872
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Whoa, that is a different girl. That or she dyed her hair brown and looks totally different than she did as a blond But that does not look like Joanna at all... but yes she is pretty whoever she is. Thanks for your pics, they're real nice guys aren't they

Anyway, the guys lost to Llodra-Santoro

Have a nice off-season guys, you deserve it
different girl??!! for sure, she isn't a blond. but bob seems love her sooooo much. and he can't take his eyes off her.

btw, i tried to change my av, but i failed...i have no idea about that how to use {URL}...i wanted to use the same pic like you did..
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 04:16 PM   #873
country flag athena_wu

athena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond repute

Bob and Mike left Shanghai at about 14:00 pm on Sunday local time.
Hope they can arrive at home soon. Enjoy their vacation.
They brought us a really brilliant TMC. I love them.

I'm missing them now.
athena_wu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 05:00 PM   #874
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
different girl??!! for sure, she isn't a blond. but bob seems love her sooooo much. and he can't take his eyes off her.
He dated Joanna Garcia, an actress here, for a long time. She's blond and on a TV show here, they dated for a couple of years... and were still dating this summer, I saw her in LA in July and other people saw her in Montreal! So that's why it was surprising to see him with someone different.
Quote:
btw, i tried to change my av, but i failed...i have no idea about that how to use {URL}...i wanted to use the same pic like you did..
You have to resize the picture so it's only 140 pixels, then you upload it in your profile in the User CP....

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 12:12 PM   #875
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

1\about the gf, i heard about that, but i haven't her pic, so i think she is that actress, but now it seems that i was wrong.
2\can i use URL???

@wu:i miss them too.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:46 PM   #876
country flag athena_wu

athena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bryan Twins

Quote:
1\about the gf, i heard about that, but i haven't her pic, so i think she is that actress, but now it seems that i was wrong.
2\can i use URL???

@wu:i miss them too.
the driver said that Bob's girl friend has come to Shanghai. But she left soon on 13th. So I didn't see her. Driver also said that Bob and his GF were very funny playing POKER in the car. Who lost the game, who will give a kiss.

cindy, do we know each other?? We are al chinese , where are you from?
Old 11-21-2005, 02:47 PM   #877
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

This is Joanna Garcia, who Bob dated for a long long time until just a few months ago it seems

This is not the same girl you met, Cindy (dark hair, obviously)

I liked Bob and Joanna together. Hmph

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 12:04 PM   #878
country flag Cindy19

Yeah, that's not the same girl. but you see, Bob's new girlfriend is more beautiful, and she is a nice girl. like wu said, she is very funny.
oh, Debstah, the new one is nice too =) and did you know, i asked mike :"do you know travis parrott" he said, yes we are best friends, and the next day, i gave bob the pic which i took with travis last year, and he promised me that he will give it to travis...i hope he did.

@wu. i from shanghai. where r u from?
Old 11-22-2005, 01:38 PM   #879
country flag athena_wu

Question Re: Bryan Twins

Oh, Cindy, you have a pic with Bob. I have too. So I am in Shanghai too.

The lady, you mean she is Bob's GF? I haven't seen her this time.
Like the driver said, she left Shanghai very soon. Then, how about Joanna?
They were such an attracitive couple.

Oh, is she his new Girl Friend? She is soooooooo beautiful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0876.jpg (48.0 KB, 36 views)
Old 11-23-2005, 04:23 AM   #880
country flag Cindy19

NIce pic wu! i bet you enjoyed a lot.

i don't know, i met the girl on 11th and 12th, anyway, she is a good girl, i think =)
Old 11-25-2005, 02:09 PM   #881
country flag athena_wu

Yea, thanks.
Your pic really confused me. Who's that girl? Haven't you ask Bob that who is she?
Old 11-26-2005, 06:00 AM   #882
country flag Cindy19

I think she is Bob's girlfriend, coz Bob kissed her ...and the did something like lovers did
Old 11-26-2005, 07:17 AM   #883
country flag Cindy19

Bryans' Show!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bob mike.jpg (89.9 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg bob mike2.jpg (103.2 KB, 22 views)
Old 11-26-2005, 07:22 AM   #884
country flag Cindy19

We r the No1 twins!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bryans1.jpg (47.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg bryans2.jpg (35.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg bryan3.jpg (34.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg bryan34.jpg (30.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg bryans5.jpg (29.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg bryans6.jpg (34.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg bryans7.jpg (29.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-26-2005, 11:49 AM   #885
country flag athena_wu

Some more pics of Bryans when they left Hilton hotel last week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0508.jpg (100.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0509.jpg (75.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0512.jpg (121.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0513.jpg (81.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0514.jpg (68.9 KB, 7 views)