Bryan Twins - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-16-2005, 02:56 PM   #841
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

Athena that sounds like such a good time They are really fun guys. I am glad you are getting to see that That is very funny about "Ice Ice Baby"

If you want to post pics here, this is what you do. On the page where you write your post, near the bottom there is a button that says "Manage attachments" - you click that and then you can attach the photos

if that doesn't work you could send them to me on MSN and I Can post them for you

So glad you're having a great time!

Margy, I laughed at that same quote..... so ironic, eh?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2005, 03:32 PM   #842
country flag athena_wu

athena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond reputeathena_wu has a reputation beyond repute

Deb, thanks. I know how to attach the pics. But I also have some videos to show you. How to do that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0789.jpg (133.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0794.jpg (139.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0798.jpg (163.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0799.jpg (167.0 KB, 12 views)
athena_wu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 03:34 PM   #843
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics athena_wu

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 04:36 PM   #844
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow athena! Those are great, you were so close!!

For the videos, you could go to www.yousendit.com and upload them, and then post the links here?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 11-16-2005, 04:57 PM   #845
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

You see this what being good guys in sports are all about. So congrats to them for the #1 again. Hooray!
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:34 PM   #846
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

Athena, I'm jealous! Ahhh that sounds great.

WOOOOOOT! Congrats boys!
Old 11-16-2005, 11:17 PM   #847
country flag Deboogle!.

http://www.masters-cup.com/en/news/2...yans_rock2.asp

Bryans Rock Shanghai

Two-time defending Tennis Masters Cup Doubles champions Bob and Mike Bryan took their day off from round robin play to give the Chinese fans a taste of their off-court talents.

Demonstrating their musical cunning at Qi Zhong Stadium on Wednesday, the American twins teamed up to perform two songs - from Oasis and U2 - with Bob on keyboard and Mike on guitar.

Bob and Mike also were among those to sign a rare Les Paul Gibson Standard guitar, which is being put up for auction on site at the VIP hospitality area during the Tennis Masters Cup this week, with proceeds benefiting the ATP's global charity, UNICEF.

The Bryans brothers talk candidly about music, McEnroe and rapper Roddick in this exclusive DEUCE magazine excerpt (Summer 2005):

Bob: You play the drums. Do you consider that a real instrument?
Mike: Come on! The drums are the backbone of the music. It's what holds the band together. Without me the song falls apart.

Mike: Do I have any annoying habits?
Bob: You're a little bit selfish. You make [my girlfriend] Joanna carry your bags through the airport. This little 110-pound girl. Just because it might hurt your wrist or something. It's pretty funny to see her carrying a backpack and this big raquet bag through the airport.
Mike: You get hooked on a different computer game each week - that gets pretty annoying. You'll stay in your room for hours recording music: Just because you're tinkering with a song or making up a little ditty on the piano.
Bob: Yes, I admit it. When I get into something I can become pretty obsessed for a week and then I burn out.

Mike: Of the other players who make cameos with our band, who is the best?
Bob: We love playing with Guga (Gustavo Kuerten). He's a great bass player and he can play guitar too. He gets better every time we play with him. It's fun playing with Glenn Weiner. He's a good singer and enjoys belting out songs by Dave Matthews, who is our favorite artist. Jared Palmer is pretty green but he's got some great talent.

Bob: And which guys could do with a little bit of improvement?
Mike: John McEnroe can improve. He got up and played "Johnny Be Good" with us. He went with his own lyrics and threw in some F-bombs. We played with the Jensens one time and they stunk it up a bit, to be honest.
Bob: Everyone is pretty good and tennis playerss love to play music. We have a lot of time on the road and everyone is getting better. Max Mirnyi plays guitar and sings; he's pretty impressive.
Mike: We haven't mentioned Andy [Roddick].
Bob: Andy? He's got one song in his bag of tricks. He's pretty good when he breaks out "Ice, Ice Baby," but he's got to learn a few more. He's a good rapper. He can break dance and do everything.

Old 11-17-2005, 12:23 AM   #848
country flag renee_chin

renee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on sealing the #1 year-end rankings!
renee_chin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 02:28 AM   #849
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

WAY TO GO BOB AND MIKE!!!!!
*sings* WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:59 AM   #850
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Debstah, is that the article from the official tournament program? coz i read that from the book.
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 01:55 PM   #851
country flag Deboogle!.

I dunno, the TMC site says it's from Deuce, maybe it's in the official tourney program too.

Anyway, the boys won a thriller
----------------------
Bryans Survive Scare to Move into Semis

Bob and Mike Bryan came within a point of losing their Tennis Masters Cup crown before coming back to defeat Leander Paes and Nenad Zimonjic to finish top of the Red Group and deny Wayne Arthurs and Paul Hanley a place in the semifinals.

The two-time defending champions, who clinched the year-end No. 1 spot following the elimination of Jonas Bjorkman and Max Mirnyi, saved a match point at 6-7 in the third set tie-break before winning 7-5, 6-7(5), 7-6(7) in 2 hours, 30 minutes.

With Australian duo Arthurs and Hanley winning their final Round Robin match against Mark Knowles and Daniel Nestor 6-3, 6-4 earlier in the day, the Bryans knew they had to win their last group match against Paes and Zimonjic to join their opponents in the semifinals.

They could have made their passage to the last four much easier after leading by a set and 6-5, when they had two match points on Paes' serve. However, the Indian saved those and they went on to force a deciding set after winning the tie-break.

Paes and Zimonjic, who were already assured of their place in the semifinals after winning both of their earlier matches, went up a 3-1 in the third before the Bryans broke straight back and the match went to another tie-break.

Paes and Zimonjic led 4-2 before the Americans hit back, leveling at 5-5. Paes then faced a third match point on his serve but canceled it out with a sublime half-volley pick-up. The Bryans then faced a match point of their own, but Zimonjic failed to make a return and the Americans finally converted their fourth match point to book their place in the semifinals as group leaders, moving above Paes and Zimonjic on head-to-head record.

"It was great tennis, great drama," said Bob. "Hopefully we can do another one of those performances. I think it was a great show. Luckily we were part of it. You know, can't expect anything like that in the semis. Those come around once every couple times a year. If it happens again in the semis, it's another good match, then we'll be happy. This is the entertainment business. We're out here to put on a good show for the fans."

=======================
So three teams in that group finished 2-1. I'm not sure how it was figured who won, but perhaps by sets won? the Bryans and Paes/Zimonjic both had 5-3 sets won and then the Bryans beat Paes/Zimonjic so they win the group? With 3 teams finishing with the same win-loss record they couldn't go to h2h first I don't think.

Oh well doesn't matter, the guys are in the semis!

Old 11-17-2005, 01:57 PM   #852
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

Don't do that again to me Bob and Mike. Let's defend this title

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 05:38 PM   #853
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

well done guys! I so wish I could have seen that match..
and they look so cute
Attached Images
File Type: jpg capt.xhg10511171321.china_masters_cup_xhg105.jpg (19.3 KB, 17 views)

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 05:39 PM   #854
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 06:00 PM   #855
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Few more
Click for larger image

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote