Bryan Twins - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-25-2003, 11:13 PM   #61
country flag Hurley

Hurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in Mexico, twins!

Hey guys
http://thetenniscult.mirrorz.com's company tooooooooooo
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2003, 12:20 PM   #62
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hurley

now we have 3 fans here to cheer for the Bryan Twins.

too bad Del Ray won't give them wildcards into the singles main draw since it is an American tourney
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 04:54 PM   #63
Ellen

Ellen

Hurley!

Good to have you in here. We can always use some more Bryan rooters... As you may have noticed, we are not in great numbers in here yet

Don't know anything 'bout Del Rey and wildcards. It would be great if they got one, but I doubt it.

For Mexico (wish I was there now actually, I'm sick of winter, I need some sunshine ): Mike and Bob are playing today!!

Go Mike and Bob!! Trash those Argentines!
Ellen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 05:13 PM   #64
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

No, unfortunately the Bryan Bros. won't be recieving wildcards into the singles main draw at Del Ray. Chang and Kim are getting them instead.

Today's match for the brothers is against Arnold/Nalbandian. Good Luck to them.
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

Old 02-27-2003, 04:29 PM   #65
Ellen

Ellen

Oh oh! My boys did some trashing! Wooo!!

Bryan/Bryan d. Nalbandian/Arnold 60 62

Way to go, Mike and Bob! Keep those wins coming!

Next up: Chela/Calleri, today, last match, court 2.

GO MIKE AND BOB!!

Last edited by Ellen : 02-27-2003 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-28-2003, 12:22 AM   #66
Leo7

Go Mike and Bob!! We wanna see another thrashing like the last match!!

Old 02-28-2003, 07:13 PM   #67
Ellen

Ellen

They won again!! Whoohoo!!

Bryan/Bryan d. Calleri/Chela 46 63 62 Yay!!
Quarters: Ferrer/Vicente vs Bryan/Bryan today!!

Go guys!!

GO MIKE!! GO BOB!! GO MIKE!! GO BOB!! GO MIKE!! GO BOB!!
(feeling very hyper today... too much coffee, not enough sleep... )
Old 02-28-2003, 08:41 PM   #68
Ellen

Ellen
Red face

In all my excitement of the day, I made a mistake... *she says hiding in shame*

Our guys are already in the semies! Yay! And not quarters, as I said before.

Sorry, had a very busy week, too many patients, not enough sleep... the people at the hospital are making me work way to hard... (only kidding, love the job )

Anyway, sorry about the mixup. Go Mike and Bob!!
Old 02-28-2003, 10:47 PM   #69
Leo7

Oh wow, go Mike and Bob! Hope you guys win the title! (just two more matches to go... )

Old 03-01-2003, 04:32 AM   #70
Leo7

The Bryan Twins lost their semi 7-6,(8), 4-6, 6-1 to Ferrer/Vicente.

It's okay, they have to look to the future and defend their Scottsdale final next week. Hopefully we'll get another Bryan Bros vs. Knowles/Nestor clash in the finals, with Mike and Bob winning for a second straight year.

Old 03-01-2003, 09:17 AM   #71
Ellen

Ellen

Aw Too bad they lost.

But up too Scottsdale indeed! And yes, another Bryan Bros vs. Knowles/Nestor clash would be great. Revenge for Memphis will come soon...
Old 03-01-2003, 09:36 AM   #72
Ellen

Ellen

Ohoh, wait a minute... weren't they playing Del Rey next? They played Scottsdale last year (and won, yay! ) but on their schedule it says that the brothers will be playing Del Rey this year.

I seem to be very confused this weekend...
Old 03-01-2003, 02:59 PM   #73
Leo7

Lol, me too then. Okay, no Scottsdale for the Brothers. Good Luck to them in Del Ray!

Old 03-01-2003, 03:29 PM   #74
Ellen

Ellen

I have actually no idea where Mike and Bob will be playing next week... If I wasn't confused already, I sure am now.

On their schedule it says Mike and Bob are playing Del Rey. But I was just on BB.com and Mr Bryan has been updating saying it could be Del Rey or Scottsdale. That Bryan family is really confusing me

So now I don't know where they are playing. Guess I'll just have to wait for the draws to come out...

Oh well, wherever the twins are playing: GO MIKE AND BOB!!
Old 03-02-2003, 10:58 AM   #75
Ellen

Ellen

Yay! I found it!

Leo, looks like you were right all along! The brothers are playing Scottsdale. Guess they had too many points to defend there.

Mike and Bob play Pavel/Vicente in the first round. The twins are seeded second, again after Nestor/Knowles. So a revenge match is still possible... But let's take it one match at a time (don't want to jinx anything...)

Let's go Mike and Bob!!