Bryan Twins - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-13-2003, 07:37 PM   #256
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Bryan Twins

Yes they do! Yes they do!

I'm so happy Mike and Bob are #1! It's were they belong as the absolute best doubles players in the world! They've had the most amazing year thusfar and a doubles masters cup title would look very sweet on the bros. I think they look very handsome holding trophies

Oh and Leo: here's the link to the article that said Mike and Bob will be on that show with Andy and Brian (the tour). I'm very exited about it too!
http://www.sportsmediainc.com/tennis...&bannerregion=
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2003, 08:38 AM   #257
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

Mike and Bob had an easy win over Etlis/Rodriguez 6-2 6-4! Way to go Mike and Bob!

The final against Llodra/Santoro is today (Saturday) at 7pm Houston time.... Good luck guys!
Old 11-15-2003, 10:58 PM   #258
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, they are the Year-End No.1's! It's a very exciting time for the Bryans. Woodbridge/Bjorkman did win one more Slam in '03, but, overall, Mike and Bob were more consistent.

Good Luck in the finals, boys. Put the icing on the cake and cap off a tremendous season with yet another tremendous win.
Old 11-16-2003, 04:28 AM   #259
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

Final Result: Bryan/Bryan d Llodra/Santoro 67(6) 63 36 76(3) 64

I'm at a loss for words! This week was just a great one for Mike and Bob! They fought so well from match points down in 2 of their 3 round robin wins and today came from 2 sets to 1 down to capture the Houston title.

Good Luck to the brothers in '04!
Old 11-16-2003, 04:34 AM   #260
country flag Tinne

I can't believe they pulled this off! Way to go Mike and Bob!! You guys rock!
The scoreboard did almost kill me, with breaking down.... But I'm too happy now to be upset! Have yourself a great party Mike and Bob!
Old 11-16-2003, 04:42 AM   #261
country flag Leo

Yes, I'm sure the Bryans will party it up after this. Probably with Roddick, Fish, and their other American friends who may also be in Houston.

And I'll see you again in 2004, Tinne. Aussie Open, here we come... I'll try to post any new articles on the Bryans if there is anything during the "off-season".
Old 11-16-2003, 05:19 AM   #262
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS Bryans!!!!!!!!!
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 10:41 AM   #263
country flag Tinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
Yes, I'm sure the Bryans will party it up after this. Probably with Roddick, Fish, and their other American friends who may also be in Houston.

And I'll see you again in 2004, Tinne. Aussie Open, here we come... I'll try to post any new articles on the Bryans if there is anything during the "off-season".
I better hope they party big time! They deserve it! They are the true #1 doubles players in the world! The guys look so good holding that trophy though

And hope to see you again in 2004 too! Thanks for keeping an eye out for new articles.
If you want updates on what the guys are doing during the off season, keep checking their official site: http://www.bobandmike.com and the messageboard: http://on.starblvd.net/cgi-bin/bbs?bryan_brothers Usually everything is put up there. They now also have full coverage on Houston including exclusive updates from a 'reporter on the scene'. Shameless plug, I know, but I couldn't resist...
Old 11-16-2003, 11:22 AM   #264
country flag Tinne

Oh btw, if I may continue the plugging for just a moment...
If you have a burning question you want to ask Mike and Bob, the guys have agreed to answer you questions after Houston. All the info is on bobandmike.com. All the questions are being sent along to the bros somewhere this week, so make sure you have them in on time.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:17 PM   #265
Amber

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute

My turn to plug! bobandmike.com now has exclusive, can't find anywhere else, ever...pictures of Mike and Bob's new home in California! Check it out! Link on the homepage.
Amber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 10:58 PM   #266
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

There is a great new article about the Brothers on the bob and mike messageboard. The link is just above in post #276. You might need to get a tissue first...
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 04:50 PM   #267
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot wait to see these guys play live at the Davis Cup at Mohegan Sun! Wooooo!
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 06:56 PM   #268
country flag Tinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
I cannot wait to see these guys play live at the Davis Cup at Mohegan Sun! Wooooo!
Wow! You are so lucky! Have a great time! Take lot's of pictures (and share if you wil! )

Also, anyone noticed? Mike and Bob won their first tournament of the year! *bigclap*
Every match in straight sets, beating Clement/Llodra in the final! Way to go Bob and Mike!

They are now playing Sydney! Good luck guys!
Old 01-17-2004, 03:42 AM   #269
Amber

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everybody! bobandmike.com is holding another contest. This isn't just for Bryan fans either, so tell everyone! Come on over and check it out. http://www.bobandmike.com
Amber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 05:28 PM   #270
country flag misyou25

misyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond repute

To Fee: Who is this on the picture of your name?
And to all: Tell me everything you know about 'em! Please!
misyou25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote