Bryan Twins - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-02-2003, 03:33 PM   #226
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

I know.... I was thinking of you...... Feeling for you... Guess you didn't see much else happening either huh?

Well, the guys are playing today... men's doubles and mixed.
Bryan/Bryan vs Johnson/Haggard (second match, court 11)
Katarina/Bob vs Ruano Pascual/Knowles (fourth match, court 10)
Lisa/Mike vs Black/Black (fourth match, court 11)

GO MIKE AND BOB!!
GO BOB AND KATARINA!!
GO MIKE AND LISA!!

PS: funny diary huh
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2003, 01:31 PM   #227
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute

The Bryans are in the semies!
They are up against Nestor and Knowles today on Armstrong. GO MIKE AND BOB!!

Bob won his mixed with Katarina too yesterday. They are in the semies against Husarova/Friedl. GO BOB AND KATARINA!!

Mike and Lisa lost their mixed doubles yesterday against the Blacks. Let's hope that gives Mike the extra edge in the mens!

Also very happy news: Mike and Bob's nemisis Bhupathi/Mirnyi are out of the tourney! (sorry for any Bhupathi or Mirnyi fan's out there..... )
Old 09-06-2003, 09:56 PM   #228
country flag Tinne

OMG OMG OMG!!! Mike and Bob are in the final!! They beat Nestor and Knowles 6-3 6-0!!!

Show no mercy! In the final (tomorrow) they play Bjorkman/Woodbridge. Let's hope our guys can take revenge for the Montreal semies! GO MIKE AND BOB!!! :boune:
Old 09-07-2003, 04:36 AM   #229
country flag Aerien

Aerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond repute

Katarina and Bob are in the finals too!

Must tape the finals later!
Mixed Doubles:7
Team:7

Ain't it grand?

Debut record: 14 out of 24
And that's bad.
Retired: Oct. 23, 2006
Aerien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 04:50 PM   #230
country flag Tinne

Way to go Bob and Katarina!! They play Krasnoroutskaya/Nestor in the final.

Good luck to both teams in the final!!
Old 09-08-2003, 03:51 PM   #231
country flag Tinne

Good and not so good news.....

Bob and Mike lost in the final from Bjorkman/Woodbridge 7-5 0-6 5-7

But Bob and Katarina defended the family title at the mixed! They beat Krasnoroutskaya/Knowles 5-7 7-5 7-6(10-5)

The twins played an awesome tourney!! And they are number 1 in the doubles race and number 1 in the doubles entry system!!

Next they play DC!! Yes yes DC!! Finally!

Go Mike and Bob!!

Last edited by Tinne : 09-08-2003 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-08-2003, 07:26 PM   #232
country flag Tinne

Default Re: Re: Bryan Twins

How about some pics to celebrate? I love those black/green shirts btw....

Old 09-08-2003, 10:20 PM   #233
Amber

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy for Bob and Katarina! It's about time Bob got one of those Mixed trophies! I agree Tinne, I'm LOVING those black and green shirts too. They are just so sharp. The guys look good in them too.
Amber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 04:42 PM   #234
country flag Tinne

Amber, those guys always look good.....

But yeah, very happy for Bob to get the mixed. He had some catching up to do against Mike... And great that the throphy stayed in the same family! Besides the black and green shirts, trophies look really good on the twins too, especially grand slam trophies...
Old 09-10-2003, 08:04 AM   #235
country flag Aerien

Aerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond reputeAerien has a reputation beyond repute

Happy about the mixed title.
Congrats to Katarina for winning her second grandslam mixed title.

I can't believe the amount of disrespect for the mixed doubles.
They recapped everything but for mixed, they only showed match point.
And when they had the video package for the winners, again, mixed doubles wasn't included.
Mixed Doubles:7
Team:7

Ain't it grand?

Debut record: 14 out of 24
And that's bad.
Retired: Oct. 23, 2006
Aerien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 01:44 PM   #236
country flag Tinne

Hi Aerien!

You are absolutely right about the disrespect for mixed. It's the same for all doubles. We got a summary of all the final matches on CNN. They showed the women's doubles, because Navratilova was in it, but no men's doubles and no mixed. The men's was mentionned in one sentence, nothing on mixed.... horrible! When are they gonna learn?

Luckily we have some reporters that do care about doubles, wich I personally think is way more exciting than singles... If you wanna read about Mike and Bob at the Open:

http://www.insidevc.com/vcs/tennis/a...199474,00.html

There are some really funny stories there!
Old 09-10-2003, 08:57 PM   #237
Amber

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! Go there! The more hits they get the better! We want them to keep letting Rhiannon do stories on Mike and Bob. What a great job she does covering them...wish there were more reporters like her around. Sigh.
Old 09-12-2003, 03:44 AM   #238
Amber

Mike and Bob leave tomorrow for Davis Cup. Go Mike and Bob! Go USA! Can't wait to watch that on TV. Woooo!
Old 09-12-2003, 03:24 PM   #239
country flag Tinne

Go Mike and Bob!!

You know, they should be playing France or England or Belgium... That way I'd have cover too...

Anyway, so great to hear this line: "Official US Davis Cup team: Andy, James, Bob and Mike".....
Old 09-21-2003, 01:12 AM   #240
country flag Tinne

Mike and Bob won the doubles rubber in 3 sets!
Way to go guys!! Congrats!!