Bryan Twins - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-29-2003, 04:32 AM   #151
country flag Hurley

Hurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond reputeHurley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

They both won

I hope to see some rapidly rising singles rankings to go along with a couple doubles titles within the next few weeks
http://thetenniscult.mirrorz.com's company tooooooooooo
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2003, 09:54 AM   #152
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
They both won

I hope to see some rapidly rising singles rankings to go along with a couple doubles titles within the next few weeks
Hey Hurley! Great to see you in here!

Yes they did! Way to go Mike and Bob!

Mike is up against Nicolas Massu next and Bob will take on Andy Roddick! Yikes! Wonder what sparks that might bring.....

The bros play doubles today: Bryan/Bryan vs Roddick/Vahaly. Will this be a little preview of tomorrow? This is what Bob said about it:
"I'm going to go out there and have fun. He's favored and I don't have high expectations for me. He's going to be favored in singles but we'll be favored in doubles."

GO MIKE AND BOB!
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 10:02 AM   #153
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute

Mike is actually playing LL Noam Okun who replaced Nicolas Massu in the main draw.......

GO MIKE! GO BOB!
Old 07-30-2003, 03:59 AM   #154
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, singles wins for both! That's pretty awesome, especially for Mike who just had his injury and hadn't played a singles match in...? Bob's got it rough in the next round, though. But as long as he gives it his best, as he always does, we'll be proud.

Good Luck to both twins in DC!
Old 07-30-2003, 04:01 AM   #155
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

Btw Tinne, I would love to join your "parties" for the Bryan Bros. but I don't have msn.
Old 07-30-2003, 05:02 AM   #156
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! I never liked the Bryan Twins, but I got a picture with one of them yesterday... I don't know who it was still because I never cared for them. Haha. Anyway, I think it was Bob, and he was really nice to me.

I also got to see them play doubles today against Andy/Vahaly. I actually wasn't rooting for the latter
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 11:16 AM   #157
country flag Tinne

Dang! The twins lost their doubles against Andy and Brian.... 4-6 6-7(5)

Well, now Bob will just have to beat Andy in singles.... just for revenge's sake Prepare to get slayed Andy!

Hope both do better in singles now. Go Mike!! Go Bob!!
Old 07-30-2003, 11:19 AM   #158
country flag Tinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
Btw Tinne, I would love to join your "parties" for the Bryan Bros. but I don't have msn.
Aw! Leo, that's too bad. If you ever decide to get msn, you know where to find me right!
Old 07-30-2003, 11:30 AM   #159
country flag Tinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Guga
Hey! I never liked the Bryan Twins, but I got a picture with one of them yesterday... I don't know who it was still because I never cared for them. Haha. Anyway, I think it was Bob, and he was really nice to me.

I also got to see them play doubles today against Andy/Vahaly. I actually wasn't rooting for the latter
Hey Ms Guga!

Okay, I could start a very interesting rant here about why to like the twins, but I won't 'cause time is not on my side right now. I might do that later then... But, besides being fabulous players, they both are really really sweet guys, that is for sure!

Great you got to see the match! Sorry the boys lost though... They weren't supposed to do that....
If you want to tell them apart: Bob usually wears a beaded necklace and he's the lefty.

Oh and if you care to share that pic, let me know!
Old 07-30-2003, 03:22 PM   #160
Amber

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mrs. Guga

Hiya Mrs. Guga!

Well, as Tinne said, we could go on for hours about why you should love the twins, but I don't have time either. lol But we're glad you've stopped by and we'd love to hear about their match and see the pic. I'm just dying to know if they played awful or if Andy and Brian were just playing terrific.

Perhaps you'll change your mind about the twins in time...

As for their singles matches...GO MIKE!! GO BOB!! I'm really hoping you're right Tinne. He should be ready to take Andy out today after losing to him yesterday. lol There should be no winning twice for Andy!

I'd love to see both of them advance in this tournament. It would be all the better for Davis Cup. They are supposed to announce the team after the US Open. Please, please, please pick them Pat Mac!
Amber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 06:31 PM   #161
country flag Tinne

Default Re: Mrs. Guga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
As for their singles matches...GO MIKE!! GO BOB!! I'm really hoping you're right Tinne. He should be ready to take Andy out today after losing to him yesterday. lol There should be no winning twice for Andy!
Yes Amber! As 2 days ago with the guys singles first round: I have the confidence! And that brought good luck! So tonight: :notworthy to the confidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
I'd love to see both of them advance in this tournament. It would be all the better for Davis Cup. They are supposed to announce the team after the US Open. Please, please, please pick them Pat Mac!
I hope, pray, that Pat Mac will finally get Mike and Bob on the DC team! I mean, he has what he wanted now: the guys won a slam, they are number one in the doubles race and Bob won Joplin and got to the semies at Newport! Pat Mac would be a complete idiot if he didn't pick them now! As it stands now: Andy, Mardy, Mike and Bob are the ones I'd pick!

GO MIKE!! GO BOB!! tonight!
Old 07-30-2003, 11:32 PM   #162
country flag Tinne

Mike won!! Mike won!! Go Mike!!

6-1 6-7(9) 7-6(4)

Now Go Bob!! against Andy!!
Old 07-31-2003, 02:33 AM   #163
country flag Leo

Awwww, too bad the Bryans lost in dubs. But, as you said Tinne, Bob will have to beat Andy to get revenge. I saw that Mike was able to pull out a thriller of a match against Okun. Congrats to him, and I hope he can keep advancing with his brother in the singles draw.

Tinne, I might decide to join msn one day but I'm too busy right now.

Bob still to play tonight… Good Luck!
Old 07-31-2003, 02:34 AM   #164
country flag Leo

Andy beat Bob 7-6, 6-4. Oh well, at least he put up a good fight/challenge.
Old 07-31-2003, 06:57 AM   #165
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mrs. Guga

Amber and Tinne, hi!

I saw Bob play Andy tonight and he was great! AND I was rooting for him because everyone was rooting for Andy and I felt like Bob needed more support. I was pretty boisterous and obnoxious too, being like that is so funny because people always look at you. Bob really kept up with Andy! I really thought he was gonna get that first set tiebreak

Well, when I get my photos developped, you guys can tell me which Bryan it was! It was taken at night while he was outside just standing around and I just went up to him and was like hey, can I have a pic with you. So, I could not tell then whether or not he was a lefty or righty! Haha! But I am a lefty, so I hope it was Bob--and I still think it was him, due to the sequence of events that day
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.

Last edited by Mrs_Guga : 07-31-2003 at 07:00 AM.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote