Bryan Twins - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2003, 11:11 PM   #136
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bryan Twins

Well, Mike and Bob are not playing in Indy... Hope Mike will be better for Washington and they both get some rest to come out fiering!

Other news: Bob is in the Mercedes Play of the week at atptennis.com!! Go check it out. They show a very nicely put volley.
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2003, 04:32 AM   #137
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that's too bad that Mike and Bob had to pull out of Indy.

But I did see that nice volley point on atptennis.com, Tinne, and I also found this article on the Doubles Masters Cup this year:

July 22, 2003

The Contenders
The Tennis Masters Cup Doubles will add variety and extra interest to Tennis Masters Cup Houston in 2003-04. To be played concurrently with the year-end singles tournament, the Tennis Masters Cup Doubles will feature the eight highest-placed teams in the year-end ATP Doubles Race. Below are the leading teams in contention for one of eight spots.

Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan
The Californian twins (pictured above) won their first Grand Slam title at Roland Garros in June and have been to the semifinals or better of three Tennis Masters Series tournaments this season. This high-octane duo also has impressive head-to-head records against the big teams.
2003 titles: Barcelona, Roland Garros, Nottingham

Mark Knowles/Daniel Nestor
The runaway ATP Doubles Race champions of 2002 have won five titles in 2003 - including Tennis Masters Series Hamburg - and reached the final of the Australian Open.
2003 titles: Memphis, Acapulco, Houston, Hamburg, London

Mahesh Bhupathi/Max Mirnyi
The team reached five finals in eight appearances through Wimbledon, winning Tennis Masters Monte-Carlo and Estoril. Mirnyi, nicknamed "The Beast," claimed the No. 1 doubles world ranking midway through the season.
2003 titles: Monte-Carlo, Estoril

Leander Paes/David Rikl
The Indian and Czech duo have performed consistently well at the Masters Series and Grand Slams, reaching the semifinals or better in five tournaments at that level. In 1999 Paes reached all four Grand Slam doubles finals with countryman Bhupathi.
2003 titles: Dubai, Gstaad

Martin Damm/Cyril Suk
Damm, 31, and Suk, 36, are the veterans of the ATP doubles circuit, but remain a highly-effective duo. The pair has reached the quarterfinals or better at all five Tennis Masters Series tournaments played to date.
2003 titles: Doha, 's-Hertogenbosch

Jonas Bjorkman/Todd Woodbridge
Bjorkman and Woodbridge successfully defended their Wimbledon doubles title in July, marking Woodbridge's record eighth Wimbledon men's doubles title. Woodbridge has 76 career doubles titles, just two shy of Tom Okker's record of 78.
2003 titles: Halle, Wimbledon.

Michael Llodra/Fabrice Santoro
The French pair has played sparingly in 2003, coming together only six times through Wimbledon. The team won the Australian Open title in January and reached Tennis Masters Series titles in Monte Carlo and Rome.
2003 title: Australian Open

Wayne Arthurs/Paul Hanley
Teaming up for the first time in 2003, the Australians won the Rotterdam title in February and then the Tennis Masters title in Rome in May to jump into contention for a Houston berth.
2003 titles: Rotterdam, Rome

Old 07-23-2003, 10:44 AM   #138
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe! Déjŕ vue..... I just came in here to post that article.

Anyway: this was the pic that accompanied the article:

I just can't get enough of those brothers with the trophy...

Last edited by Tinne : 07-24-2003 at 10:13 AM.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:45 AM   #139
country flag Tinne

Oh and a nice little quote from Bob:

"We're going to keep trying to win these Slams because this feeling is unbelievable. We see a long road ahead of us in doubles. We have a lot of titles we want to win. We see Davis Cup. We see the Olympics. This feels unbelievable."

We want that too Bob!!
Old 07-23-2003, 04:54 PM   #140
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

Great ambition, Bob! We know you guys can achieve anything.
Old 07-26-2003, 02:10 AM   #141
country flag Tinne

Great news!!!!!

Mike is on the better hand!!! Yay! Go MIKE!!!

Bob gave an exclusive update on bobandmike.com. Go have a look! http://bobandmike.com. Check the latest news section!

I'm so happy now!

GO BOB!!! in the singles
GO MIKE AND BOB!!! in the doubles
Old 07-26-2003, 06:58 AM   #142
country flag Leo

Terrific news, Tinne! And obviously a huge relief for Mike and his fans. *phew*
Old 07-26-2003, 02:05 PM   #143
country flag Tinne

The Bryan Brothers band featuring Andy Roddick..... A pic from last year's player party in Washington.

And, unless I'm horribly mistaken, that is Bob on the keyboard not Mike.....
Old 07-26-2003, 04:53 PM   #144
country flag Leo

You're probably right, Tinne. Bob usually plays the keyboard for the band. And maybe it's just a coincidence, but he's holding the microphone in his left hand in that picture, and Bob's a lefty...

People get the mixed up all the time, I guess. I remember a commentator (Mary Carillo) here in the states was blabbing about how great a mixed doubles team Lisa Raymond and Bob Bryan were, and I wanted to slap her and tell her it's Mike.
Old 07-26-2003, 05:47 PM   #145
country flag Tinne

Funny about the mix ups... When the guys were playing the French Open final, Holland tv aired the first set. The commentator was priceless. He was mixing Mike and Bob up all the time and in all the confusion he even mixed up Kafelnikov and Haarhuis....
At one time he was saying something about the twins' career and he was like: Bob already made it to the final of a grand slam in mixed doubles. It was at the US Open of last year... blablabla.... But not a word about Mike and Lisa being in that final and winning or them winning Roland Garros mixed the day before..... Commentators should do their homework a bit better now and then....

But I was very gratefull that they at least showed 1 set of the match and it is to add that they got their facts straight in the summary later on
Old 07-27-2003, 04:53 AM   #146
Amber

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Washington DC

Hello hello hello!

Sorry I've been AWOL for a bit. Been busy enjoying my week off and watching a bit of tennis in Indy! FUN!

I just checked out the singles draw for DC and found that Mike has received a wild card into the main draw! Wooo! Go Mike! He will be playing another WC entry Andrew Carlson. Bob will be playing Amer Delic and should he win, he will face Andy Roddick, who received a bye in the first round. Should be a VERY interesting week for us Bryan fans! I'm so sad that I'm not there this year now that I know Mike is playing singles too! Last year we cheered Bob on and I'm feeling a little guilty about not being there for Mike! And I might just want to go...but really it's all about being there for Mike! lol

I'm so happy that Mike is almost completely healed. I was kinda worried this might be a serious injury. It's great that Bob takes the time to do things like update us. Another reason I just love these guys!

Only 2 more weeks till Cinci! I'm getting so excited and I just can't wait! By the way Tinne, I got your stuff in the mail the other day. Thanks!

Cracked up about that pic from the player party last year. I looked at it and immediately busted out laughing because they mixed them up. Very funny! Course, that pic was more of Andy than of Bob...but what can you expect really? It's just something I've learned to live with. lol
Amber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 01:14 PM   #147
country flag Tinne

Default Re: Washington DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
I'm so happy that Mike is almost completely healed. I was kinda worried this might be a serious injury. It's great that Bob takes the time to do things like update us. Another reason I just love these guys!

Great news about Mike! I'm so happy he's feeling better and ready to play. And if he's accepting a wild card into singles too, that must mean it's not bothering him too much anymore.
And really sweet of Bob to give an update! Thank you Bob!

Only 2 more weeks till Cinci! I'm getting so excited and I just can't wait! By the way Tinne, I got your stuff in the mail the other day. Thanks!

Great! Thanks for letting me know!

Cracked up about that pic from the player party last year. I looked at it and immediately busted out laughing because they mixed them up. Very funny! Course, that pic was more of Andy than of Bob...but what can you expect really? It's just something I've learned to live with. lol

Oh well, we can't be too picky with pictures that's for sure! At least one of the twins is in it!
GO MIKE!! GO BOB!! GO MIKE AND BOB!!
Old 07-27-2003, 05:13 PM   #148
country flag Tinne

Doubles draw is out too! Mike and Bob play Roddick/Vahaly in the first round.

GO MIKE AND BOB!!
Old 07-27-2003, 06:38 PM   #149
country flag Tinne

No. 1 twins talk tennis

July 27, 2003

Identical twins Bob (left) and Mike Bryan, 25, of Camarillo are the No. 1 ranked doubles team in the world. They have 12 career doubles titles, the most by brothers in the Open era. They captured their first Grand Slam title at the French Open in June.

Returning from a 13-week European tour that included their first Grand Slam title at the French Open, Star correspondent Rhiannon Potkey caught up with Camarillo's Mike and Bob Bryan, the No. 1 doubles team in the world, at their Spanish Hills residence and on the courts last week to discuss their tournament triumphs, the future and a variety of other topics.

S: Mike how is the rib injury you suffered during mixed doubles at Wimbledon?

M: It's starting to feel better. I wear a brace and put hot cream on it. I think it is just a stomach muscle pull in the left oblique. It used to hurt when I twist, but it is not that bad anymore.

Now that you have had a little time to reflect on your first Grand Slam title, how does it feel to be French Open champions?

B: It makes your life a lot more rosy.

M: It is just a dream come true. We worked every day for a Grand Slam slaving at Cabrillo (Racquet Club) since we were 6 just to get that and to be No. 1 in the world. You never know if you're going to do it, then all of sudden it happens and it is just, 'Wow. I don't' really believe it has happened.' Now it's starting to sink in and it feels really good.

B: It makes everything less stressful. On the court, if you are having a bad workout, before you were like 'Shoot, this is a bad workout and we are not going to win a Slam, now you just laugh.

You used to say that you wanted the first title to be the U.S. Open or Wimbledon. Does that matter now?

M: It doesn't matter. All four are the same. The Australian may be a little below, but the French, Wimbledon and the U.S. are pretty much at same level. Obviously, winning the U.S. Open being American would be unbelievable.

How has the reaction been from other players and fans?

M: The reaction has been great. When we were walking into Queens (Queens Club in England), everyone we saw came up to us and said congratulations and that they were happy for us.

B: We got so many e-mails from friends and family. They are still coming in as we clean out the box. We walked down the street in Paris and people were coming up and saying they saw the match. We went through airport, and people outside tennis that really didn't know who we were or care now recognized us. The greatest example was Queens. They are really strict with grass courts and we arrived at six at night. It was really dark. The courts close at 5 and no one can practice after that. But the tournament director came out and said they were cranking out the nets for us and to stay as long as we wanted.

Bob Bryan - "We want to peak for the (U.S.) Open, so if have a few good Masters Series we are going to do what we did at the French and just take the week before off."

Karen Quincy Loberg / Star staff

Mike Bryan - "It is just a dream come true. We worked every day for a Grand Slam slaving at Cabrillo (Racquet Club) since we were 6 just to get that and to be No. 1 in the world."

Before the French, you made a coaching switch, letting go of Craig Edwards and bringing aboard Phillip Farmer. Why did you feel the need to do that?

B: Craig did good job, but we just wanted to spark something, and it obviously was a spark. We were really enthusiastic about a new coach and it showed in our game. We went out there a little more fresh mentally. Everything was just more fresh and exciting.

Is the move a permanent one?

M: Yeah, he is full time. We can't fire him after the French Open.

B: We think we like him. We talked with our parents, and he is a good coach and works very hard. He is able to warm me up before matches. He is an extra hitting partner, which is good. He likes to work hard in the gym with us, and is a smart guy who is addicted to the courts. He stays out there and watches all the matches and knows everything about the opponents we play.

Does a day pass yet when you aren't reminded of the French victory?

M: I wake up every day think about it a little bit.

B: You wake up with a little smirk on your face. It takes the pressure off. After everything goes on in your career, you will always have that. You can enjoy life a little more. When you do something you are not thinking 'Is this going to hurt my Grand Slam chances?' Now we just go in there and relax a little bit. I think it will help in the future and I think we will win more now.

M: I think we can win one or two a year for the next five years. I would like to get one of each -- that would be cool. We'll get Woodbridge out of there, he has won eight.

With the first Grand Slam out of the way, what are the goals now?

M: We want to finish the year No. 1 individually and as a team and to keep that for rest of the year. We have the U.S. Open and a few Master Series tournaments left that would be nice to win. And then make the Olympics next year and play Davis Cup.

Speaking of Davis Cup, captain Patrick McEnroe told The Star right after the French that it would take something drastic happening not to pick you for the team. What are your thoughts about that?

M: When we were winning the French, we really didn't think about that. We were just stoked to win. Pat watched every match except the final. He said 'You are looking good for Davis Cup.' He knows we want to play. After we won, he said something like 'That one counts,' but we just wanted him to say congratulations. We don't want to have every match we play ride on Davis Cup. Now that we have won a Grand Slam, he said we had to do that to play. I don't think there is any more we can do. If he asks we are going to play. We always want to play.

B: It would be kind of nice if he would help me out with some singles wild cards. He is always saying we need to improve in singles play. If he is going to use us ,then throw me a bone and get me a U.S. Open wild card or something.

Because your agency, SFX, sponsors the Legg Mason Classic in Washington, D.C., you will not be able to participate in the Mercedes-Benz Cup July 28-Aug. 3 at UCLA this year. What are your feelings about skipping that event?

B: We are disappointed that Washington is going up against L.A. The Mercedes is one of our favorite tournaments because we love seeing everyone locally that only get to see us play like once or twice a year. But SFX does great a job with us, so we kind of have to do it. There was nothing we could about it.

You have often been described by other players and officials on tour as ambassadors of the sport because of all the exhibitions and clinics you take part in. Why do you feel it is so important to give back to the sport?

M: The game has done so much for us and we've made a living out of the game. If we can't give back, it is pretty selfish. We love kids and love helping them out. My dad has been big factor in it, too. He does so much for game and I think he has rubbed off on us a little bit.

B: When we were little kids, we were inspired by these guys, too. It's the reason we became so excited about game. When professionals would come up to us and just say hi or be nice we would just be flipping out. If I can take five seconds out of my day to sign an autograph for a little kid or ask him a question, that is the least I could do to help tennis in general.

Karen Quincy Loberg / Star staff

The fan interest in watching doubles action has been on a steady decline on the tour. What do you think needs to be done to improve that?

M: Marketing, I think. You need to get the names out there. Knowles and Nestor were No. 1 last year, and fans don't come watch them because they don't know who they are. If the tournaments would put names in the programs or throw doubles on TV a few times, I think it would make a difference. They put us on at the French Open, and when we came back to the states everyone knew us. We couldn't even walk around because people kept saying they saw us on TV and saying congrats.

B: One match on National TV on NBC and now probably 100 times as many people know us. That was just one match. Just imagine if they put the names in programs or maybe put the doubles draw up in front of tournaments.

How about the push to get more reputable singles players in the doubles draws?

M: It helps doubles a little bit. When people see Agassi in the doubles draw, it's obviously going to attract a crowd. It also makes it interesting with two guys staying back hitting groundies at two doubles players coming to the net. It provides a little variety. I didn't want them to change singles entry rules, but it actually is helping doubles a little. If we are getting bigger crowds, than it is good I guess. When they cut prize money, that was a little rough because they could have taken it from other areas not just doubles. That is going to hurt the game a little bit. If you are a little kid who likes doubles, only 20 guys in world can make a living playing doubles, so you will probably want to play golf.

The ATP has been talking with Grand Slam officials about increasing prize money and other financial issues. There has even been talk of a possible boycott. How involved have you been in the situation?

B: We know about it, but we haven't really gotten into it with the guys. A lot of the guys are really into it and talking about it every day, but we kind of stay out of it. We've signed a few things saying we will be on the ATP side if they want to play a different tournament instead of a Grand Slam. But our agent came up to us and said that was in violation of our clothing and racket contract, so we kind of got off of that.

Do you have any opinions on the subject?

B: The Grand Slams are making huge profits, and if you look at the other sports, the players are getting bigger chunks of cash.

M: In baseball, the players get 65 or 70 percent where in tennis, the players only get nine or seven percent of the gross income of the Grand Slams. That needs to change somehow to help the sport.

Now that you have been on tour for six years, what is the best part of being a professional tennis player?

M: It beats an office job. It's one of the best living you could have. You are traveling the world, and we like every tourney out there. Every city is beautiful and they put you in nice hotels. All our friends are out there with us, so it's kind of like a fraternity of guys. On the court it's cutthroat, but after the match it is cool and we just hang out with them and go to dinner.

What is the worst part?

B: We just hate the losing. We have learned to handle that better and better, though. In juniors it was the end of world. In college, you are bummed. On the tour, it's still hard, but we've learned to deal with it because you are playing so many matches you can't let it bother you that much.

Your European swing had you on the road for 13 straight weeks? How tough is it to complete a schedule like that year in and year out?

B: We definitely don't like being in Europe 13 straight weeks. But we also see that we have a short career, so we have got to do it while we're young because this is our only opportunity. We would obviously prefer if there was season like baseball has and we could play more tourney in the U.S.

M: We could have come back from Europe. We had the opportunity to, but stayed over there. It was a little bit of gamble because we knew we would be exhausted by the end. But on the other hand, we didn't get jet lag or have to readjust with the balls and surfaces. We played better. We were a little mentally drained at the very end, but I think it paid off.

What improvements do you feel you have to make in your games?

M: We can improve a lot of things. I can try to stay healthy a little more, and my serve can always improve. Its gotten better, but could add a few more MPHs and location.

B: I could do better sticking volleys and sticking second serves. We have played perfect at one time or another, we just need to get more consistent and do it every week. There have been matches where we said that is how we want to play. Clemente and Escude was one of those. There have been a couple model matches, but we just need to have more of those and do it week in and week out.

M: We are doing better, but we are just perfectionists. We have played more perfect matches this year than last year. Last year we had 2 or 3 where beat a team 0-1, 0-2, this year we've had 10-15 where we just blitzed a team.

How long do you foresee yourselves playing on the tour?

B: I plan on going until 32 or 33.

M: Bob feels a lot different than me. I'm just happy every week I get out there. My left hip is bone on bone and my knee, my wrist have given me trouble. Bob never has been to the trainer, never stretched. He is gumby. I work more in the gym on my body than on the court.

B: I put in twice as much time on court than Mike. He is using an extra two to three hours a day in the gym

Mike, do you plan on trying to play any more singles?

M: If I go hard I can play 2 singles matches, but by the third day I will be stiff.

B: He has tried a few times this year, and we have no chance at doubles because he is just too stiff.

Music has always been a big part of your life. What is the latest on that front?

M: We played a gig at Wimbledon, our second annual gig on the middle Saturday. We played in a bar and a lot players came. CNN and USA Today were there. Anyone who wanted to come up and a sing a song could. The guys from the Buddy Holly play came and we played for about two hours. We are going to play a few gigs in D.C.

B: We still play a lot on the road. We will download songs at night and learn songs.

M: I started playing the guitar about a 1 1/2 ago because my wrist was killing me, and I couldn't play the drums.

With Pete Sampras pretty much in retirement with a family, and Agassi expecting his second child, have you thought at all about your personal life or when you will settle down?

B: In the near future for me, tennis is the first priority. I just want to focus on the career and stuff like that. I definitely make time for my personal life, but I want to get business done first and then spend the time with the other stuff.

M: I want to definitely play. I don't want to be settling down in the prime of my career. Maybe think about marriage after 4 or 5 years. A lot of guys do it while they are playing, but it is hard. You are playing 13 straight weeks out of the year, and that is not the kind of life you want to have with a family.

How much of an advantage is it to be twins?

B: It is definitely fun. You don't feel the same when you are separated. You always want to stay in contact. Even later in life we want to live near each other. That is just the way it is because we are so close. Beneficial on the court because we know each other so well and communicate well. When we get our stuff done, it is like magic sometimes. But it is also a disadvantage because sometimes we bring the brotherly crap onto the court. Say I take the shirt he wants to wear for the match, and we argue about that onto stadium court one night. That is not good. It's not as professional as it could be, but it's also got some serious advantages.

What do you think about the Web site -- www.bobandmike.com -- created by a group of girls from around the world called the Doublemint Crew that has been dedicated to you?

B: Looked at it quite a bit the last month. Amazing how they update it every day. Reading some of the fan encounters makes you feel like a superstar, but it is just a couple of teenage girls out there. They come to our matches and bring a banner and give us gummy bears every week and take a picture after every practice we do. We have talked to them, and they are nice girls.

Todd Woodbridge and Mark Woodforde have 61 doubles titles as a team. After breaking the Gullikson's record for titles by a team of brothers in the Open era, are there any plans to go after the Woodie's record?

M: We are not going for that many titles. We are on pace if we play for another ten years, but I don't even want to think about 61 titles when we only have 12. I don't that is feasible. I don't think we could ever catch that unless we start winning every tournament and just dominating.

B: I'd like to get 35 or 40.

How did it feel to break the Gullikson's record since they have been such an inspiration in your career?

M: You never even know if you are going to get that. Obviously we were confident we would do it sometime in our career. It's great to do. They have been really great to us.

B: Tim's family came up to me in Cape Cod and thanked us for remembering Tim and writing his name on our shoe and grip. We have a lot of respect for them, and they helped us out a lot when we were little and gave us some pointers.

After Legg Mason, you are scheduled to play in Montreal, Cincinnati and Long Island before the U.S. Open. What are you plans for that stretch?

B: We want to peak for the Open, so if have a few good Masters Series we are going to do what we did at the French and just take the week before off. That was key for us there that we took a week off. We went to the French, got fresh and strong and lifted weights.

M: We got into a good routine there. Practice in morning, doing weights, practice in the afternoon. We got used to the courts, they were a little different speed, got used to that balls that were a little more heavy.

B: We weren't wasting energy by walking around and shopping. We were just sitting around and resting.

What is the first thing you do when you arrive back in Camarillo?

M: We drop our bags in the garage and leave them there.

B: We don't unpack the bags for like two weeks. The first thing we do is go right to the music room upstairs.

M: We have to eat at Eggs N Things in the morning and then Somis Market for lunch. The rest of the time we just go to the pool or the beach. We don't like to do much. Just sit our butts and be lazy.

During the French Open, you ate Mexican omelets and croissants every day for breakfast and dined at the same Chinese restaurant for dinner. Any ideas for the U.S. Open (Aug. 25-Sept. 7)?

B: Room service. When you come home from long day it is the easiest way. It might cost twice as much, but it is worth it on a long day.

M: We always eat right. We have pasta and chicken before matches.

B: We've ever been into sodas or candy.

M: We will find a place in New York and stick to it. Some deli or something.
Old 07-28-2003, 07:49 PM   #150
country flag Tinne

Mike and Bob are paying their singles today!!

Mike is playing in about 15 min and Bob is playing at 5:30pm Wahington time!

GO MIKE!!
GO BOB!!