2011 Madrid Masters. STATUS: Dream over. Rafa won the SF. Roger played really good. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #1
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2011 Madrid Masters. STATUS: Dream over. Rafa won the SF. Roger played really good.

Last 2 finals were Fedal.
2009 for Roger, 2010 for Nadal.

Now it's the time to teach some players the meaning of an "All-Around-Player".
It seems to be some users forgot about Roger's clay level.
Let's prove them wrong.

Go Roger!!!

Last edited by viruzzz : 05-07-2011 at 05:27 PM.
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 Madrid Masters. STATUS: Time to defend points and prestige. GO ROGER

GOD Bless Roger!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 Madrid Masters. STATUS: Time to defend points and prestige. GO ROGER

Shucks, Viruzz beat me to it. I wanted to open the thread and Viruzz doesn't have the best record. He opened MC and Roger was out by QF.

We need people with a F or W record to open threads for Roger here on. Bodes well.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:54 PM   #4
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Shucks, Viruzz beat me to it. I wanted to open the thread and Viruzz doesn't have the best record. He opened MC and Roger was out by QF.

We need people with a F or W record to open threads for Roger here on. Bodes well.
I think viruzz has enough standing to get Roger to the QF.

Can't expect more than that.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:08 PM   #5
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

So now I'm a Jinxer...
Old 04-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The thread starters with a negative record can only improve but the ones with a winning record can also get worse

There will be more tournaments in the year where we need people to open a cheering thread for Roger so you will get your chance
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #7
country flag Chopin-lover

Chopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond reputeChopin-lover has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in Madrid, Roger! All the best!
Andy Roddick: "All I know is that if someone calls Roger 'average' they had better be really, really good at what they do. People saying that has been pissing me off all year. I don't know what else the guy needs to do to get the respect he deserves."
Chopin-lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #8
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
The thread starters with a negative record can only improve but the ones with a winning record can also get worse

There will be more tournaments in the year where we need people to open a cheering thread for Roger so you will get your chance
Well the person who opens the Wimbledon thread better be some legendary thread opener with a very good W-L ratio in cheering threads (we should vote it out!) .

Viruzz lived up to his name. He cut down Roger's semi-final streak in MC.

Need positive vibrations in Madrid. Its a tournament that gives Roger confidence.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #9
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Rogelio!

Can someone tell me when the draw takes place?
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #10
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

VAMOS, ROGELIO!!!

At least try and defend as much of the points you're capable of.
QF would be fine with me, SF would be - but of course, I'm hoping for a FINAL again. Which will end up like all of us know already eh.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:00 AM   #11
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Viruzz lived up to his name. He cut down Roger's semi-final streak in MC.
It hurts when you say this kind of things.
So "I" cut it. It wasn't Melzer, it wans't the bad luck or Roger himself. It was "I"

Old 04-29-2011, 03:57 AM   #12
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
It hurts when you say this kind of things.
So "I" cut it. It wasn't Melzer, it wans't the bad luck or Roger himself. It was "I"

don't listen to him. I don't believe in superstitious stuff.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:16 AM   #13
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

when will Roger play?
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:24 AM   #14
country flag _Chaz

_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute

Go Roger!

Hopefully he gets in Djokovic's half.

I also like: Wawrinka | Tsonga | Tipsarevic | Isner | Raonic | Baker

Warm regards: 6-3 6-0 / 6-3 6-4
_Chaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #15
country flag ufiors

ufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
Vamos Rogelio!

Can someone tell me when the draw takes place?
C'MONNNN
ufiors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote