Anyone eaten snakes or want to eat snakes? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2015, 12:09 AM   #1
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone eaten snakes or want to eat snakes?

Spin-off thread from the dog eating thread.
I must say, a lot of my relatives have eaten a snake. I'm not sure whether it was a boa they ate, but they said it tasted like chicken.

Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2015, 12:27 AM   #2
country flag Delusionalist.

Delusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone eaten snakes or want to eat snakes?

I've been interested in eating snakes, just to see what it tastes like.

The weird thing is, I know a girl, who is a vegetarian, but her parents force her to eat meat every once in a while, but she will only eat snake meat if she must eat meat.
Weird, but hey, you do your thing!
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
and you know

whatever

screw this day

do whatever you want

I just don't even have the words
Delusionalist. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 04:43 AM   #3
country flag User Name

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Although this thread is offensive and disrespectful to my avatar, I would love to eat some deep fried snake on a stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionalist. View Post
I've been interested in eating snakes, just to see what it tastes like.

The weird thing is, I know a girl, who is a vegetarian, but her parents force her to eat meat every once in a while, but she will only eat snake meat if she must eat meat.
Weird, but hey, you do your thing!

Didn't know snake meat was easy to find in some small ass town in new jersey.

Last edited by User Name : 07-30-2015 at 04:47 AM.
User Name is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:53 AM   #4
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Boa? Never eat an animal that may have eaten another Human being. Makes you a cannibal by association. Also big no to mammals that are close relatives i.e. monkeys.
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:23 AM   #5
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Before eating the meat the poisonous snake was brought to the table in a basket. The waiter put on a glove up to his elbow, took out the wriggling snake and with a razor blade, made a small incision exactly where the bile duct was. The bile was the most beautiful emerald green colour I have ever seen and was served in small sherry glasses. Unfortunately it tasted horrible and we gave it to the Communist Party officials at the next table, who were thrilled at such a rare treat. I think it was considered good for "vigour". The cooked snake looked and tasted more like eel, as I remember.

At that dinner we were also ate a plate of small birds, that were served whole, head and all, and looked like a nest full of chicks.

The dinner was in China, before it opened up to mass tourism. It was a five storey restaurant and back then the higher you went, the more expensive the food. We were on the top floor.

I also remember the carpet being sticky from the years of spitting on it.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-30-2015 at 11:26 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 04:25 PM   #6
country flag Sham Kay Adams
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay Adams has a reputation beyond repute

I get the feeling that not so many will be offended by this one. But curiosity is human enough.

I imagine the meat would be tough and rubbery. Wouldn't mind trying it as a curious meat eater myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I also remember the carpet being sticky from the years of spitting on it.
So by this I assume you enjoyed the meal?

Learn to grow some skin, grow up, and stop being so damn sensitive

-Drunk Delusionalist. at Best Smug Game
Sham Kay Adams is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 05:18 PM   #7
country flag underspin

underspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond repute

I find commercial protein snakes to be a bit of a rip-off.

LOL
Old 07-30-2015, 07:04 PM   #8
country flag YodaKnowsBest
Banned!

YodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond repute

YodaKnowsBest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:21 PM   #9
country flag Viscount Thurso

Viscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond repute

Only if i was stuck in a jungle and starving to death.
Viscount Thurso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:48 PM   #10
country flag chico
Banned!

chico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond reputechico has a reputation beyond repute

No and no.
chico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:52 PM   #11
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, as I'm a vegetarian.
Cloren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:10 PM   #12
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

I've sucked on a snake before if you know what I'm saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamvol View Post
He probably just hangs about in 2nd place protecting himself with 3 bananas whilst waiting for the person in the lead to get blue shelled.
Nadal 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Nadull was not injured. The reason he was moving like shit near the end of the third set is because of the depression of knowing your opponent is superior in all departments.

TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:27 PM   #13
country flag SVK

SVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
I've sucked on a snake before if you know what I'm saying
Looking at who´s the OP, he probably meant exactly those snakes.

SVK is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 05:34 PM   #14
country flag Ace Pounder

Ace Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond repute

Brazilian snake.

Crushed under the weight of my own smugness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley~
I think Stan's small cock is to make up for his enormous ass.
It's like raising inflation to decrease unemployment.

" Ich bin ein BSGer "
Ace Pounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 04:26 PM   #15
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
Looking at who´s the OP, he probably meant exactly those snakes.

Those are my favourite kind of snakes too.

Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote