Any Michael Buble fans around? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-02-2014, 04:21 PM   #1
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Michael Buble fans around?

So I'm bored and I just want to find out what kind of music most of you like and especially if there are any Michael Buble fans around here

Yeah and I know the cliche that Michael Buble's fans are mostly women but I don't care so don't come up with it. I honestly think he is one of the most talented singers in the world, he can perform live extremely well and he knows how to interact with the audience which is a great quality for any artist

I would go to one of his concerts if I would have the occasion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Had a father come up to me and try to make me feel bad about losing. He said it must be rough on the ego to lose to a 10 yo girl to which I did my best to answer politically.

Then some mother came by and did the same, laughing at me. I told her Coco will be great and so will I, to which she did her best to contain her laughter
TF proving their knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
No such thing on MTF. If they were knowledgeable, they wouldn't be wasting their time with those pushing mugathions of men's tennis and would be watching the WTA like we do.
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2014, 05:08 PM   #2
country flag Dark Knight

Dark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Michael Buble fans around?

One of my faves. His music(and voice) has a classical touch so he's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea.

My top Buble songs would be Home, Close Your Eyes and Haven't met you yet.

ROGER FEDERER

STANISLAS WAWRINKA
Dark Knight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of him, will have to check YT
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 05:38 PM   #4
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
One of my faves. His music(and voice) has a classical touch so he's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea.

My top Buble songs would be Home, Close Your Eyes and Haven't met you yet.
"Home" is my favourite song too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Had a father come up to me and try to make me feel bad about losing. He said it must be rough on the ego to lose to a 10 yo girl to which I did my best to answer politically.

Then some mother came by and did the same, laughing at me. I told her Coco will be great and so will I, to which she did her best to contain her laughter
TF proving their knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
No such thing on MTF. If they were knowledgeable, they wouldn't be wasting their time with those pushing mugathions of men's tennis and would be watching the WTA like we do.
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 05:44 PM   #5
country flag Viscount Thurso

Viscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond reputeViscount Thurso has a reputation beyond repute

voice is unique, sounds like an old soul but he's yet to deliver a killer song
Viscount Thurso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:18 PM   #6
country flag Dark Knight

Dark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
"Home" is my favourite song too
"Home" just reminded me of another fav song of mine with the same title by the band Daughtry. Post Grunge stuff basically. You might like it if you haven't heard it before.

ROGER FEDERER

STANISLAS WAWRINKA
Dark Knight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:40 PM   #7
country flag JamieBlake

JamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond repute

God, no.

TOMAS BERDYCH - PAT RAFTER - ANDY RODDICK - VASEK POSPISIL - ANDREAS SEPPI - ROGER FEDERER

HATE LIST: Uncle Twatni
JamieBlake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #8
country flag Redaftw

Redaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond reputeRedaftw has a reputation beyond repute

He used to perform a lot as a guest in US/UK talent shows when I watched them. Great voice and nice performer like Viscount Thurso said he still hasn't had a killer song.
Redaftw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #9
country flag Loosie

Loosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond repute

I love this moment.

Loosie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 01:31 AM   #10
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

His voice is GOAT
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:52 AM   #11
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

ahah. Lee has a micheal bubbles poster
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:58 AM   #12
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

has a great voice, seems like a genuinely nice guys from the interviews I accidentally stumbled upon. I find his music very boring tbh, but compared to the rest of the absolute shit that is "pop" these days, it's genious.

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote