Interesting pics of Kristof Vliegen - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-24-2007, 07:41 AM   #46
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting pics of Kristof Vliegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Björki View Post
no I have no free days left this year
None at all? So you won't be able to visit any more tennis? Or only in weekends?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2007, 03:22 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I think it is his gf... I read in an interview in december last year that he was going to live together with his gf... and didn't mention it was his wife.
Seems that is the common practice these days--live with someone, but don't marry them. It may be smart to do it that way
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 06:39 AM   #48
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

ok I finally got the pics online... I got plenty of Kris pics, actually I kept taking pics during his training coz he had so much fun and also because I wanted to try some things with my cam, as it was for me hte first outdoor tournament with this cam. I will post the link to the bucket at the end, so you see the other pics as well, now first a selection:

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-25-2007, 06:41 AM   #49
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-25-2007, 06:42 AM   #50
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

And the link to the photobucket is: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/chiudifan/

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-25-2007, 06:58 AM   #51
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
None at all? So you won't be able to visit any more tennis? Or only in weekends?
I am going to tennis, Bastad for example. It's all planned but I had no more free days left beside my other plans for the year.

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:01 AM   #52
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Björki View Post
I am going to tennis, Bastad for example. It's all planned but I had no more free days left beside my other plans for the year.
ah ok I see, couldn't believe that all days were gone already. I understand now. I should once travel further again, but I think this year I will stay in Holland and Germany again for tennis. It's a bit expensive for me, a poor student, to travel further... I love tournies in Germany, they are cheap compared to those in Holland!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-25-2007, 11:43 AM   #53
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

thanks all pics
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:15 PM   #54

Yes thanks for all those pics Now if Kris can just find his game for Matches
Old 05-26-2007, 12:54 AM   #55
country flag karo_em9

karo_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i love a lot your pictures, but that is amazing

Thanks

KARO;

John Isner - Diego Junqueira - Daniel Koellerer - Santiago Giraldo - Ricardo Hocevar

www.eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
karo_em9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:36 AM   #56
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Thanks to all of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by karo_em9 View Post

i love a lot your pictures, but that is amazing

Thanks

KARO;
Yeah I was happy I could still get that pic, he was really disappointed that sunday and I hardly dared to ask him. Luckily he was friendly as always, maybe it helped that I spoke to him in Dutch, so he knew I had travelled to see him. I really like Kristof more and more every time I see him

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-26-2007, 06:47 PM   #57
country flag karo_em9

karo_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond repute

you are a very lucky person
Which tournament are the pictures from?

KARO;

John Isner - Diego Junqueira - Daniel Koellerer - Santiago Giraldo - Ricardo Hocevar

www.eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
karo_em9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 08:05 AM   #58
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karo_em9 View Post
you are a very lucky person
Which tournament are the pictures from?

KARO;
I am happy I got the chance to get near the players and see tennis irl, when you visit tennis tournies more often you start to know where to go. These pictures are from World Team Cup in Düsseldorf. The next pictures from Kris (and others) will come in about 3 weeks when I am back from Halle grass tournament

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-28-2007, 09:20 AM   #59

Quote:
Thanks to all of you

Yeah I was happy I could still get that pic, he was really disappointed that sunday and I hardly dared to ask him. Luckily he was friendly as always, maybe it helped that I spoke to him in Dutch, so he knew I had travelled to see him. I really like Kristof more and more every time I see him
And we are lucky to have you taking the pictures and posting them here I think Kristof must be really sweet. Not everyone his age could handle having a g/f with a child that isn't his by birth
Old 06-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #60
country flag Sarah

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

I went to RG yesterday, sat in the sun for hours to keep my spot next to the court for Kristof's match, but it was worth it

I took some pics, the quality is terrible, so sorry for that!

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´)¸.•*´)
`*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*
(¸.•*´(¸.•*´ `*•.¸)`*•.¸)
Sarah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote