I am doing press for ISR-ARG Davis Cup, any questions you want me to ask? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2014, 06:58 PM   #1
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am doing press for ISR-ARG Davis Cup, any questions you want me to ask?

Perhaps I am playing with fire here asking this place for questions, but here goes.

I am doing press again, this time for the DC WGPO between Israel and Argentina that was moved from Israel to Sunrise, FLA due to the unrest in the region at the time.

This is good for me, as I will get more experience doing this, and it will be fun.

Dudi Sela
Amir Weintraub
Jonathan Erlich
Andy Ram

Leo Mayer
Carlos Berlocq
Juan Monaco
Horacio Zeballos

I want to ask Weintraub about his blog, the difficulties to play and pay for everything on the tour and so on. Also I want to talk to Berlocq, ask him about his shirt ripping, and his internet GOAT legendness. I was able to see him practicing some returns with his coach on the stadium court with the temporary seating. He cracked a backhand return winner, and went to raise his hands in an effort to psyche up the invisible crowd! Always the showman this Berlocq.

Where is Malvinluisandy? Surely he has some questions he wants me to ask to Cebolla?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #2
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am doing press for ISR-ARG Davis Cup, any questions you want me to ask?

you interviewing Berlocq?

can you tell him what a legend he is online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #3
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am doing press for ISR-ARG Davis Cup, any questions you want me to ask?

what happened to Amir's blog, did he stop writing there? if so - ask him why and when he will start writing again.

edit - you addressed the issue in your OP and i was lazy to read it...my bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:08 PM   #4
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

ask Monaco is he ashamed of himself and everything he has done to the game
Old 09-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #5
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
you interviewing Berlocq?

can you tell him what a legend he is online?

I want to, yes. I don't know how good is his English though. I will call him Warlocq

Quote:
Old 09-09-2014, 07:14 PM   #6
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
ask Monaco is he ashamed of himself and everything he has done to the game
I will tell Monaco to win for Rafa

Quote:
Old 09-09-2014, 07:18 PM   #7
country flag Andresito

Andresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond reputeAndresito has a reputation beyond repute

Advice: if you want any controversial / juicy response, ask them about Del Potro.

Keep in mind also this is the last time Jaite is going to coach the DC team (rumours is that Vilas is a lock to the spot)

Argentum Virtus Robur et Studium
Andresito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #8
Future ATP Star

Some pics from earlier today:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps75e22900.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...pse51c5a71.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...psf9fe46bf.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps422481c0.jpg

Quote:
Old 09-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #9
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
Advice: if you want any controversial / juicy response, ask them about Del Potro.

Keep in mind also this is the last time Jaite is going to coach the DC team (rumours is that Vilas is a lock to the spot)

Now there is some drama!

I will try to be objective and impartial during the matches, especially since I was credentialed by the Israelis but I am rooting for Argentina

Quote:
Old 09-09-2014, 07:31 PM   #10
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
I will tell Monaco to win for Rafa
top alpha male post
Old 09-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #11
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Ask them if they gonna see what's going on.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #12
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Ask them if they gonna see what's going on.

Gotta thank you for the heads up brah otherwise I wouldn't have known what was going on

Quote:
Old 09-09-2014, 07:47 PM   #13
country flag Crustaceok

Crustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond reputeCrustaceok has a reputation beyond repute

Ask them if they visit any tennis forum online. That'd be interesting.

And yeah I agree about the Warlocq one

Garin - Lama - Jarry - Podlipnik - Malla

Tennis Tipping (actual/best)
Singles: 100/100 - W: Tianjin CH, Prague-2 CH, San Juan Fut / RU: Rovinj Fut, Gimcheon CH
Doubles (w/Chilenaitor): 122/122 - W: Kyoto CH, Samarkand CH / RU: Rimouski CH, Vicenza CH, Segovia CH, Bucharest Fut
Crustaceok is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:57 PM   #14
country flag InfoKenway

InfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond reputeInfoKenway has a reputation beyond repute

Play some tennis with Berlocq.
He will give you tennis lessons.

Sometimes Support:Wawrinka,Ferrer,Kohlschreiber,L.Mayer,Verdasco, Melzer,Gabashvili,Herbert,Thiem,Cuevas,Andrey Kuznetsov
I hate Robredo and Raonic
InfoKenway is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:59 PM   #15
country flag lupojohn

lupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Ask the Israelis(mainly the captain)how they're dealing with the unrest in their country and how they're using it as motivation.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote