"A New Hope" The chichat thread of the jojotards - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2008, 09:04 PM   #1
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute
Default "A New Hope" The chichat thread of the jojotards

I feel like the level of hate is astoundingly high right now and I have also the feeling that it's not going to stop before a long time with each new success our young man will bring before us

I salute those of us who are struggling with the haters out there (often in disguise though ) , but if you just want to celebrate the birth of a champion, this thread is for you :

Last edited by MacArthur : 01-01-2010 at 05:13 AM.
MacArthur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2008, 10:59 AM   #2
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Noone like us and we don't care" The chichat thread of the jojotards

i heard today from thierry tuslane(simon coach) that jo and gilles will take the same plane today to go to shanghai.

OMG 2 french players playing the TMC, it didnt happen since yannick noah/henri leconte in 1986!

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Noone like us and we don't care" The chichat thread of the jojotards

Yeah, it really is a good news.

What's nicer is that the two of them are good friend apparently.

The article in l'équipe on Jo today was really good too. The Willander chronicle particularly.

(I was really too tired yesterday, my launch for this thread is absolutely horrible )
Old 11-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute

lol dont worry Mac Arthur, you are forgiven

^you know I watched some Barak Obama old videos and for quite few seconds It was like I saw jo, so cute and young

I hope he'll become the next president of the USA.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

Is Jo friends with Monfils
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:45 PM   #6
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaplenske View Post
lol dont worry Mac Arthur, you are forgiven

^you know I watched some Barak Obama old videos and for quite few seconds It was like I saw jo, so cute and young

I hope he'll become the next president of the USA.
Jo and Obama have a lot in comon their fathers are and were African who come from almotthe same region
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:18 AM   #7
country flag MacArthur

Quote:
Originally Posted by the graduate View Post
Is Jo friends with Monfils
Yes, he is. With Gasquet they were all in the same school for sportsman in France (l'INSEP) (I am not sure for Simon). They are all good friends in fact. But Gael and Jo were a kind of group with Josselin Ouanna when they were young.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:19 AM   #8
country flag lisaplenske

Obama won.

Very happy the USA made that step and looking for real change, congrats to them cause the Bush administration showed no competence and discredit the country.

Many persons were in Trocadero,in Paris celebrating Obama victory,congrats.

Old 11-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #9
country flag RogerFan82

RogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond reputeRogerFan82 has a reputation beyond repute

Just dropped in to say Hi, to all Jo fans !!!

I'm hoping JO can put on a good show at TMC.

Spartan Rog

Slam No: 18 is coming soon.

RogerFan82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #10
country flag lisaplenske

hi rogerfan

you are welcome here, with the jo afficionados

Old 11-09-2008, 09:58 AM   #11
country flag lisaplenske

jo is playing right now, he won the first set 7-6(6)

tough match, as expected, ALLEZ JO!!!!!!!!!

cant watch the match, how is it??

Old 11-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #12
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Pepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond repute

Jo 7-6 6-4 5-5

saved MP because Kolya was 2-5

Quote:
Q. Why are you playing such good tennis?

MARIN CILIC: 'Cause I'm a good player (smiling).
Marin Cilic & Jo Wilfried Tsonga
Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Pepi. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #13
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Pepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond repute

5-6

hold Jo!!

Quote:

Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Old 11-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #14
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

6-6

Gooooooooooooooooo!!

Quote:

Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Old 11-09-2008, 11:15 AM   #15
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

0-2 Df

Quote:

Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis