Kebabs - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #46
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kebabs

hungry again as soon as I saw this thread, lol. must harass somebody to fix me a plate, cause right now Im an immovable hungry object.
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #47
country flag Luinir

Luinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
This is the original doner which you can also get in Germany. But as you might know the normal doner here is with turkish bread.
yeah, you are right.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:27 AM   #48
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

i've never seen these rolled kebabs with fries... it would seem my education is very f**king far from complete...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:35 AM   #49
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

This thread wins. Especially the first page with a lot of pictures.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:05 AM   #50
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
i've never seen these rolled kebabs with fries... it would seem my education is very f**king far from complete...
I've only seen them in Greece, never anywhere else
But they're so much better with the fries inside of them

And I agree with what Getta said. You can find one on every block in Greece (probably in Turkey too, but I've never been there so I can't say ), maybe even 2-3 on the same block!!!!
The best one I had was on Rhodes. I wish I remembered the name of that place

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #51
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Mjau

This thread makes me so hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #52
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have one gyro souvlaki with pita almost every time I'm on a night shift

one of the best places in Tirana for those

you can see the woman looking for money, she's definitely gonna devour 1-2 of those

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:57 PM   #53
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baghdatis#1 View Post
I've only seen them in Greece, never anywhere else
But they're so much better with the fries inside of them

And I agree with what Getta said. You can find one on every block in Greece (probably in Turkey too, but I've never been there so I can't say ), maybe even 2-3 on the same block!!!!
The best one I had was on Rhodes. I wish I remembered the name of that place
thanks hey... yeah... getta knows stuff... much of it is the good stuff worth knowing... my quest for the kebab with fries rolls on....

i didnt know the name of the kebab place in granada that i went to... but, i used Google Street View - and if you can remember where it is actually situated in rhodes, then, the world can know of this of this kebab house you speak of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post

you can see the woman looking for money, she's definitely gonna devour 1-2 of those
yeah deffo she gonna smash some kebab up... probably buy a couple to put in her handbag... chances are she could be looking for the kebab she put there the day before... and look... those heater behind the rotisseries are hot... they are glowing... you can tell they've been carving very recently... 3 types of meat... they dont muck around in there by the looks...

right... seriously... i am going for a fucking kebab...
Old 04-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #54
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post

Is that Tirana?

Nice pic.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #55
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

There aren't any kebabs in Hungary.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:16 PM   #56
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

yes, right near the presidential building

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #57
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah... getta knows stuff... much of it is the good stuff worth knowing...

you spotted me out and about.

Quote:
my quest for the kebab with fries rolls on....

right... seriously... i am going for a fucking kebab...
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #58
country flag fast_clay

getta... we have an imposter on the boards

and believe me, i did smash up a kebab tonight...
Old 04-12-2011, 02:36 AM   #59
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

So much good looking food in here
Old 04-12-2011, 04:31 AM   #60
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

@fast_clay: I don't even remember where it was, but I remember that it was on a corner and it was somewhat near the airport. There was an ice cream place across the street and both places were the only places open during the mid-afternoon as everyone else was enjoying their siesta. And the guy that owned it was really nice and I remember he sat down at my table and was very friendly and talked with us

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote