Rafa Needs Windex - RafaChat Vol. 70 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #121
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The RafaChat for the Banned -- Past, Present, and Future. Vol. 70

Another thing I do not understand is the length people( and not only clergy) would go to satisfy their sexual urges: ****, abuse, murder or the more ordinary lying and cheating
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #122
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
What I don't get in this all is the following:

This bishop is still a priest and can still perform as such + he gets paid as a bishop (not too shabby, I might add, tax payers money).

Now, a couple of years ago, a priest admitted to being gay and having a relationship. The reaction from the church was condemning and swift: that priest was thrown out of the church, he could no longer be a priest because he was admitting to sin, breaking the celibacy rules, yadda yadda yadda.

Can somebody explain to me why a man admitting to having a loving relationship with another man, a consenting adult, leads to a swift reaction and the priesthood is taken away from him while another man admitting to sexually abusing children can still be a priest, is still very much part of the church and he's sent to the Loire area to contemplate his sins with psychological help but "to forgive" is important to the church so he's still part of the club.

Gosh, this angers me.
This reminds me exactly why I do not wish to believe in any sort of religion.....

absolutely disgusting what that bishop did/said....I heard it on the radio just now and am still

Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-15-2011, 09:39 AM   #123
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Another thing I do not understand is the length people( and not only clergy) would go to satisfy their sexual urges: ****, abuse, murder or the more ordinary lying and cheating
I dont see why people of the church cannot be in a relationship...it's a natural thing.... taking this away only makes people want it...and things like this happen.... but then again, Im not a religious person...so what do I know
Old 04-15-2011, 09:51 AM   #124
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a very fan of it me either but i can understand. The point is that you have to dedicate your life to God, without letting yourself ruled by your "earthy" urges.
What i do not understand why people that enter voluntary the Curch and take Her vows can't seem to be able to respect them and it look like they don't even try or feel ashamed to betray them
Old 04-15-2011, 09:53 AM   #125
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Litita♥ View Post
This reminds me exactly why I do not wish to believe in any sort of religion.....

absolutely disgusting what that bishop did/said....I heard it on the radio just now and am still

See how people easily are drifted away from religion because Clergy's behaviour?

I don't know why The Church cannot see how hurtful Her behaviour is

And it's not only a problem of the Catholic Church, we had similar problems too
Old 04-15-2011, 09:56 AM   #126
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

I just goodrepped sdg and everko... I think Hilde was correct, those 2 aren't that bad after all, Rafa fans can't be too bad thanks to Rafiangel
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #127
country flag acionescu

Good for you, I can see your wings and aura popping up already
Old 04-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #128
country flag acionescu

WTF is Ferrer doing? :retard:
Old 04-15-2011, 10:03 AM   #129
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not a very fan of it me either but i can understand. The point is that you have to dedicate your life to God, without letting yourself ruled by your "earthy" urges.
Those "earthly" urges are part of what makes us all human, though. How can you simply turn it off for the rest of your life?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-15-2011, 10:06 AM   #130
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good for you, I can see your wings and aura popping up already
In no time I'll become the most popular mtfer... Sucking up to raftards and noletards is the way to be king of the hill
Old 04-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #131
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
What i do not understand why people that enter voluntary the Curch and take Her vows can't seem to be able to respect them and it look like they don't even try or feel ashamed to betray them
exactly! If they have to have this rule...why enter if you know you can't obey the rules?
Old 04-15-2011, 10:10 AM   #132
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Those "earthly" urges are part of what makes us all human, though. How can you simply turn it off for the rest of your life?
It's their choice, Hilde, when they enter the Catholic Church or a Monastery. Those who can do it are very spiritual men that efectively nurture themself with the love and teachings of God and need nothing else. I had the occasion of meeting such people in Romanian Monasteries and they are really something special.
You cannot make a vow and then start to complain that is too hard or unhuman. It's hard to raise children too and it isn't suppose to abandon them when it gets tricky, no?
Old 04-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #133
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16>9>2 View Post
I just goodrepped sdg and everko... I think Hilde was correct, those 2 aren't that bad after all, Rafa fans can't be too bad thanks to Rafiangel
Old 04-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #134
♥ eve ♥

the King's about to show off , time to stop discussing some preacher's madness......
Old 04-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #135
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Shhh. Genius at work.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread