Miami 2011 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2011, 10:53 AM   #46
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miami 2011

don't be dissapointed

I was also quite disappointed of his lost to Gasquet, but then a sow his post match interview and realized how different everything looks from his point of view. Grisho's perception is now like in a school - just observing everything and learning, getting experience. He is not frustrated at all. He does realize it will be a long process of transition and even expect this to take a year or two... we should be patient and just follow him in his path. I am sure sooner or later this will turn around

On the positive note now even the haters gave up and don’t bash him so much
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #47
country flag larzm

larzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond reputelarzm has a reputation beyond repute

yeah thats true. But I'd really like to see him in 2nd or 3rd rounds of atp events...

As you say that will happen sooner or later...
larzm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #48
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejda View Post
don't be dissapointed
On the positive note now even the haters gave up and don’t bash him so much
Now the haters got bored. I like that a lot...

I was not comfortable with the Baby Fed/Expectation thing people set on him since a few years ago. I'm a new fan (<1 year) and would like to watch a talented young man starting his career with less pressure. With expectation, some just said "Oh, Dimitrov's overrated or his thinginess was not there." Hmm, he was defeated by a much higher ranking player who played true to his form/ranking.

Having said that, I did believe he could have passed R1 yesterday if he had held his nerves ... His service % said otherwise.

Well, on to the next tournament.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Thiem . Paire
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:36 AM   #49
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

Stakhovsky is that kind of guy who knows how deal with the younger players,I'm a little bit dissapointed but don't lost the confidence.Do better next time Dimi