Discussion about Badreps and thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute
Default Discussion about Badreps and thread

Seriously, what is with the deletions? Could I know why was my response to Cabbage deleted?
Hope it is clear now, tool!
oranges is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2011, 01:37 AM   #2
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
Seriously, what is with the deletions? Could I know why was my response to Cabbage deleted?
this is not intended to be a chat thread. please post the name of the user who issued the bad rep and the rep itself, and move on. any further questions, please PM a mod or admin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:56 AM   #3
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
this is not intended to be a chat thread. please post the name of the user who issued the bad rep and the rep itself, and move on. any further questions, please PM a mod or admin.
This is a chat thread.

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:00 AM   #4
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
This is a chat thread.
no, jordan. it is in the chat thread section simply because of the number of posts. here is the previous admin posting on this besides the one where scoobs asked that it not turn into an acc-like bashing thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Litita♥ View Post
People, can we use this thread as we use the goodrep one please?

Just post WHO (and if you have/want to post what it said)

it's turning into an arguement thread and we dont need that

thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:53 AM   #5
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
It's in the chat thread section, how is it not a chat thread? Besides the rep itself, people leave comments. Some would like to respond to those comments or to the comment in the rep itself. What exactly is the problem or against the rules as long as it's about the said bad reps, which is the topic of the thread?
Old 03-14-2011, 03:00 AM   #6
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's in the chat thread section, how is it not a chat thread? Besides the rep itself, people leave comments. Some would like to respond to those comments or to the comment in the rep itself. What exactly is the problem or against the rules as long as it's about the said bad reps, which is the topic of the thread?
You guys cannot act like adults so that's what happens when kids play. This is not meant to be an argument thread.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:13 AM   #7
country flag oranges

That's an explanation? Mods can't decide how to moderate, so let's delete everything except the original post? There was nothing offensive in my post and it was a response to Cabbage's comment. Apparently, I must post his own bad rep so that I can utter a word in this thread. Shouldn't be a problem, there's some every three days or so. Hopefully, those will survive.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:26 AM   #8
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agreed with you. Besides that we want to post the poster's name and his/her bad reps, we also want to air out our grievances and thus leading to other people's comments

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 03-14-2011 at 03:34 AM.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:05 AM   #9
country flag oranges

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
I agreed with you. Besides that we want to post the poster's name and his/her bad reps, we also want to air out our grievances and thus leading to other people's comments
Exactly, it's by very nature not similar to good rep thread, where you're just saying thanks.

Old 03-14-2011, 04:13 AM   #10
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly, it's by very nature not similar to good rep thread, where you're just saying thanks.

yes, thats true, we would be if our comments were deleted

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:11 AM   #11
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This thread is like the Goodrep thread... people don't discuss in there either. Same as: which song are you listening to, person above you, last thing you ate.... and some other threads.... intention of those threads is to post what you're listening to, who good/bad repped you etc etc. They are not "chat" chat threads. If we all start chatting in here the purpose of the thread will be lost. (if there is a purpose

Then there's the fact that THIS one will turn into a poster bashing thread (as we've seen happen many many times).

So just post who and what if you want. It's really not that difficult.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #12
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

can we start another thread in which we can post the badreps AND discuss about them so the purpose of THIS thread remains immaculate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #13
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

its ridiculous, so many rules on a free internet forum Is getting sick

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

How can it be "bashing" when we are just responding to the badreps we have recieved? We who post here are not the ones initiating the insults throwing, the ones dealing out redreps are.

If you don't want animosity among forum members, then you should remove the badrep option altogether.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:26 PM   #15
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

If all you can do is note the badrep and what was said, then I respectfully suggest that this "chat" thread will simply be a tattletale, I'm-going-to-tell-my-mod-mommy-on-you thread.

A goodrep thread cannot have similar characteristics.

Respectfully,
masterclass

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Richard Cook
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote