Tennis Tipping #13b - St. Brieuc - Congratulations Herzeleid and .EvE./scoobs - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #376
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #13b - St. Brieuc - Saturday differences posted

Final result doubles

02:03 | (Q) Gavnich77/Dudisela75 (GBR/CAN) vs. .EvE./scoobs (NED/GBR) #SRs: 1-0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #377
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #13b - St. Brieuc - Saturday differences posted

Congratulations to Herzeleid and .EvE./scoobs on their deserved wins, and also to the losing finalists for a gallant effort.

Thanks to everyone who played here. Athens next for the manager, and I hope to see some of you there (but not Eva and Chris who have chosen Rome for some reason )

Old 04-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #378
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #13b - St. Brieuc - Congratulations Herzeleid and .EvE./scoobs

the blame is all on scoobs. he picked, i just followed like a real good wifey
Old 04-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #379
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #13b - St. Brieuc - Congratulations Herzeleid and .EvE./scoobs

Congrats Herzeleid

I think this is the first time I've reached both the singles and doubles final at the same event so I'm happy with that although it would have been nice to win at least one

Thanks Jim for perfect management as usual
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #380
country flag Herzeleid

Herzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond reputeHerzeleid has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all

And thanks Goldenoldie for managing
Herzeleid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #381
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by .EvE. View Post
the blame is all on scoobs. he picked, i just followed like a real good wifey
Athens is on hard - I preferred to stay on clay where you tend to see the same names and faces, can help with picking. Plus Italian challengers are generally very good for livescoring and often livestreams too.

Well done to the winners and finalists this week and thanks Jim for the excellent management as always.

Nice to finally win another title, it's been a while

Last edited by scoobs : 04-03-2011 at 11:06 PM.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #382
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the winners and finalists)

Jim thank you for the excellent management of the tournament! Thank you for everything you do for us!

scoobsBy the way, I am very glad that the week starts the Italian Challenger)))) Monza, Napoli, Rome ... my love for these cities should coerce to achieve higher results there))))

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Cazorla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #383
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute

Jim, and when you can watch the entire Singles Drava in the tournament on the first page of tournament topic? It was very interesting to trace who and how he played in this tournament ...

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Old 04-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #384
country flag Goldenoldie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazorla View Post
Jim, and when you can watch the entire Singles Drava in the tournament on the first page of tournament topic? It was very interesting to trace who and how he played in this tournament ...
Done
Old 04-04-2011, 12:33 AM   #385
country flag Cazorla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Done
Jim) Thank you very much) is very pleasant to deal with the master of his craft) and the thing is huge - the tournament! I hope that in Athens, a place in the main draw no one will take time before me)))

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13