IW and Miami masters 2011. - time to rake up some points - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #16
country flag AncicCilic

AncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IW and Miami masters 2011. - time to rake up some points

I didn't want to write anything about that Tipsarevic match because i was too mad and dissapointed.

Only thing what i loved was how he smashed his racquet completely near end of the match lol. I think he needed that and did it too late...

Also noticed when he stopped making errors in mid of the second set and just started to put balls in (without much aggresive going for winners) he turned the match around and when result became tied he went to back to old style again and lost...

He should have kept this style because it obviosuly worked, doesn't ahve to always try to be aggresive if it's that kind of opponent or if it isn't working that particular day.

P.S. Should we open a topic for Marin's clay season?

P.S. Watch out for Donna Vekic and Borna Coric, 2020. Hopman cup winners. - posted in 2011, let's see if it happens
AncicCilic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #17
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IW and Miami masters 2011. - time to rake up some points

Yes please. (a new thread for clay season)

Marin deffo doesn't like Miami and neither do I
Hope it is clear now, tool!
oranges is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote