Tennis Tipping #12a - Marrakech - Congratulations Cazorla and Mago#01/propaganda - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-26-2011, 11:42 AM   #241
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #12a - Marrakech - Saturday diffs posted

So there are still almost 3 hours and a half till the final match starts.
Good that everyone sent
I will be off the next hours and will come back late tonight to update the resutls
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #242
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

many congratulations mago#01, propaganda and cazorla! and a to fellow maxime-believer bashak.

andreea, we'll slay this finals beast some other time

thank you abollo for your excellent managing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #243
country flag Bashak

Bashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond repute

what happened isn't the match over yet? Good luck Maximers in dubs!

Suicide Tennis Winner: Doha 2010, Basel 2009 FITD Winner: Auckland 2012, Nice 2010, London WTF 2009, Tokyo 2009, Roland Garros 2009, Paris 2008, Basel 2008 TT Finalist: Nottingham 2009, Savannah 2009, Marrakech 2011. TT Doubles Winner: Sarasota 2011 (w/ coasterman9 TT Doubles Finalist: Bergamo 2011 (w/ leoneo), Fergana 2009 (w/ catatonia) DTT Doubles Winner: Miami 2011 (w/Abollo)
Bashak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #244
country flag Bashak

Bashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond repute

ah ok, Machado 2-1.
well, Congrats Cazorla and dubs winners! Still I made a final! and more importantly I won more than 2 matches back to back! :wow:

Suicide Tennis Winner: Doha 2010, Basel 2009 FITD Winner: Auckland 2012, Nice 2010, London WTF 2009, Tokyo 2009, Roland Garros 2009, Paris 2008, Basel 2008 TT Finalist: Nottingham 2009, Savannah 2009, Marrakech 2011. TT Doubles Winner: Sarasota 2011 (w/ coasterman9 TT Doubles Finalist: Bergamo 2011 (w/ leoneo), Fergana 2009 (w/ catatonia) DTT Doubles Winner: Miami 2011 (w/Abollo)
Old 03-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #245
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

Final Singles

Matches Counted: 3
Matches Remaining: 0

01:02 | (Q) Bashak (TUR) vs. Cazorla (UKR) #SRs: 1-1
Old 03-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #246
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

Final Doubles

Matches Counted: 3
Matches Remaining: 0

04:03 | (1) Mago#01/propaganda (ARG/BUL) vs. (2) acionescu/wildegirl05 (ROM/USA) #SRs: 2-1
Old 03-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #247
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute

Dear friends, I understand that I won that tournament?? If so ... then pinch me just is not much, and so that I woke up ... I have not even thought that I could win the tournament, where there are very good professionals who know how to predict the matches ... Playing with such masters as you are - an honor for me!

I thank especially the manager of the tournament - abollo A very high level of the tournament! Thank you for having endured my extra questions) and not the correct spelling of the word "send " Thanks, I hope that this is not my last, not only the tournament conducted under your strict guidance, but not the last to win the tournament if your management

I thank each of my opponents from first to last round of competition in Marrakech - Peplin, wildegirl05, vn01, coasterman9 Matches against you betrayed my confidence and strength to fight for the title ... I hope that the tournament grid will bring us more on the tennis courts)

Special thanks to the tournament - Bashak
You had a very strong tournament ... overcame the qualifying tournament and reached the final! I remember my first tournament in Buenos Aires, where I also went through a qualified and reached the finals! Well, there is lost)))) Until now, I can not understand - why do you believe in Teixeira? For me it was clearly that after the defeat of Jan Hayek, the only challenger to win is - Machado
Confident that everything will be fine and you will have many more successful tournaments and matches in the finals! Thanks for the match! I was interested in playing against you!

Well, that's probably not forgotten nor anyone in my grateful) impression that I have received a film award "Oscar" all through and all I say thank you))) Again, thank you, all ...

With best wishes, Cazorla
Cazorla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #248
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

Congrats Cazorla and Mago#01/propaganda
as well to the finalists and good luck for everyone who played this tournament
I hope to see some of you again in the next tournament I manage Zagreb CH in May

Btw nice speech Cazorla
Old 03-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #249
country flag Bashak

Default Re: Tennis Tipping #12a - Marrakech - Congratulations Cazorla and Mago#01/propaganda

Hey Cazorla,
COngrats again, I usually suck at TT. I don't know why I picked Teixeira I guess I refused to pick him all week and the guy kept winning. I was fed up with losing points because of not picking him. I don't even know what he looks like . anyways I feel I overachieved here by my standards. so no regrets. see you next time!

Old 03-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #250
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abollo View Post
Btw nice speech Cazorla
Thank you very much tried very hard) to remember all and thanks to all)
Old 03-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #251
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #12a - Marrakech - Congratulations Cazorla and Mago#01/propaganda

Congrats Cazorla - excellent speech

Well done Mago#01 & Propaganda as well
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #252
country flag Cazorla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77 View Post
Congrats Cazorla - excellent speech
thank you) all what I said - told from the heart

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13