Junior Grand Prix on Sky Sports.. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute
Default Junior Grand Prix on Sky Sports..

Hey all..

Reading through the British Tennis and Ace tennis magazines I saw that on Thursday 28th December, Friday 29th December and Sunday 31st December, Sky Sports 2 and Xtra will be showing footage of the already completed Junior Grand Prix Finals.

However, I don't have Sky (Yup, tell me about it ), so is there any chance that one of you out there could record some of the footage they show and upload it onto your computer (with megaupload, rapidshare or something similar).

I would just like to see the standard at which these juniors are playing at, so even if it's only a ten minute clip, well it would be awesome!

If you cant do anything but just want to post about the tournament, British juniors etc..feel free..

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2006, 07:42 AM   #2
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Junior Grand Prix on Sky Sports..

i can record it, but it will be a little more difficult to upload it, but i can give it a go.
i can say that the standard will be pretty good, i probably know some of the players and they are very talented, but they are most likely to all be baseline bashers who have virtually no variation
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 09:33 AM   #3
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks mate. that would be awesome!

Well if you could fill a tape/dvd with footage, then even if you don't manage to upload it it would be great if I could pay P&P/equipment/time costs and you send it in the post, if its not to much trouble.

Yes, I kind of guessed that that would be the main style of play but I'm just interested in the different levels of play, from top juniors to low pros and then to high level pros, and the first is something I have never seen.

Anything you manage to do would be appreciated!

Old 12-19-2006, 07:13 PM   #4
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

i'll tape it and see what i can do.
i've just checked out the standings, i don't know who has qualified yet, but the standard of play should be high
Old 12-24-2006, 07:22 PM   #5
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Just thought I'd pop in here to wish you a Happy Christmas!

Hope you have a great day tomorrow

Old 12-24-2006, 07:27 PM   #6
country flag jazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post
Just thought I'd pop in here to wish you a Happy Christmas!
in that case, happy christmas to you too and everybody else who reads this thread, so basically just you
Old 12-24-2006, 07:46 PM   #7
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
in that case, happy christmas to you too and everybody else who reads this thread, so basically just you

Got many plans for tomorrow mate (sorry don't know your real name!)?

Old 12-25-2006, 10:02 AM   #8
country flag jazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post

Got many plans for tomorrow mate (sorry don't know your real name!)?
not much really. i gotta take me dog for a walk, but apart from that just the normal sort of stuff, like lots of food and presents.
how about you?
Old 12-25-2006, 10:44 PM   #9
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Had a good day overall, quite a lot of family came round..ended up so drunk
Need to join the gym after the holidays are finished..have eaten so much

Hope you enjoyed your day..

Bring on New Years Eve

Old 12-28-2006, 06:38 PM   #10
country flag jazar

what age groups did you want? cos they split them up so its like 10 and 12 and under one time, then 14 and 16 under another time, or something like that
Old 12-28-2006, 07:44 PM   #11
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
what age groups did you want? cos they split them up so its like 10 and 12 and under one time, then 14 and 16 under another time, or something like that
The oldest age group if that's alrite, so the 16's. Thanks

Old 12-28-2006, 10:39 PM   #12
country flag jazar

ok, i think thats on tomorrow
Old 12-29-2006, 03:00 PM   #13
country flag jazar

i recorded it on video, and i don't think i can upload it easily. how shall i send it to you?
Old 12-29-2006, 07:21 PM   #14
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Have sent you a PM.

Old 01-17-2007, 09:33 AM   #15
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

It arrived today mate...

Can't tell you how much it's appreciated, Thanks

I'm not really sure what to make of the standard but some of the attitudes were ....refusing to look the opponent in the face when shaking hands. I suppose that they'll grow out of that Thanks again