Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 237 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 07:56 AM   #3541
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

because my vote was deciding one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Also, this coming from a guy who put people that voted against him on ignore list last year is pretty funny.

I see brain cells still strong

at the end even i was serious about it something like that was expecting from one no-life hater. but from one life full role model poster it was pretty embarrassing
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #3542
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
because my vote was deciding one

I see brain cells still strong

at the end even i was serious about it something like that was expecting from one no-life hater. but from one life full role model poster it was pretty embarrassing
Look man, I know you'd be the happiest man on earth if I cared about it and was now pissed so much at you. It's not the case though, sorry.
I do, however, pity you. I mean, at first when I saw that you voted I literally laughed out loud. Now I see I shouldn't have, it's not nice to laugh at people like you.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #3543
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

pretty lame response, when i don't have appropriate response i better stay quiet than writing camomilla posts

the guy who doesn't care even changed the avatar in hope to get votes from his north-east neighbors

you can say this, i can say this but the fact is that i got badrep for that post what showed that your but hurts. enjoy your fill up life full of kindness and happiness
Old 12-09-2012, 08:10 AM   #3544
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pretty lame response, when i don't have appropriate response i better stay quiet than writing camomilla posts

the guy who doesn't care even changed the avatar in hope to get votes from his north-east neighbors

you can say this, i can say this but the fact is that i got badrep for that post what showed that your but hurts. enjoy your fill up life full of kindness and happiness
Wow, your condition is even worse than I thought. Yeah, ok, I changed my avatar so I could get votes from the Serbs.
I had every right to demand a re-vote, which I didn't do. Do you have an explanation ready for this one? Didn't think so.
As for the last part, thank you, I will. I hope you experience it at least once in your lifetime.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:12 AM   #3545
country flag samanosuke

Sorry folks forgot to post original badrep

Quote:
Mora da boli što me ljudi ovdje više vole nego tebe, pogotovo s obzirom što ti svoj život živiš ovdje. Dok ja vani partijam ti čekaš 12:53 da me "sjebeš" hahaah fakat ono, da sam bar cool kao ti

folks, till the next time i get a badrep from grown up man

wondering why Mature Man's every few days badreps with laughing at my bad english stopped
Old 12-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #3546
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

come on ppl, its pretty clear u dont like each other but ppl in here like the 2 of you and a lot so what do u say lets finish this asap? u will say bad thing and he will answer and again and again..

(dont kill me i have a sis kill her)
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #3547
♤23♤

Quote:
Sorry folks forgot to post original badrep

folks, till the next time i get a badrep from grown up man

wondering why Mature Man's every few days badreps with laughing at my bad english stopped

Actually, thank you for posting the bad rep. It shows that the "you waiting to fuck me" part is under quotation mark.

You know why it stopped. It's because you, even though you're always talking against the mods, report every one of my posts that hurts you. You voting against me only proves I did hit the nerve somewhere. I know exactly where.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #3548
country flag samanosuke

Quote:
Actually, thank you for posting the bad rep. It shows that the "you waiting to fuck me" part is under quotation mark.

You know why it stopped. It's because you, even though you're always talking against the mods, report every one of my posts that hurts you. You voting against me only proves I did hit the nerve somewhere. I know exactly where.
To make it clear folks, this is the post made from a man who was sending badreps, writing baiting quotes and sending PMs for months without a single answer or report. After tone of sent shits this honest man used the first answer to report it. Yep, folks that is yours DM
Old 12-09-2012, 08:30 AM   #3549
♤23♤

Quote:
To make it clear folks, this is the post made from a man who was sending badreps, writing baiting quotes and sending PMs for months without a single answer or report. After tone of sent shits this honest man used the first answer to report it. Yep, folks that is yours DM
Sending PMs for months
No, I sent the 2nd PM after a few months. And yes, in your answer you threatened to come stalk me in real life. Coming from a nutcase like you that also lives fairly close to me, I took it seriously and reported it. But I agree, sending PMs is still waaaay worse.

Edit: And please don't lie in your signature. Nole fan didn't win by 1, it was a tie. 23-23 is a tie, you know?

Last edited by Deathless Mortal : 12-09-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:45 AM   #3550
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

case closed.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 12-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #3551
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Give him a break mate, he only voted against you because i PM'd and told him to 5 minutes before the deadline, ok?

please stop the filthy insults, its ONLY a game

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #3552
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Give him a break mate, he only voted against you because i PM'd and told him to 5 minutes before the deadline, ok?

please stop the filthy insults, its ONLY a game

dont worry the case is closed

Old 12-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #3553
country flag Soliloque
Banned!

Soliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Never been bad repped
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #3554
country flag debby

debby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond reputedebby has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Cleo
Old 12-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #3555
country flag Soliloque
Banned!

Soliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Sweet Cleo
Beech
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread