Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 211 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #3151
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Players and the traits... 10-11-2012 07:02 PM Mooza2011 false

for posting this...

"Andy Murray shouting "mon", especially on opponents errors and double faults in neutral stages of matches. Also the fact he gives poor handshakes when he loses to anyone not Nadal, Federer and Djokovic.

Verdasco in general. Seems like he cares more about impressing teenage girls on twitter by taking cringe worthy, attention seeking photos. And as well as him being the master of sour handshakes."

This particular member is one of the more amusing on the board, absolutely hates Tommy Haas and couldn't be any more bitter if they tried. And also one of the least knowledgeable on the board, in my opinion, so this rep came as confirmation to my own inklings
Burrow is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #3152
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Abraxas again with his failure logic where if someone disagrees with him, he is wrong . Definitely a contender for ACC.
I thought you were made for each other, same trolling style.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 08:05 PM   #3153
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

abracadabras21, this boy has problems, huge/gigantic problems.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #3154
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek
STFU.There's nobody more predictable and boring than you.You're seriously troubled kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86
I don't see myself mate.
Thank God you can't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtwEeZi
U clearly mad.
Not at all.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 465-146...
TITLES: 29 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #3155
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I thought you were made for each other, same trolling style.
I aim to be annoying. Abraxas just is. I never neg people because their opinion is different than mine unless they insult Fed or say something stupid. Abraxas has gone on record for negging people who just think differently and I read about it before he negged me for the first time . Btw, I hope you enter ACC, otherwise I'm storming it this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Players and the traits... 10-11-2012 07:02 PM Mooza2011 false

for posting this...

"Andy Murray shouting "mon", especially on opponents errors and double faults in neutral stages of matches. Also the fact he gives poor handshakes when he loses to anyone not Nadal, Federer and Djokovic.

Verdasco in general. Seems like he cares more about impressing teenage girls on twitter by taking cringe worthy, attention seeking photos. And as well as him being the master of sour handshakes."

This particular member is one of the more amusing on the board, absolutely hates Tommy Haas and couldn't be any more bitter if they tried. And also one of the least knowledgeable on the board, in my opinion, so this rep came as confirmation to my own inklings
From the same thread, I got a neg for my comment where I said I hate Murray's chavish attitude on court when he starts losing with the following reasoning .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011
It's only swearing, shows he cares
It seems my campaign to piss off as many people as possible for ACC is going according to plan .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On beating weak era players in finals of slams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.

Last edited by Looner : 10-11-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Looner is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-11-2012, 11:01 PM   #3156
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I aim to be annoying. Abraxas just is. I never neg people because their opinion is different than mine unless they insult Fed or say something stupid. Abraxas has gone on record for negging people who just think differently and I read about it before he negged me for the first time . Btw, I hope you enter ACC, otherwise I'm storming it this year.

From the same thread, I got a neg for my comment where I said I hate Murray's chavish attitude on court when he starts losing with the following reasoning .

It seems my campaign to piss off as many people as possible for ACC is going according to plan .
You're annoying, but nowhere near annoying as Big Jane and ankle-biter who worships that fluke slam winner from Scotland.Those two are natural.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 01:20 AM   #3157
country flag Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try harder.
Cereal Killer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-12-2012, 01:44 AM   #3158
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly with a counter bad rep thinking that he hit a nerve

I'll have to keep an eye on this Noserertard, he has been doing some fine work since being unbanned. I sense a strong ACC run for him this year similar to MuzzahLovah's. An underdog with limitless potential IMO. Probably a younger version of Durr.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #3159
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Low quality badrepping here by a duo of self important idiots:

I posted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
My quality posts of the last two weeks have pushed out the last Mattie and Nole spam bad reps.

It has been months since my reputation was free of comments from those two dim witted morons...
And Elisdouche produced this:
Quote:
Let me refresh that user CP for you.

I posted this:

Quote:
Well, two low quality stalkers replaced by an obsessive dim witted stalker.

The guy has me in his sig, the guys stalks my posts all around these forums, and now he sends me bad reps.

Elister is obsessed with me. Only because I don't like his god.

No2etards... What a classy bunch!
And World Life produced this:

Quote:
It's been an awful long time since I badrepped you. Here you go.
I mean, really, come on...
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 12:53 AM   #3160
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Low quality badrepping here by a duo of self important idiots:

I posted this:

And Elisdouche produced this:

I posted this:

And World Life produced this:

I mean, really, come on...
Do you think anyone likes you here? show your honest opinion

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #3161
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Do you think anyone likes you here? show your honest opinion
I do.

I regularly receive a bunch of good reps from quality posters. I get the rare bad reps from renowned idiots such as yourself, Matt01 (before he made my ignore list), Elister, World life... So yeah, those hurt like hell...

Do you think you are not a delusional dim-witted fangirl?
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:11 AM   #3162
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

After the one day I got a double bad rep from Tdoc and Sapeod. Feels good man.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 04:03 AM   #3163
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do.

I regularly receive a bunch of good reps from quality posters. I get the rare bad reps from renowned idiots such as yourself, Matt01 (before he made my ignore list), Elister, World life... So yeah, those hurt like hell...

Do you think you are not a delusional dim-witted fangirl?
I can't wait to know your list of good posters...

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 07:08 AM   #3164
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Topspindoctor 10-13-2012 04:44 AM: People like you is the reason our society is in decline
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #3165
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

I got only my second ever, unless I missed one, and it was given for this post:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/newr...ply&p=12481901
I fail to see why this is offensive (no, it has not been edited, not even for typos) but "Winner Seaker" appear to be no fan of Murray's.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread