Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 184 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 10:53 PM   #2746
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Dammit I always knew it was too good to be true that you would join my congregation in sincere faith!

I guess it was odd considering my homosexuality that I had converted to Catholicism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #2747
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post

I guess it was odd considering my homosexuality that I had converted to Catholicism.

So were you part of the Murray religion before?

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 09-16-2012 at 11:03 PM.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #2748
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So where you part of the Murray religion before?

Yes, me and Sapeod, our chapel a hot tub

Quote:
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
Old 09-16-2012, 11:03 PM   #2749
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, me and Sapeod, our chapel a hot tub
Looks like Sapeod is the sole believer of the religion now.

The tub broke down because of too much usage.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #2750
country flag TigerTim

Quote:
Looks like Sapeod is the sole believer of the religion now.

The tub broke down because of too much usage.
To good, to good. I think Abraxas has taken my place though

(remind me to goodrep you, I can't on my mobile )

Quote:

Old 09-16-2012, 11:09 PM   #2751
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
To good, to good. I think Abraxas has taken my place though

(remind me to goodrep you, I can't on my mobile )
Yeah seems like Abraxas might the new rising Murray 'tard

And no need to rep me, mate

Talking about mobiles, what do you think about the iPhone 5.

Oh and we've derailed this thread big time
Old 09-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #2752
country flag TigerTim

Quote:
Yeah seems like Abraxas might the new rising Murray 'tard

And no need to rep me, mate

Talking about mobiles, what do you think about the iPhone 5.

Oh and we've derailed this thread big time
Indeed, Feldman also must bring shame to the fedtard fanbase for his association with such a ugly pusher.

Does look much different tbh apparently there is a new charger?! I only ever had the 3G and havent upgrade since, you?

Hmmmm, the mods may be a little annoyed

Quote:

Old 09-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #2753
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
Indeed, Feldman also must bring shame to the fedtard fanbase for his association with such a ugly pusher.

Does look much different tbh apparently there is a new charger?! I only ever had the 3G and havent upgrade since, you?

Hmmmm, the mods may be a little annoyed

Yeah iPhone 5 looks like the biggest rip off of all time. It's only got a slightly faster processor I think and yet the apple sheep will flock to it (They already because it's already sold out before release )
Old 09-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #2754
country flag TigerTim

Typical mugs

Apple will laugh hard, their research and development on this was probably £20

Quote:

Old 09-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #2755
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
Typical mugs

Apple will laugh hard, their research and development on this was probably £20
Inb4 rabid apple fanboys storm this thread and justify splashing out another £700 this year
Old 09-16-2012, 11:34 PM   #2756
country flag TigerTim

Quote:
Inb4 rabid apple fanboys storm this thread and justify splashing out another £700 this year
We are certainly going to have Badreps to talk about soon

Apple_fan: "you dumb mug, iPhone 5 has 4 more pixel and you disrespect Steve jobs for not buying it"

Etc etc

Quote:

Old 09-16-2012, 11:44 PM   #2757
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
We are certainly going to have Badreps to talk about soon

Apple_fan: "you dumb mug, iPhone 5 has 4 more pixel and you disrespect Steve jobs for not buying it"

Etc etc

Would much rather buy Samsung Galaxy SIII
Old 09-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #2758
country flag TigerTim

I am stuck with my Nokia N8

Off to bed expect you and I to have a barrage of red in the morning

Quote:

Old 09-16-2012, 11:48 PM   #2759
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver lining View Post
Not much. Friends, food and sleep are overrated.
I do many other things besides that and I can still squeeze some MTF in there. It's called multitasking.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #2760
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
I am stuck with my Nokia N8

Off to bed expect you and I to have a barrage of red in the morning
My User CP is ready....

Good night, sir!

Last edited by GOAT = Fed : 09-16-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Closed Thread