Middle East call for freedom/ Various Israel topics - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #586
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Middle East call for freedom/ Various Israel topics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
we can talk about all of this forever and ever, im enjoy all ur Ideas and thoughts.

any of u have a Solution?
I do.

Work towards the creation of a new state compromising the whole of Palestine (and by palestine i mean israel and the occupied territories of Gaza and the West Bank) where Palestinians and Jews get to live together. The state must not be religious and should strive to giving equal chances regardless of ethnic content. It should also take steps to give monetary compensations to the descendants of Palestinian displaced families who have endured many years of suffering.

Then again, I know the Zionists will never agree to this. They're too full of their hatred towards Arabs and too racist to disregard having their own Jewish state (as they defined it). Nevertheless, because they know they can't be openly racist, they will always blame the Palestinians for it, ascribing their own hatred to them.

This is really the only sensible solution to the problem. It is the solution that will happen sooner or later regardless of what any side does, anyhow.

Old 11-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #587
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
I do.

Work towards the creation of a new state compromising the whole of Palestine (and by palestine i mean israel and the occupied territories of Gaza and the West Bank) where Palestinians and Jews get to live together. The state must not be religious and should strive to giving equal chances regardless of ethnic content. It should also take steps to give monetary compensations to the descendants of Palestinian displaced families who have endured many years of suffering.

Then again, I know the Zionists will never agree to this. They're too full of their hatred towards Arabs and too racist to disregard having their own Jewish state (as they defined it). Nevertheless, because they know they can't be openly racist, they will always blame the Palestinians for it, ascribing their own hatred to them.

This is really the only sensible solution to the problem. It is the solution that will happen sooner or later regardless of what any side does, anyhow.
such a great idea!!!!!!!!!!

a Jewish democratic state merges with a not democratic Muslim Palestinian state.

this country will last amm...3 minutes? o.k i will be nice
10 minutes
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #588
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
poor poor them, where are them btw? didnt thry start a war who they lost?
The arab-israeli war was caused by the formation of the Jewish state.

But you're wrong in any case. the war was started by surrounding Arab nations, not by Palestine which didn't even have an army back then (same as now). While some Palestinians participated, it was a small number and in very poor conditions. Then the israeli army, after winning the war, proceded to kick out Millions of palestinian families, including women and children, away from their homes and their lands.

Tell me something, do you think it was right for Israeli Army to displace millions of people based on their ethnic composition? That is ethnic cleansing here and everywhere. That's how israel was made.

Quote:
i forgot ur country is perfect, tell me as a Chilean
hows the human rights in ur place? how many years ur country Exists b/c i dont remember anything Medical, technological breakthrough coming from there.
My country isn't perfect by any means and internally i'm probly among the hardest critics. But, as faulty as it might be, it's still superior to israel. Not because of our infraestructure, medical advances or economy (aspects in which we're clearly inferior) but because we don't justfy the killing of another people based on the fact that they're not like us. That fact alone makes us a much healthier and better society.

Quote:
im glad u live there, i hope it will stay like that as many years as u wish for and i do hope u will never leave.
never come go my country b/c most ppl dont want to go back
I have met many people who visited and some that lived in israel. Most don't want to come back as they were sickened by the discrimination. And i'm not just talking about Arabs. There's even one Ashkenazi Jew (one of the smartest persons I have met in my entire life, i must add) who was born and lived there for 6 years but then came to Chile as his chilean born Jewish parents were disgusted by the level of racism towards Arabs of their fellow Jews.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #589
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
such a great idea!!!!!!!!!!

a Jewish democratic state merges with a not democratic Muslim Palestinian state.

this country will last amm...3 minutes? o.k i will be nice
10 minutes
difference between me and you is that you see people based on their racial composition and religion while I first see them as persons. There are many countries with different religions and compositions that do fine. Take India for example. It's a highly western concept that people with different religions and political affiliations can't coexist peacefully.

But, like i already told you, what I'm saying will happen in any case, with or without Israel's consent. Currently the number of Palestinians living in israel is high and growing. In a few decades it will be big enough to get a proper representation in the congress and call for major changes within the Jewish state. I'll like to see what happens when israel gets to that point. I'm sure the Zionist extremists won't like the idea but I'm not entirely sure how far are they willing to go.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #590
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The arab-israeli war was caused by the formation of the Jewish state.

But you're wrong in any case. the war was started by surrounding Arab nations, not by Palestine which didn't even have an army back then (same as now). While some Palestinians participated, it was a small number and in very poor conditions. Then the israeli army, after winning the war, proceded to kick out Millions of palestinian families, including women and children, away from their homes and their lands.

Tell me something, do you think it was right for Israeli Army to displace millions of people based on their ethnic composition? That is ethnic cleansing here and everywhere. That's how israel was made..
You just make things up.
there was no Palestinians, in 1967 we had a war with Egypet, jordan, Syria and Lebanon.
the Palestinians Did not exist.

the ppl today who live in gaza are Egyptians, the ppl today who live in west bank are Jordanian.
the ppl in the west bank and jorday are Family members b/c b/4 1967 it was part of jordan.
they have nothing to do with gaza.

Quote:
My country isn't perfect by any means and internally i'm probly among the hardest critics. But, as faulty as it might be, it's still superior to israel. Not because of our infraestructure, medical advances or economy (aspects in which we're clearly inferior) but because we don't justfy the killing of another people based on the fact that they're not like us. That fact alone makes us a much healthier and better society.
keep telling yourself that, i guess it helps u deal with the fact that a state, so much smaller, who alot of her Resources (not natural b/c there is isnt oil or water in here) goes to Maintain her security, still at the First line of progress.

Quote:
I have met many people who visited and some that lived in israel. Most don't want to come back as they were sickened by the discrimination. And i'm not just talking about Arabs. There's even one Ashkenazi Jew (one of the smartest persons I have met in my entire life, i must add) who was born and lived there for 6 years but then came to Chile as his chilean born Jewish parents were disgusted by the level of racism towards Arabs of their fellow Jews.
You'll have to forgive me that I can not believe you, u just told me that the Egyptians ruled here
That tells me a lot.

if this place is sooo bad for jews, why they keep on coming from all over the world?
It must be the weather
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 11-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #591
country flag Punky

Quote:
difference between me and you is that you see people based on their racial composition and religion while I first see them as persons. There are many countries with different religions and compositions that do fine. Take India for example. It's a highly western concept that people with different religions and political affiliations can't coexist peacefully..
I'll send it to the Christians and Muslims in Kashmir, I'm sure they will agree with you.

Quote:
But, like i already told you, what I'm saying will happen in any case, with or without Israel's consent. Currently the number of Palestinians living in israel is high and growing. In a few decades it will be big enough to get a proper representation in the congress and call for major changes within the Jewish state. I'll like to see what happens when israel gets to that point. I'm sure the Zionist extremists won't like the idea but I'm not entirely sure how far are they willing to go.
Read the report of the Bureau of Statistics, the productivity of Arab woman only falls while the productivity of the Jewish Woman only rises.

and if u didnt know the Israeli cow produces 12 thousand liters of milk per year while the average cow in the world suppose 6000 liters of milk.
im telling u its the great Weather

Old 11-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #592
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
You just make things up.
there was no Palestinians, in 1967 we had a war with Egypet, jordan, Syria and Lebanon.
the Palestinians Did not exist.
wow, just wow.

Normally I'd drop the subject under the certainty that it is worthless pursing a discussion on this topic with you but for the sake of entertainment, I'll carry on.

Quote:
the ppl today who live in gaza are Egyptians, the ppl today who live in west bank are Jordanian.
Please tell us more.

Quote:
the ppl in the west bank and jorday are Family members b/c b/4 1967 it was part of jordan.
we already talked about this just yesterday, did you forget it so quickly? The annexation of the West Bank by Jordan lasted a few years and it was only recognized by 2 nations, not even Israel did. The area was already inhabitated by Palestinians anyhow. I don't understand why you think that the annexation make the Palestinians "family members" with the Jordan people. Rather strange logic (or lack of thereof to be more precise)

Quote:
keep telling yourself that, i guess it helps u deal with the fact that a state, so much smaller, who alot of her Resources (not natural b/c there is isnt oil or water in here) goes to Maintain her security, still at the First line of progress.
also thanks to billions provided by the step father America.

Quote:
You'll have to forgive me that I can not believe you,
Fortunately for me, i have proof. http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/24...chile-1.461227

We studied the same thing and the same university. Not a friend but I got to speak to him a few times when we had classes together. Later on he went to became the president of the students council, as the article mentions. I'll add that he got my vote (an info i give out just for the people who have accused me of antisemitism before...)

Quote:
u just told me that the Egyptians ruled here
That tells me a lot.
Fortunately for me, I have proof too.

Quote:
New Kingdom Egyptian period

During 1550–1400 BCE, the Canaanite cities became vassals to Egypt as the Egyptian New Kingdom reunited Egypt and expanded into the Levant under Ahmose I and Thutmose I. Political, commercial and military events towards the end of this period (1450–1350 BCE) were recorded by ambassadors and Canaanite ***** rulers for Egypt in 379 cuneiform tablets known as the Amarna Letters.[21]

Excavations have established that the late 13th, the 12th and the early 11th centuries BCE witnessed the foundation of perhaps hundreds of insignificant, unprotected village settlements, many in the mountains of Palestine.[22] From around the 11th century BC, there was a reduction in the number of villages, though this was counterbalanced by the rise of certain settlements to the status of fortified townships.[22]

In 1178 BCE, the Battle of Djahy (Canaan) between Ramesses III and the Sea Peoples marked the beginning of the decline in power of the New Kingdom in the Levant during the wider Bronze Age collapse.

More here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Kingdom
Quote:
if this place is sooo bad for jews, why they keep on coming from all over the world?
It must be the weather
you fail at reading comprehension. It's not bad for Jews at all and I'd never claim that. It's actually great for them. at least great in terms of expressing their racism, segregation and discrimination. It's like transporting a Texan redneck back the XIX century but with the technological advances of today. He'd love it too, most likely.

Last edited by abraxas21 : 11-20-2012 at 10:52 PM.
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #593
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see what's so racist about the notion that God has a favourite race with a God given right to God's favourite strip of land and may ethnically cleanse that land of lesser races trespassing on their God given property to make way for the über-ethnocentric nation that God promised his #1 race?

It seems like a perfectly legit ideology to me...
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #594
country flag Punky

Quote:

we already talked about this just yesterday, did you forget so quickly? The annexation of the West Bank by Jordan lasted a few years and it was only recognized by 2 nations, not even Israel did. The area was already inhabitated by Palestinians anyhow. I don't understand why that annexation make of the Palestinians "family members" with the Jordan people. Srange logic (or lack of thereof to be more precise).
i dont have the best memory when i have a runny nose i already said it yesterday, did you forget so quickly?

The annexation of the West Bank by Jordan lasted? didnt they had the last since 1948 until we took it in 1967?

again, there was no country named Palestinians, it was jordan.

u dont understand why that annexation make of the Palestinians "family members"?
just to show u that the ppl who live in the west bank are Jordanians not Palestinians.

Quote:
also thanks to billions provided by the step father America.
wanna guess how much the US gives around the world?

im glad we are his fav son, love u right back daddy.

Quote:
Fortunately for me, i have proof. http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/24...chile-1.461227
this is ur case?

Website of the newspaper who stands on the verge of collapse, whose writings were accused of harming state security (stolen documents)

did u want me to tell u all the nations who live in this place? here it goes

jews
Persians
Hellenistic
Romans
Byzantines
arbs
Crusaders
The Mamluks
Ottomans
The British

AGAIN - the jews.

p.s - we can go back much mure and write about the Jebusite, Edom...

more?

Old 11-21-2012, 12:42 AM   #595
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Website of the newspaper who stands on the verge of collapse, whose writings were accused of harming state security (stolen documents)
Haaretz is Isarael's oldest daily newspaper and its articles are relatively balanced for the Israeli standard.

wikipedia says this about Haaretz:

Quote:
Despite its relatively low circulation in Israel, Haaretz is considered Israel's most influential daily newspaper.[9][10][11][12] Its readership includes Israel's intelligentsia and its political and economic elites.[13][14][15] Surveys show that Haaretz readership has a higher-than-average education, income, and wealth; most are Ashkenazim.[7][16] Shmuel Rosner, the newspaper's former U.S. correspondent, told The Nation, "people who read it are better educated and more sophisticated than most, but the rest of the country doesn't know it exists."[7]
Sadly, I guess you're part of that "rest of the country".

Not surprised the Israeli regime wants to shut it down. Fits with the strategy to dumb down the citizenship in order to make more war.

Quote:
did u want me to tell u all the nations who live in this place?
just the egyptians, which you falsely claim to have never ruled "your" lands.

regards,

Old 11-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #596
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Found this floating around the Romanian press:

Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #597
country flag Julián Santiago

Julián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond reputeJulián Santiago has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Found this floating around the Romanian press:

Good image bro
Julián Santiago is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:31 PM   #598
country flag abraxas21

yeah, interesting graphs. looking at the two top graphs to the right, there is a clear correlation between dead palestinians in gaza and palestinians rockets shot from gaza.

on another side, here's an interesting report on haifa university activism.

Quote:
Following Israel’s brutal attacks on the Gaza Strip that began on 14 November, Palestinian youths with Israeli citizenship gathered for urgent meetings to organize their activism in solidarity with Gaza.

Last Thursday, 15 November, on the Haifa University campus, dozens of Palestinian students stood for a few minutes in solidarity with the people of Gaza. In response, some Israeli students gathered and started singing the national Israeli song.

On Monday, the Arab Student Board, which is the elected committee for Arab students at Haifa University, was told by the dean that they could not organize a solidarity gathering on the university campus. However, just the day before, the Jewish Israeli student board held their student activity to support the attacks on Gaza. In that action, Jewish Israeli students danced while chanting “Death to the Arabs” and praised the Israeli army for its “courageous” attacks on the Gaza Strip.

Familiar with and rather used to the university’s discriminatory policy towards Palestinian students, the Arab Student Board held their student activities and protested on Monday anyway at the entrance of Haifa University, outside its campus. The 500 students who gathered to demand that Israel stop the attacks on the Gaza Strip were joined by members of the Knesset (Israel’s parliament) Haneen Zoabi and Mohammed Barakeh.

Keep reading here http://electronicintifada.net/conten...struggle/11928
Old 11-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #599
country flag abraxas21

just respect to these courageous and brave israeli jews who are sent to jail by the israeli regime because they refuse to take part in the regime's main terrorist organization, the IDF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNjggLhQo6w
Old 12-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #600
country flag abraxas21

Now the disgusting israeli regime is in effect destroying whatever hope there was of a 2-state solution by bulding more zionist settlements due to the UN recognizing Palestine as a observer state.

Let this serve as a message to the idiots worldwide who still believe israel wants peace.