Middle East call for freedom/ Various Israel topics - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #241
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Libya/Egypt/Syria/bahrain/Jordan - middle east Mayham

I never called anyone antisemitic for criticizing Israel for what is going on the Gaza/West bank. I know the difference between legitimate criticism of Israel regarding the Palestinians and Antisemitism.

However, I draw the line when someone is accusing Israel for the invasion to Libya, while presenting no coherent argument at all, even though I read munZe konZa's post several times, I couldn't follow it.

Israel isn't at any particular odds with Libya, they aren't sending terrorists to Israel, no borders disputes, Kadaffi doesn't sponsor terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah and Al Quada, in fact he held them at bay. For the global war against terrorism, it is better for Israel that Kadaffi remains exactly where he is.

Can anyone explain to me, in simple English, how exactly the attack in Lybia serves Israel? Those accusations are baseless, deriving from nothing more than blind desire to blame Israel for anything going wrong in the middle east.

I mean, almost each and every one of the Arab leaders who were attacked for their internal policies in the past months claimed Israel (or the zionists in America) are standing behind the revolutions. Today there was a big report in the Syrian media about a so-called Israeli spy captured who has to do with the riots. Oh please.

Whatever is going on in he middle east has nothing, nothing to do with Israel's dispute with the Palestinians or Israel at all.

I may disagree strongly with some of the people writing here, but I give them all SOME credit to see that Israel, and Jews, are often being accused with things that have very little to do with them.

Last edited by Or Levy : 03-28-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #242
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question - what should the world do about the situation in Libya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by munZe konZa View Post
Is there anyone on this planet or in any time in history that is not "anti semitic"?

I fail to see anyone who is immune from being "anti semitic" or any other artificial labels that are always brought it to protect jews from criticism. No one gets called "anti oil companies" even though they are supposedly blamed for all the mayhem in the middle east. That's because there is no one to defend oil companies but there are plenty of trained people to defend and promote jews and Israel.

Do you and your fellow people turn into crying babies anytime someone speaks critically? I am not interesting in babysitting but the honesty.

Obviously jews calling labels on someone is nothing new and doesn't say anything about such a person , in this case me.

It seems to me a big part of being a jew is to never admit anything , even the most obvious facts and to never say sorry, hence always throwing labels at critics.

Well in my case , I can deduce from the facts on the ground and from the past experience and from the defensiveness of the subjects as to who is behind it all.

Actually when I look around , I can see that Libya had sanctions from long time ago, along with Iran. Both are cosidered mortal enemies of Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_an..._Sanctions_Act
Sanctions are a decidedly jewish way of waging war, in order to weaken their target and make it defenseless

For all the know it alls who talk about mysterious "oil companies" as reasons behind american involvement in the middle east , just consider that Canada has the 2nd most reserves of oil and Venezuela is close by, so will American army be invading those states as well? Well according to the blame "oil companies" people it should have already happened long time ago.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_oil_reserves

Well you know as well as me it's always easy to blame oil companies or ghosts, devils, witches and so on, because there is no one to speak for them but it's not easy to take criticism where it belongs. In this case, jews will come out to defend themselves blindly always playing a victim or a baby as it were in order to bury legitimate criticism.
Go get your head examined, and find some balls to admit what you are.
Or, do you hate Jews out of love for them?
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #243
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
not only is it pathetic how they quickly cry "anti-semitism" in the face of any criticism of Israel and its government policies, but the fact that they call it that, as if Jews were the only semites out there, Arabs are also semitic people you know.
i'm not one known for defending israel but in all fairness munze_konza's post does seem somewhat hateful towards Jews.

It seems to me a big part of being a jew is to never admit anything

Sanctions are a decidedly jewish way of waging war

etc

i don't think he means to sound racist or discriminating but it's an unofortunate way to frame an argument, imo. it's the type of rethoric that serves some to fuel the idea that everybody who holds a critical position on israel must be antisemitic.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #244
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is becoming dangerously antisemite, alright.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #245
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking Jews never get their wallet out for ANYTHING.

j/k, the post above was just asking for it.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #246
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
i'm not one known for defending israel but in all fairness munze_konza's post does seem somewhat hateful towards Jews.

It seems to me a big part of being a jew is to never admit anything

Sanctions are a decidedly jewish way of waging war

etc

i don't think he means to sound racist or discriminating but it's an unofortunate way to frame an argument, imo. it's the type of rethoric that serves some to fuel the idea that everybody who holds a critical position on israel must be antisemitic.
Question - do you think Israel, or Israeli interests (which are in no way similar to general 'western' interests), are the cause for the attack in Libya?

If not, what do you think is the cause for that accusation, if not Antisemitism?

Why do you think Jews are blamed for being responsible (or knowing in advance) about 9/11?
Old 03-29-2011, 03:55 AM   #247
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Or Levy View Post
Question - do you think Israel, or Israeli interests (which are in no way similar to general 'western' interests), are the cause for the attack in Libya?

If not, what do you think is the cause for that accusation, if not Antisemitism?

Why do you think Jews are blamed for being responsible (or knowing in advance) about 9/11?
I solely blame Israel and to a lesser extent the Zionists (most of them Jewish Americans) around the world who make collective efforts in favour of the expansionist policies of Israel which carry the mistreatment of the Palestinians. Thus, my condemnation of Israel's policies is exclusively because of the conflict with the Palestinians. I suppose I could also make a case for their incursion in Lebanon in which many civilians died and the IDF actions only served to exploit even more the anti-Israel sentimient in the area and give more power to Hezbollah. In this regard, it is said that another clash between the Israel and Hezbollah is inminent at this point.

I don't really know what are the interests Israel has in Libya or if their influence is enough to make the West push for war and thus I refrain from commenting on that. For what is worth, I don't think it is but i'm certainly not informed enough about all this.

I don't think Jews are guilty or knew in advance about 9/11 btw.

Last edited by abraxas21 : 03-29-2011 at 04:00 AM.
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:02 PM   #248
country flag Or Levy

Bahaha...

Asad is making a speech, and apparently, blaming Israel and the US for the riots, apparently, Dara, where everything has started, is the closest region to Israel, and therefore, Israel MUST be responsible.

Pathetic.

Last edited by Or Levy : 03-30-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #249
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Are you serious? fact that you don't know the reason doesn't mean the reason must be "antisemitism". There are infinite possible reasons. Ignorance for instance, or hidden agendas.

Get off your high horses guys, criticizing Israel IS NOT "antisemitism", and Jews aren't a special race or anything by the way.

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #250
country flag Or Levy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post

Are you serious? fact that you don't know the reason doesn't mean the reason must be "antisemitism". There are infinite possible reasons. Ignorance for instance, or hidden agendas.

Get off your high horses guys, criticizing Israel IS NOT "antisemitism", and Jews aren't a special race or anything by the way.
Racism (Antisemitism is a form of racism) and ignorance often go hand in hand, and 'hidden agendas' is not a magic word, there is a reason behind every 'hidden agenda'.

Not all criticism of Israel are Antisemitic at nature, but some are.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:21 PM   #251
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Racism (Antisemitism is a form of racism) and ignorance often go hand in hand, and 'hidden agendas' is not a magic word, there is a reason behind every 'hidden agenda'.
Those were just two examples of the infinite number of possible reasons you chose to ignore in favor of the one dearest to your heart: good old antisemitism

Quote:
Not all criticism of Israel are Antisemitic at nature, but some are.
That's pretty much the same as saying "not all Jews are racist against Arabs, but some are"

Thanks Cap Obvious

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:18 AM   #252
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

EVERYBODY!!

Hewitt = Llegend
Berdych - Hand of Justice
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Olderer - semiretired ballerina
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:49 AM   #253
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/wo...l.html?_r=1&hp

Quote:
While President Obama has insisted that no American military ground troops participate in the Libyan campaign, small groups of C.I.A. operatives have been working in Libya for several weeks as part of a shadow force of Westerners that the Obama administration hopes can help bleed Colonel Qaddafi’s military, the officials said.

Several weeks ago, President Obama signed a secret finding authorizing the C.I.A. to provide arms and other support to Libyan rebels, American officials said Wednesday. But weapons have not yet been shipped into Libya, as Obama administration officials debate the effects of giving them to the rebel groups. The presidential finding was first reported by Reuters.
It feels GOOD to be once again CORRECT.

It was obvious. One must be awfully dense not to get this.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:46 AM   #254
country flag EKSTREMISTA

EKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond repute

WARNING! This video contains disturbing scenes

The real Mercenaries in Benghazi Libya.... Peaceful Protesters ha!!!!!! Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgHBGXEb3W8
EKSTREMISTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:32 PM   #255
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Funny how the imperialist reactionaries have all gone away now I've posted clear evidence of what I've been saying for a good while now.