Middle East call for freedom/ Various Israel topics - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #181
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question - what should the world do about the situation in Libya?

Excuse me, but you never answered my questions.

Quote:
How are they being paid? Who is paying them? How did this come to your attention? Why does the west want to invade Libya? Are the protesters in other arab countries also being paid by the west?
Please enlighten us, Mr Glenn!
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #182
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
Excuse me, but you never answered my questions.

Please enlighten us, Mr Glenn!
If you're clueless about the world then it's not my problem.

Obviously Libya has oil - main reason the west is backing this insurrection. They're probably paid by the CIA and/or the MI5 and/or their French equivalent with the money of oil companies. Doesn't matter which one, but probably all of the big ones.

The other insurrections actually frustrated the west's plans. In Algeria, the French supported Ben Ali up until the last minutes and Mubarak had the US and Israel behind him. In Bahrain, protests are being violently repressed by Saudis - the US advanced post in the region.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #183
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
I wish I could say the same about yours but there's no way they could get any more :retard:.

Unbelievable how easily manipulated you all are. The Mujahideen, Contras, UNITA... I guess they also weren't supported by the west.
taking your word for it would make us less manipulative?

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #184
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Obviously Libya has oil - main reason the west is backing this insurrection. They're probably paid by the CIA and/or the MI5 and/or their French equivalent with the money of oil companies. Doesn't matter which one, but probably all of the big ones.

The other insurrections actually frustrated the west's plans. In Algeria, the French supported Ben Ali up until the last minutes and Mubarak had the US and Israel behind him. In Bahrain, protests are being violently repressed by Saudis - the US advanced post in the region.
No further questions, the defendant may rise.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #185
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
No further questions, the defendant may rise.
Very clever.

Let's see who's right when Wikileaks exposes the real data in a few years, maybe months.

The worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #186
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That doesn't say a word to me. Try again. Check out that notebook you kept with Franco's speeches. Maybe you'll find a better term.
Im afraid I'd have to dig much deeper in time to be at your chronological level.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #187
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyway your tale is fine for an A-team script, early 80s. You should aim Moore the least, keep working.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:14 PM   #188
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand why Europe should need to have any kind of justification besides the one to save the Lybian people etc. to attack Lybia and take Ghadafi out of power. They are attacking just because its an umberable situation to hold now and a great opportunity to take Ghadaffi out of the power. Population supports it. Tell european or western people if they prefer Ghadafi in the power or out of it. Media helped manipulate the western people. I am not saying thats bad. Thats good. I hope Ghadaffi gets out, and I dont care if Lybia will get worse. Its not my country, but I can attack it. Thats the best situation that happened for europe. A very oportunistic strike.

So come on, everybody knows diplomacy is a big hipocrisy and thats how it should be played. I applaud the western efforts just like an opportunist, and as for lybians, may the best happens to them, which I dont know what it is. lol

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:55 PM   #189
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Im afraid I'd have to dig much deeper in time to be at your chronological level.
:retard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post

Anyway your tale is fine for an A-team script, early 80s. You should aim Moore the least, keep working.
Keep laughing.

When's the bailout coming for you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I dont understand why Europe should need to have any kind of justification besides the one to save the Lybian people etc. to attack Lybia and take Ghadafi out of power. They are attacking just because its an umberable situation to hold now and a great opportunity to take Ghadaffi out of the power. Population supports it. Tell european or western people if they prefer Ghadafi in the power or out of it. Media helped manipulate the western people. I am not saying thats bad. Thats good. I hope Ghadaffi gets out, and I dont care if Lybia will get worse. Its not my country, but I can attack it. Thats the best situation that happened for europe. A very oportunistic strike.

So come on, everybody knows diplomacy is a big hipocrisy and thats how it should be played. I applaud the western efforts just like an opportunist, and as for lybians, may the best happens to them, which I dont know what it is. lol
I doubt the population supports the stealing of their resources.

The west (or any other country for that matter) has nothing to do with Libya.

This issue matters for everybody.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:05 PM   #190
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Keep laughing.

When's the bailout coming for you guys?

I doubt the population supports the stealing of their resources.

The west (or any other country for that matter) has nothing to do with Libya.

This issue matters for everybody.
Exactly. That is why they want that dictator out of power. He's been stealing their resources for over 4 decades
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #191

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Glenn I said about the public support of the western people- Europe and Americas and also, specially, the support of the Arab League. They are important for europeans to be given a free hand to do whatever they think its more appropriate for them. Its a stronger support than the ones they needed to gather with the Iraq warII, since Ghadaffi is considered unpopular and crazy (Lockerbie issue, etc), and seems to be killing/attacking some of its own population, which gives free point for humanitarian intervention.
However the point is Ghadaffi past. Had he a clean past, it would be at least two times more difficult for western countries to declare the no-fly zone.

About the support of Lybian people, in fact, its important in the sense that you need to have some rebellians wanting change inside a country, and it doesnt matter if they are in a few number.
The opinion of the majority of the lybian people seems to be very irrelevant, I guess.

We are living still in a era where French Revolution and then American Constituion are very popular among western civilization, so every time a western country can sell the image of a crazy dictator that supress human rights of first generation, not being a great issue how he does that, its easy to get the support of the masses, right?

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 03-25-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:35 PM   #192
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

I think we live in an era of stupid and gullible people.

The average Joe believes blindly in just about anything the media says.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #193
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Exactly. That is why they want that dictator out of power. He's been stealing their resources for over 4 decades
That must be the reason Libya had the best HDI of the continent, way above its neighbours.

Old 03-25-2011, 11:40 PM   #194

Would you prefer living in Lybia with Ghadaffi, post-Ghadaffi or Tunisia post-revolution(same HDIs?), Glenn? XD

Old 03-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #195
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That must be the reason Libya had the best HDI of the continent, way above its neighbours.

How fabulous for Libyan people. It would be even better had democracy been the order of the day
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote