The world should unite against terrorists - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-17-2014, 10:58 PM   #1
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute
Default The world should unite against terrorists

Now that terrorists are attacking several areas in the world Russia US China EU and all powers should unite to fight those scums or it will be too late when they figure out they have to unite..

Only this few months they kidnapped girls in Nigeria, they killed in Kenya, they slaughtered in Iraq... And while you think they will do this only, they aim for bigger they aim to destruct the whole world..

WAKE UP
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2014, 11:11 PM   #2
country flag Delusionalist.

Delusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The world should unite against terrorists

Agreed. But, there are flaws to this simple plan already. Most of the American citizens can re-collect and know about Joe McCarthy and the Red Scare. This guy pretty much started or led to the development of the Second Red Scare, in which thousands of American citizens were accused of being Communists, and were tried under it.
This could lead to something like that, where many Americans' intolerance of Muslims will show, and they will accuse Muslims of being terrorists. Basically, this could also lead to another ugly chapter of World History in which innocent Muslims around the world will be accused of being a terrorist, tried, and possibly arrested under no circumstantial evidence, except for the fact that they are Muslim, and they have been accused of being terrorists.
However, it will all depend on how, if this does happen, the U.N. and our national governments will set this up.

Proud Supporter of:
Roger Federer, Djokovic, Wawrinka, Berdych, Murray, Cilic, Dimitrov, Tsonga, Gulbis, Gael Monfils, Goffin, Karlovic, Benneteau, Rosol, Thiem, Querrey, Gilles Muller, Lleyton Hewitt, Pospisil, Donald Young, Nieminen, DUSTIN BROWN, Troicki, Rubin.
Forever the lone fanboy of Dustin Brown, the REAL GOAT.

Last edited by Delusionalist. : 06-17-2014 at 11:14 PM.
Delusionalist. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:21 PM   #3
country flag viva-rafa

viva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionalist. View Post
Agreed. But, there are flaws to this simple plan already. Most of the American citizens can re-collect and know about Joe McCarthy and the Red Scare. This guy pretty much started or led to the development of the Second Red Scare, in which thousands of American citizens were accused of being Communists, and were tried under it.
This could lead to something like that, where many Americans' intolerance of Muslims will show, and they will accuse Muslims of being terrorists. Basically, this could also lead to another ugly chapter of World History in which innocent Muslims around the world will be accused of being a terrorist, tried, and possibly arrested under no circumstantial evidence, except for the fact that they are Muslim, and they have been accused of being terrorists.
However, it will all depend on how, if this does happen, the U.N. and our national governments will set this up.
Good post.

LOVE FOR ALL
HATRED FOR NONE

http://www.alislam.org/
http://www.loveforallhatredfornone.o...tred-for-none/
viva-rafa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:36 PM   #4

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Muslims should fight it too.. It is a duty of Muslims to stop funding, stop their schools.. The whole world should unite.. In most cases other Muslims are the targets of Islamist terrorists... I agree this must not lead to discrimination against Muslim population, but time is short while we are discussing this terrorists are busy killing and plotting to kill us all if we dont be like them..
................♥

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 06-18-2014 at 12:25 AM.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:42 AM   #5
country flag Delusionalist.

Delusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond reputeDelusionalist. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Muslims should fight it too.. It is a duty of Muslims to stop funding, stop their schools.. The whole world should unite.. In most cases other Muslims are the targets of Islamist terrorists... I agree this must not lead to discrimination against Muslim population, but time is short while we are discussing this terrorists are busy killing and plotting to kill us all if we dont be like them..
Or...I could just spy on the terrorists like I've been spying on people here.
But, to be serious, yes. Now that you have specified your views, I agree. It's just that I'm afraid of the many intolerant and ignorant people in the US, who will show their true prejudiced colors if this happens. However, if it doesn't become an anti-Muslim parade, it sounds like a good plan, so I support.

Proud Supporter of:
Roger Federer, Djokovic, Wawrinka, Berdych, Murray, Cilic, Dimitrov, Tsonga, Gulbis, Gael Monfils, Goffin, Karlovic, Benneteau, Rosol, Thiem, Querrey, Gilles Muller, Lleyton Hewitt, Pospisil, Donald Young, Nieminen, DUSTIN BROWN, Troicki, Rubin.
Forever the lone fanboy of Dustin Brown, the REAL GOAT.
Delusionalist. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:51 AM   #6

Quote:
Or...I could just spy on the terrorists like I've been spying on people here.
But, to be serious, yes. Now that you have specified your views, I agree. It's just that I'm afraid of the many intolerant and ignorant people in the US, who will show their true prejudiced colors if this happens. However, if it doesn't become an anti-Muslim parade, it sounds like a good plan, so I support.

But dont tell me you spy on people because I am little paranoid and 2 of my uncles killed themselves suffering from schizophrenia..
................♥
Old 06-18-2014, 12:54 AM   #7
country flag Nole Rules
Banned!

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

If I had a Gundam, I would have ended it. I wouldn't need any help, Cleo.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:54 AM   #8
country flag viva-rafa

viva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond reputeviva-rafa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Totally agree! See my avi.

LOVE FOR ALL
HATRED FOR NONE

http://www.alislam.org/
http://www.loveforallhatredfornone.o...tred-for-none/
viva-rafa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote