Sapeod Q&A - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #106
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Celtic or Rangers?
Celtic.
3-0! HAHA!
Quote:
Have you ever cried after a Murray defeat?
No, I haven't.
I have been disappointed, but I have never cried...

Quote:
If you were Murray's coach, what would you tell him?
1. Mix up your game with attack, defense and slice.
Defend on some points, but then attack on others.
Be passive on some points, but attack on others.
Be passive, but then suddenly attack.
Mix up your game...topspin, flat, slice, slice, topspin, attack, volley...great point construction there.

Don't go for so much on your serve if you're hardly getting it in.
Serve and volley more.
Think one point at a time...
Quote:
You were raised a catholic or a protestant?
I wasn't raised as either...
My mum is an atheist, my grandparents are catholic.
I wasn't raised to be anything, but I'm an atheist...
I was tought religion and all that in school but it never sunk in...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #107
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word Life View Post
I was tought religion and all that in school but it never sunk in...
And nor did spelling, obviously

How did you hurt your neck? Were you trying to give yourself a blow-job?
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:11 PM   #108
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
How did you hurt your neck?
I'm not sure.
I think I slept in an awkward position or strained my neck too much.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #109
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not sure.
I think I slept in an awkward position or strained my neck too much.
Slept? But you said that's why you couldn't post after Andy's hideous result on Saturday, and yet you were posting on Saturday afternoon

Do you still have a nap?
Old 03-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #110
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Slept? But you said that's why you couldn't post after Andy's hideous result on Saturday, and yet you were posting on Saturday afternoon
I sprained it on Friday, it got worse and worse.
I was posting on Saturday afternoon, yes, because it had gotten better (it was terrible in the morning).
After the Murray match, I wanted to rest it because I strained it at a friend's house beforehand (going to his house wasn't a good idea) so I went to sleep and rested it.

I didn't say that was the reason I couldn't post, I said I didn't want to post because of it. I could've posted, but I wanted to rest it.
Perhaps I made it sound more serious than it really was?

Quote:
Do you still have a nap?
No.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #111
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
I sprained it on Friday, it got worse and worse.
I was posting on Saturday afternoon, yes, because it had gotten better (it was terrible in the morning).
After the Murray match, I wanted to rest it because I strained it at a friend's house beforehand (going to his house wasn't a good idea) so I went to sleep and rested it.

I didn't say that was the reason I couldn't post, I said I didn't want to post because of it. I could've posted, but I wanted to rest it.
Perhaps I made it sound more serious than it really was?

No.
Maybe you didn't post because you were too sad? You shouldn't be ashamed. We've all had times when GM is the very last place we want to be.

Btw, I was being serious when I said in the other thread not to bring up anything about FiBeR. You'll get yourself into bother. Avoid him at all costs. Pretend he doesn't exist.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:44 PM   #112
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Maybe you didn't post because you were too sad? You shouldn't be ashamed. We've all had times when GM is the very last place we want to be.

Btw, I was being serious when I said in the other thread not to bring up anything about FiBeR. You'll get yourself into bother. Avoid him at all costs. Pretend he doesn't exist.
No, I wasn't sad. I was disappointed, but that's not the reason I didn't post.

What thread? The badrep discussion thread? I deleted my comment...
I don't care about FiBeR.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #113
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
No, I wasn't sad. I was disappointed, but that's not the reason I didn't post.
We'll agree to disagree.

Quote:
What thread? The badrep discussion thread? I deleted my comment...
I don't care about FiBeR.
Good. Because when you get your perma-ban, I want to be able to take credit
Old 03-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #114
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
We'll agree to disagree.
Whatever.
Quote:
Good. Because when you get your perma-ban, I want to be able to take credit
Who says I'm going to ever be permabanned?
Don't be surprised if I'm still here in 2020.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:53 PM   #115
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Who says I'm going to ever be permabanned?
Don't be surprised if I'm still here in 2020.
OMG, cabbage. Look at the smilie. I was trying to build a rapport with you, but you make it too hard
Old 03-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #116
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

I don't get it...
Old 03-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #117
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Do you like my avatar?

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #118
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
Do you like my avatar?
No.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:30 PM   #119
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Do you want everybody to put /SARCASM ALERT in their posts in order for you to get it?

Would you rather be buried alive or burned alive? (not a threat or anything, it's just a random question I ask people and am interested in what they will choose)

You have to choose, either Murray ends up with one slam and Nadal with 21, or Murray stays at 0 and Nadal stays at 9. (not interested in the Murray will win loads of slams rubbish)

What's your favourite movie, actor/actress?
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #120
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Do you want everybody to put /SARCASM ALERT in their posts in order for you to get it?
You really believe I didn't know it was sarcasm?
Perhaps I should put a /JOKE on my posts so you can get it?
Quote:
Would you rather be buried alive or burned alive? (not a threat or anything, it's just a random question I ask people and am interested in what they will choose)
Buried alive.
Btw, being interested in what people choose is a bit weird...you don't ask random people this do you?

Quote:
You have to choose, either Murray ends up with one slam and Nadal with 21, or Murray stays at 0 and Nadal stays at 9. (not interested in the Murray will win loads of slams rubbish)
Murray with 0, Nadal stays with 9.
Sure, it would mean Murray has none, but it's better for tennis that Nadal doesn't win anymore. Him winning 21 would be the worst thing to ever happen to tennis.
Quote:
What's your favourite movie, actor/actress?
Very hard question.
I'd say The Return of the King is my favourite movie of all time, followed by The Empire Strikes Back.

I don't have a favourite actor/actress.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...