Sapeod Q&A - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2012, 08:50 PM   #751
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
What ? You mean to tell me that this OP...

... says nothing about your inflated ego ?

Yeah, we all made this thread, one of us MTFers created this thread and begged you to come in here and elevate our knowledge of the tennis world and beyond with the help of The Almighty Sapeod.
It's the truth though. Almost everyone on here knows who I am, correct? Also, I was asked random and idiotic questions over and over again once upon a time, so I made this thread as a place to store them without clogging other threads.

Also, why do you leave a space before adding question marks? That's not how people usually use them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Since when did Scottish people say "hella cool"?
Are we not allowed saying that? Also, I don't usually say that, I just added because I can. As emphasis, you could say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
Sap, bud just curious what will you be when you grow up. Do you go to school? Any plans for college or university?
I'm not that sure. I don't really think about it. I probably should.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #752
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
It's the truth though. Almost everyone on here knows who I am, correct? Also, I was asked random and idiotic questions over and over again once upon a time, so I made this thread as a place to store them without clogging other threads.

Also, why do you leave a space before adding question marks? That's not how people usually use them
Yet, you still clog other threads. Interesting...

Space before question marks. You got me there, must have started in uni. Some professor was obsessed with putting spaces before stuff like that, even though he was lecturing physics. There were many options: listen to the nutcase, avoid questions altogether (although he was making you write the questions on the test paper as well = craaaaazy), or get drunk and not notice the manipulation. I think I overused method 3 and ended up storing it in my subconscious. But, if it offends you, I'll refrain from putting a space there especially in this thread. We wouldn't want to add more spaces to the already overwhelming quantity of useful information, would we... Will that do?
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #753
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Yet, you still clog other threads. Interesting...
If you saw the amount of stupid questions I was asked in GM back in the day, you would understand why I made this thread. Thankfully, it's not as bad any more and threads aren't as clogged anymore. Then again, you've only been here for 5 months, so how would you know?
Quote:
Space before question marks. You got me there, must have started in uni. Some professor was obsessed with putting spaces before stuff like that, even though he was lecturing physics. There were many options: listen to the nutcase, avoid questions altogether (although he was making you write the questions on the test paper as well = craaaaazy), or get drunk and not notice the manipulation. I think I overused method 3 and ended up storing it in my subconscious. But, if it offends you, I'll refrain from putting a space there especially in this thread. We wouldn't want to add more spaces to the already overwhelming quantity of useful information, would we... Will that do?
By all means do what you want. It's not bothering me, it's just something I've noticed that only you do on here.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:56 AM   #754
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

Why is the sky blue? Who will win RG 2033? What do you think about parrots? Do you like them? How many episodes of Teletubbies did you watch?
Old 10-19-2012, 01:20 AM   #755
country flag TechnoViking

TechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond repute

Are you standing by your Murray 2013 calender GS prediction?

If so can I be your bookie?

Best troll on MTF?

Will the 2014 independence referendum succeed?

Favourite TV show?

Why So Serious?
TechnoViking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #756
country flag DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond repute

Will Murray complete the career Golden Slam?
Who's going win the slams in 2013?
Will Murray win a medal in mixed doubles at the 2016 Olympics?
Who was your favourite player before Murray came on the scene?
DDRickyDD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #757
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
Why is the sky blue?
Red/yellow etc. light isn't affected by the air gasses but blue light is. The blue light is and is scattered around the sky causing the blue effect. Something like that.

How awesome would it be if the sky was just red? That would be cool.
Quote:
Who will win RG 2033?
Juan Jesus.
Quote:
What do you think about parrots?
They can be annoying but I guess they're sort of cool.
Quote:
Do you like them?
Not particularly.
Quote:
How many episodes of Teletubbies did you watch?
None. Didn't ever watch it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoViking View Post
Are you standing by your Murray 2013 calender GS prediction?
Yes, although I certainly don't think he'll win RG that year. I stick by the other 3 slams however.
Quote:
If so can I be your bookie?
No.
Quote:
Best troll on MTF?
There is no best troll on MTF. Best as in annoying? nick the greek or some other Nadal/Djokotard.
Quote:
Will the 2014 independence referendum succeed?
I hope so.
Quote:
Favourite TV show?
Too hard to answer. Questions about favourites are very hard.
Quote:
Why So Serious?
It's just how I am on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRickyDD View Post
Will Murray complete the career Golden Slam?
If he can somehow grab a RG somewhere, then yes.
Quote:
Who's going win the slams in 2013?
Nadal (RG) and Murray (the others).
Quote:
Will Murray win a medal in mixed doubles at the 2016 Olympics?
He could do if they played like they did this year. They came so close, the odd mistake here and there cost them.
Quote:
Who was your favourite player before Murray came on the scene?
Roger Federer, who is still be 2nd favourite in case it wasn't obvious enough.

Old 10-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #758
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Honest question: Do you think your love of Mandy is equivalent to Topspinprostatesurgeon's love of Dull? If not, do you think you love Mandy more, or Topspinprostatesurgeon loves Dull more?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but three

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #759
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Also, why don't you play FITD anymore?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but three

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #760
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Honest question: Do you think your love of Mandy is equivalent to Topspinprostatesurgeon's love of Dull? If not, do you think you love Mandy more, or Topspinprostatesurgeon loves Dull more?
I'm nowhere near similar to him. I think it should be obvious that he is much worse than I am. He's a bigger clown.

I'm a great fan of Andy. He's a terrible fan of Nadal's. I think that says enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Also, why don't you play FITD anymore?
Not sure. I'm sure I'll start it again sometime. Probably next year.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #761
country flag Capuccino

Capuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond reputeCapuccino has a reputation beyond repute

What's your hair colour?

What's your eye colour?

Are you pale or dark?
Old 10-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #762
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Do you like men with a muscular or slim build?
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #763
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capuccino View Post
What's your hair colour?

What's your eye colour?

Are you pale or dark?
You forgot to ask the most important question:

Do you like cappuccino ?
GOAT = Fed is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #764
country flag Mateya
Mateja Atptourova

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute

What's the size of your d*ck?

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour
Nothing in life is NID.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:15 AM   #765
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

What are your 3 best attributes and 3 worst. Be honest
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote