Sapeod Q&A - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #691
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

you ever touched a bird's tits or finger blasted her?
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2012, 01:10 AM   #692
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Always knew Sapeod loved the Netherlands and us Dutchies

What kind of 17 year old boy isn't interested in girls?
I'm assuming this is a rhetorical question...
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:07 AM   #693
country flag Nr 1 Fan

Nr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeNr 1 Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
I like the irony of 'I'm (among) the most intelligent of this board' followed by 'I don't have grades good enough for college'.

Says a lot about this board if this is all true.

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
DAVID GOFFIN - NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MILOS RAONIC - JERZY JANOWICZ
STANISLAS WAWRINKA - JOHN ISNER
Nr 1 Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:25 AM   #694
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nr 1 Fan View Post

Says a lot about this board if this is all true.
Fortunately Sapeod is among the most stupid of this board so it's pretty normal he fails to enter college. Board saved.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #695
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
Cider?
Yes, much better than beer imo.
Quote:
How long will it be until you drink too much cider, throw up and go off it for life?
Very long. I don't drink much and only on special occasions like a friend's 18th birthday or new year's day.
Quote:
That doesn't happen with beer! Try Peroni, Tiger, Cornish ale instead of the rats piss you have no doubt drunk before passing judgement on the second greatest type of alcohol.
I hate beer and it tastes disgusting. I'll probably get used to it sooner or later, but for now, no thanks.
Quote:
Ever had Port?
Can't say I have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Always knew Sapeod loved the Netherlands and us Dutchies

What kind of 17 year old boy isn't interested in girls?
The Netherlands is a great country

I'm interested in girls, don't get me wrong. I just don't make it a priority of mine to get a girlfriend.
Quote:
I like the irony of 'I'm (among) the most intelligent of this board' followed by 'I don't have grades good enough for college'.
Let me explain that. I'm one of those pupils that screws around far too much early on in school and it catches up to them. I had potential to get very good grades, but I just didn't study hard enough. Fortunately, I'm doing that this year and I'll get good grades.

Also, I was mostly talking about tennis-related stuff when I said that. This is a tennis forum, in case you didn't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRickyDD View Post
Would any MTF member be able to beat Murray in a five set match on clay?
No, you'd all get annihilated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Sapo (mind if I call you like that?)
Not at all.
Quote:
what do you think of the "young british tennis talents" ?
There are a few that I'm hoping really pull through and do Britain proud. I think we could have some great players in the future, especially on the women's side with Watson and Robson.
Quote:
Also, what do you think of a new british era in tennis? I personally think it'd be pretty amazing.
The new British era won't equal Murray, but I'm hoping it'll be good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
If you had psychic power to read people's thoughts, would you do it? Would you use the information you gained to your advantage? Or would you consider it unethical and supress the power?
Yes, I would. But, no, I wouldn't use it to my advantage. I'm not like that. I'd keep the info I gather to myself.
[quite]If you had the power to ban all religion in the world, would you do it?[/quote]
Yes, religion causes many wars. Of course, there would still be war but there wouldn't be any of that religious hatred that the world seems to love causing.
Quote:
What do you think is the most useless human emotion?
No human emotion is useless but I'd say anger, unless it's entirely needed.
Quote:
As a young kid, did you ever burn ants with a magnifying glass or otherwise torture insects/animals? If yes, did you find the acts empowering/pleasurable?
No, who would do that? That's sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
you ever touched a bird's tits or finger blasted her?
No and no
Quote:
Fortunately Sapeod is among the most stupid of this board so it's pretty normal he fails to enter college. Board saved.
That's incorrect, but your entitled to your opinion

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #696
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

chicken or the egg?

9-11, inside job or not?

China or Russia?

9 in the morning or 9 at night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #697
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
chicken or the egg?
The chicken evolved from whatever it was and then had an egg
Quote:
9-11, inside job or not?
Inside job. Buildings don't fall like that unless it's a demolition job.
Quote:
China or Russia?
Russia.
Quote:
9 in the morning or 9 at night?
9pm.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #698
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

If you had to treat "Sapeod" as an acronym, what would the full sentence be?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #699
country flag DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond reputeDDRickyDD has a reputation beyond repute

Do you want Scotland to get independance from Britain in 2014?

Last edited by DDRickyDD : 09-26-2012 at 11:08 PM.
DDRickyDD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #700
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

What are the top 5 destinations you'd most want to visit around the world? (Answer in cities, not countries please)
What's the craziest thing you've ever done? (If you can't think of any, name the 2nd craziest)
What is your take on the Gangnam Style song?
Would you prefer a great looking but stupid or an ugly but smart (smart in every sense, great humor etc., not just nerdy) girl as your girlfriend?
What's your favorite movie?
Are you romantic?
Do you celebrate Christmas? If yes, isn't that hypocritical since you don't believe God even existed?
What's the best gift that you ever got?
What's your favorite car?
Do you, and if yes how often, go to museums and theaters?
At what age did you first kiss a girl?
Were my questions boring?

Thanks.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #701
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

your take on Led Zeppelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #702
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
If you had to treat "Sapeod" as an acronym, what would the full sentence be?
I have no idea. I'll try and think of one sometime and I'll reply back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRickyDD View Post
Do you want Scotland to get independance from Britain in 2014?
Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
1. What are the top 5 destinations you'd most want to visit around the world? (Answer in cities, not countries please)
2. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? (If you can't think of any, name the 2nd craziest)
3. What is your take on the Gangnam Style song?
4. Would you prefer a great looking but stupid or an ugly but smart (smart in every sense, great humor etc., not just nerdy) girl as your girlfriend?
5. What's your favorite movie?
6. Are you romantic?
7. Do you celebrate Christmas? If yes, isn't that hypocritical since you don't believe God even existed?
8. What's the best gift that you ever got?
9. What's your favorite car?
10. Do you, and if yes how often, go to museums and theaters?
11. At what age did you first kiss a girl?
1. Las Vegas, Barcelona, Melbourne, Tokyo,

2. I haven't done anything really crazy tbh. I got caught drinking by the police on my birthday. That was pretty bad, but that's it

3. I haven't listened to it yet, so I can't give an opinion.

4. I'm going to have to be an asshole and say a good looking girl. On topic, I would prefer a good looking girl who is smart (in the way you said)

5. Already answered this a few times, and the answer is the same now as it was back then. I can't choose one movie as my favourite, it's too hard.

6. I'm not romantic, just nice. I could be if I wanted to though.

7. Hey, I get presents and a good amount of money at Christmas, not to mention the christmas dinner That's all that matters.

8. In terms of how I felt after I got it? It's not really great now that I look back on it, but when I first got my xbox a couple of years ago, I was so chuffed. That was a pretty great christmas

9. I'm not into cars, if you know what I mean. I don't have a favourite.

10. I was at a museum once, but it was a long time ago. Nowadays, no.

11. If I remember correctly, it was when I was 13.
Quote:
your take on Led Zeppelin
From their songs that I've heard, they're pretty good. Of course, I have the classic Stairway to Heaven on my iPod.

Old 09-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #703
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

What was your favourite novel when you were much younger, say ten years-old?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #704
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
I have no idea. I'll try and think of one sometime and I'll reply back.
I can suggest:
Self Assurant Powerful Entity Of Death.
I had originally planned another suggestion, but I forgot it
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #705
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Inside job. Buildings don't fall like that unless it's a demolition job.

Russia.
Why did the towers fail at the floors where the planes hit them? That is the way they fell. This is the fundamental question that must be answered by the conspiracy theorists, but not one of them, to my knowledge, will discuss this. It is like falling at the first fence at Aintree - every time.

Of course, I can't prove that all those policemen and firefighters weren't inside job employees who rushed up to the floors where the planes hit with tons of explosives. Yes that must be it. That is why the buildings fell like that. Finally, a viable explanation.

Last edited by buddyholly : 09-27-2012 at 10:48 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote